"He's not MY President"

Like it or not

GLcIhWe.jpg
guess he is for better or worse but I don't need to like him, a selfish non caring vile human being ,a bully born on 3rd base....think he'll be grabbing any pussy as president?

Why? You offering some?

Most of the street level people shouting "NOT MY PRESIDENT!" didn't even vote.

So...yeah.

If you live in Wisconsin or Pennsylvania or Michigan or Florida, and didn't vote, and you are shouting "NOT MY PRESIDENT!", you should be wearing a dunce cap that has RETARD in big, bold, bright letters on it.
Link?

I proudly display a bumper sticker on my car reading, "Not My President", and have taken steps to protect and insulate myself from the economic disaster that his administration is going to create for this country. I understand that he is going to be having some sort of ceremony tomorrow on TV, but I have set that time aside to shampoo my carpet, while listening to Bruce Springsteen on the stereo.

Bumper stickers don't change the fact, that he will INDEED be your president as soon as he's sworn in.
Enjoy.
He will be your president, not the majority of Americans

If you're an American citizen, he will be your president.

Like it or not

GLcIhWe.jpg
guess he is for better or worse but I don't need to like him, a selfish non caring vile human being ,a bully born on 3rd base....think he'll be grabbing any pussy as president?

Why? You offering some?
no that's a pervert republican thing

Well there's another thing lefties apparently aren't good for...
generally speaking ,we're not crooks, thieves don't need to get married 3 times paying off wives screwing people who work for us and have 100's of law suits against us

I proudly display a bumper sticker on my car reading, "Not My President", and have taken steps to protect and insulate myself from the economic disaster that his administration is going to create for this country. I understand that he is going to be having some sort of ceremony tomorrow on TV, but I have set that time aside to shampoo my carpurset, while listening to Bruce Springsteen on the stereo.

Bumper stickers don't change the fact, that he will INDEED be your president as soon as he's sworn in.
Enjoy.
Just curious Forgetting that repubs hated Obama and hillary just what will there be for the average guy to enjoy under chump?

If border security is improved, and an increase of deportations of illegals occurs, that will be something that will benefit all Americans.

Like it or not

GLcIhWe.jpg

Why? You offering some?

generally speaking ,we're not crooks, thieves don't need to get married 3 times paying off wives screwing people who work for us and have 100's of law suits against us

And apparently you're no good at learning how to lose, or accepting the fact that not everyone agrees with your point of view either.

I know, I know, it's all a big shockeroo, just take some time in the safe space.....

It is good to have a real President instead of the Kenyan Catastrophe.

I never considered the Kenyan Catastrophe to be my President. He belonged to the stupid Moon Bats that voted for him, lock stock and barrel. They own the worst President this country ever had.

Why? You offering some?

And apparently you're no good at learning how to lose, or accepting the fact that not everyone agrees with your point of view either.

I know, I know, it's all a big shockeroo, just take some time in the safe space.....
true I don't like losing ,don't like America losing either Do you know the meaning of the word "dignity" Chump has none Obama had plenty

Why? You offering some?

true I don't like losing ,don't like America losing either Do you know the meaning of the word "dignity" Chump has none Obama had plenty

And you guys are showing zero.

Why? You offering some?

Sounds like you need to go suck on a Tootsie roll for some comfort. The baby libtard pacifier.

Trump has ZERO substance. That's his thing. He intimates that he has a plan, and the rube herd fills in the blanks. They write their fantasies on him.

"I have the best plan, bleev me. You won't bleev how good it is."

That's how hucksters operate. They let the rubes do all the work in their own heads.

To be fair, Trump has laid out the details of his health plan, which is a major agenda of his campaign. As I recall, he said that it is going to be "amazing", and will cover everyone at a lower cost. What else do Trumpettes need to know?
In fact, anyone who paid attention knows a lot more, but apparently you are not interested enough in the issue to have paid attention. I can't really blame you since Clinton ran a campaign that was devoid of substance so now you think it's not necessary to understand anything about an issue to reject a plan.
No, Trump has no health care plan. Period.

Just to prove it, he recently tweeted that he would make sure that all Americans were covered. Then, his mop up team had to step in retract that.

If he had a plan, he would probably be able to be right about the GOALS of the plan, don't you think?

And, NOTHING congress has said had ANYTHING to do with covering all Americans. In fact, they haven't promised to cover people who have coverage TODAY.
If fact Trump has promised that no one who has coverage today will lose their coverage, and Obamacare does not cover everyone either.

