"He's not MY President"

All the protestors are doing is wasting time.

France has a president, apparently better healthcare and education systems. Fly little snowflakes fly.

I proudly display a bumper sticker on my car reading, "Not My President", and have taken steps to protect and insulate myself from the economic disaster that his administration is going to create for this country. I understand that he is going to be having some sort of ceremony tomorrow on TV, but I have set that time aside to shampoo my carpet, while listening to Bruce Springsteen on the stereo.

When Springsteen screeches it sounds like someone is killing a cat

The lefty congress critters are free to boycott the Inauguration. Their constituents will decide if it was the right thing to do! I never called obama president either because he declared the flag was a false symbol of patriotism!

have taken steps to protect and insulate myself from the economic disaster that his administration is going to create for this country

b880adb1da21f2a39a3cf153e40a178e.jpg

Don't forget the spam and bottled water.

Many of Trump's detractors are saying "Trump is not my President"; including members of Congress sitting out the Inaugration.

You petulant people can keep up that mantra if you'd like but it won't change the fact that he is The President. Every president-elect is entitled to a peaceful transfer of power; including Trump. It is something all Americans should celebrate.....even if your choice lost. Any obstruction or obfuscation or threat to disrupt is UnAmerican.
How many millions of Republicans told us for 8 years that Obama wasn't their President. It works both ways buster

Many of Trump's detractors are saying "Trump is not my President"; including members of Congress sitting out the Inaugration.

You petulant people can keep up that mantra if you'd like but it won't change the fact that he is The President. Every president-elect is entitled to a peaceful transfer of power; including Trump. It is something all Americans should celebrate.....even if your choice lost. Any obstruction or obfuscation or threat to disrupt is UnAmerican.
How many millions of Republicans told us for 8 years that Obama wasn't their President. It works both ways buster
I do not know of a single Republican who boycotted Obama's Inauguration. Do you? Buddy?

I do not know of a single Republican who boycotted Obama's Inauguration. Do you? Buddy?
No all republicans did was to fight Obama every step of the way

I proudly display a bumper sticker on my car reading, "Not My President", and have taken steps to protect and insulate myself from the economic disaster that his administration is going to create for this country. I understand that he is going to be having some sort of ceremony tomorrow on TV, but I have set that time aside to shampoo my carpet, while listening to Bruce Springsteen on the stereo.
As of noon tomorrow, you should be able to finally remove that bumper sticker without too much backlash.

Why not? They are opposed to his policies!

what policies?

what policies?
Look it up! If you don't know by the end of eight years you are hopeless! We are starting a new era. Tomorrow

Sometimes idiotic lefties even say "it's not my country" when they burn the Flag in the street and defecate on it but the first thing the hypocrites say when they get arrested is "I have my (constitutional) rights". Lefties will never get it. Democrats will keep losing elections and blaming the Russians for the rest of the century.

The lefty congress critters are free to boycott the Inauguration. Their constituents will decide if it was the right thing to do! I never called obama president either because he declared the flag was a false symbol of patriotism!
Clearly you lost your glasses and pulled that cap down over your ears a little too tightly.

Well, I am sure that you are more at home with Debbie Boone or Marie Osmond...

Nah I'm an AC/DC, Aerosmith, etc type...but nice try Grandpa

In fact there is a good AC/DC song that sums up Trump's win over Cankles:banana:

Nah I'm an AC/DC, Aerosmith, etc type...but nice try Grandpa

In fact there is a good AC/DC song that sums up Trump's win over Cankles:banana:

WHOOPS I FORGOT

TRUMP'S TREASURY PICK FAILED AND FORGOT 100 MILLION?

So, goes the Swamp draining with Trump's Treasury Pick Steve Mnuchin who declared all his finances to the ethics commit, but failed to disclose nearly $100 million of his assets on Senate Finance Committee disclosure documents and forgot to mention his role as a director of an investment fund located in a tax haven (The Caymans), but was busted on it today before the hearings. And even though the head of the Treasury is incharge of tax revenue ironically, Mnuchin struggled in the hearing today to indicate whether he thought such tax haven loopholes should be closed. Just as believable as Scott Pruitt who says he "didnt know" his broker invested over $300,000 in healthcare stock that he had inside knowledge of the legislation affecting those stocks. Drain the swamp? Trump supporters again you were chumped.

Steven Mnuchin, Treasury Nominee, Failed to Disclose $100 Million in Assets
Mr. Mnuchin, who is testifying before the Senate Finance Committee, also did not list his role as a director of an investment fund in the Cayman Islands on a…
NYTIMES.COM|BY ALAN RAPPEPORT
sounds like swing trader sassy

LikeShow

I proudly display a bumper sticker on my car reading, "Not My President", and have taken steps to protect and insulate myself from the economic disaster that his administration is going to create for this country. I understand that he is going to be having some sort of ceremony tomorrow on TV, but I have set that time aside to shampoo my carspet, while listening to Bruce Springsteen on the stereo.

That is about all anyone needs to know about you.

Congratulations!

Forum List

Back