It is correct to say he has not announced a detailed health insurance plan, but he has announced enough details about his plan to what it will be for most Americans. Insurance premiums will be tax deductible to drive down the cost of health insurance, health savings accounts will be tax deductible, competition among insurers will be promoted to drive down premiums, no one will be coerces to buy insurance and no one will limit their choices of what insurance to buy as it is under the Obamacare fiasco. This means those who pay for their own insurance, about 80% of Americans, will see premiums drop, and since he has promised not to change Medicaid, those covered by Medicaid will see no change. What he hasn't announced in how he will help those now receiving subsidies and those with pre existing conditions, but there are a lot of ideas out there on how to handle these issues.

GAHHHHHHLEEEEEE! As a guy who spent 50 years in the health insurance and HMO business, I can tell you that we have been trying to do the same thing---in my case, since the beginning of my career in 1966! I just can't wait to see it! Will it be anything like the time that I saw Siegfreid and Roy disappear an elephant before my very eyes at Caesar's Palace?
Perhaps you remember then when Nixon tried to put together a market based system to provide health care for everyone and Ted Kennedy opposed it saying healthcare was a Democratic issue and he wouldn't allow a Republican to take it away from them. This is what you and others are caterwailing about now, not that Trump won't be able to do it, but that it shouldn't be done by a Republican.

Trump has ZERO substance. That's his thing. He intimates that he has a plan, and the rube herd fills in the blanks. They write their fantasies on him.

"I have the best plan, bleev me. You won't bleev how good it is."

That's how hucksters operate. They let the rubes do all the work in their own heads.

To be fair, Trump has laid out the details of his health plan, which is a major agenda of his campaign. As I recall, he said that it is going to be "amazing", and will cover everyone at a lower cost. What else do Trumpettes need to know?
In fact, anyone who paid attention knows a lot more, but apparently you are not interested enough in the issue to have paid attention. I can't really blame you since Clinton ran a campaign that was devoid of substance so now you think it's not necessary to understand anything about an issue to reject a plan.
No, Trump has no health care plan. Period.

Just to prove it, he recently tweeted that he would make sure that all Americans were covered. Then, his mop up team had to step in retract that.

If he had a plan, he would probably be able to be right about the GOALS of the plan, don't you think?

And, NOTHING congress has said had ANYTHING to do with covering all Americans. In fact, they haven't promised to cover people who have coverage TODAY.
If fact Trump has promised that no one who has coverage today will lose their coverage, and Obamacare does not cover everyone either.

It is correct to say he has not announced a detailed health insurance plan, but he has announced enough details about his plan to what it will be for most Americans. Insurance premiums will be tax deductible to drive down the cost of health insurance, health savings accounts will be tax deductible, competition among insurers will be promoted to drive down premiums, no one will be coerces to buy insurance and no one will limit their choices of what insurance to buy as it is under the Obamacare fiasco. This means those who pay for their own insurance, about 80% of Americans, will see premiums drop, and since he has promised not to change Medicaid, those covered by Medicaid will see no change. What he hasn't announced in how he will help those now receiving subsidies and those with pre existing conditions, but there are a lot of ideas out there on how to handle these issues.
Lots of ideas. BFD.

And, giving federal tax benefits those who have enough taxable income to make a depifference and itemize.

I also love the idea of savings accounts - since rich folk may have enough income to pay for health care AND put money into a special purpose savings account.
In other words you are more interested in going after the "rich", those who can pay their bills, than in helping everyone.

Many of Trump's detractors are saying "Trump is not my President"; including members of Congress sitting out the Inaugration.

You petulant people can keep up that mantra if you'd like but it won't change the fact that he is The President. Every president-elect is entitled to a peaceful transfer of power; including Trump. It is something all Americans should celebrate.....even if your choice lost. Any obstruction or obfuscation or threat to disrupt is UnAmerican.

Since Trump made it clear that Obama was not his president,

you're stupid.

Did Trump say that or is that your opinion? Even if Trump did say that, it further solidifies my premise. People did say, Obama is not my Presidebt but it did not change the fact that Obama was the President abd that he received a peaceful transfer of power.

You should really stop name calling when you lose an argument.

not my fault you people don't like getting back what you gave republicans for 8 years Hope it continues for 4 more

not my fault you people don't like getting back what you gave republicans for 8 years Hope it continues for 4 more

Waaaa! Waaaa!

That's all that comment is. Well, besides deflection, of course.

Put an extra diaper on today for the inauguration. Folks that are still so wound up about losing an election to this extent are gonna need that, and a seatbelt, for the next few years, as there's gonna be an awful lot of things you don't like going on.

And to that ^^^^ I say: well "not my fault you people don't like getting back what you gave republicans for 8 years". (Which is your direct quote, BTW). Lolz.

Forum List

Back