"He's not MY President"

To be fair, Trump has laid out the details of his health plan, which is a major agenda of his campaign. As I recall, he said that it is going to be "amazing", and will cover everyone at a lower cost. What else do Trumpettes need to know?
In fact, anyone who paid attention knows a lot more, but apparently you are not interested enough in the issue to have paid attention. I can't really blame you since Clinton ran a campaign that was devoid of substance so now you think it's not necessary to understand anything about an issue to reject a plan.
No, Trump has no health care plan. Period.

Just to prove it, he recently tweeted that he would make sure that all Americans were covered. Then, his mop up team had to step in retract that.

If he had a plan, he would probably be able to be right about the GOALS of the plan, don't you think?

And, NOTHING congress has said had ANYTHING to do with covering all Americans. In fact, they haven't promised to cover people who have coverage TODAY.
If fact Trump has promised that no one who has coverage today will lose their coverage, and Obamacare does not cover everyone either.

It is correct to say he has not announced a detailed health insurance plan, but he has announced enough details about his plan to what it will be for most Americans. Insurance premiums will be tax deductible to drive down the cost of health insurance, health savings accounts will be tax deductible, competition among insurers will be promoted to drive down premiums, no one will be coerces to buy insurance and no one will limit their choices of what insurance to buy as it is under the Obamacare fiasco. This means those who pay for their own insurance, about 80% of Americans, will see premiums drop, and since he has promised not to change Medicaid, those covered by Medicaid will see no change. What he hasn't announced in how he will help those now receiving subsidies and those with pre existing conditions, but there are a lot of ideas out there on how to handle these issues.

GAHHHHHHLEEEEEE! As a guy who spent 50 years in the health insurance and HMO business, I can tell you that we have been trying to do the same thing---in my case, since the beginning of my career in 1966! I just can't wait to see it! Will it be anything like the time that I saw Siegfreid and Roy disappear an elephant before my very eyes at Caesar's Palace?
Perhaps you remember then when Nixon tried to put together a market based system to provide health care for everyone and Ted Kennedy opposed it saying healthcare was a Democratic issue and he wouldn't allow a Republican to take it away from them. This is what you and others are caterwailing about now, not that Trump won't be able to do it, but that it shouldn't be done by a Republican.

Well, now we are getting somewhere! A Trump supporter, comparing him to Nixon! I can see that we have common ground, after all!

Many of Trump's detractors are saying "Trump is not my President"; including members of Congress sitting out the Inaugration.

You petulant people can keep up that mantra if you'd like but it won't change the fact that he is The President. Every president-elect is entitled to a peaceful transfer of power; including Trump. It is something all Americans should celebrate.....even if your choice lost. Any obstruction or obfuscation or threat to disrupt is UnAmerican.

So what's new?

obama not my president - Google Search

When did you cry about that?

In fact, anyone who paid attention knows a lot more, but apparently you are not interested enough in the issue to have paid attention. I can't really blame you since Clinton ran a campaign that was devoid of substance so now you think it's not necessary to understand anything about an issue to reject a plan.

Just to prove it, he recently tweeted that he would make sure that all Americans were covered. Then, his mop up team had to step in retract that.

If he had a plan, he would probably be able to be right about the GOALS of the plan, don't you think?

And, NOTHING congress has said had ANYTHING to do with covering all Americans. In fact, they haven't promised to cover people who have coverage TODAY.
If fact Trump has promised that no one who has coverage today will lose their coverage, and Obamacare does not cover everyone either.

It is correct to say he has not announced a detailed health insurance plan, but he has announced enough details about his plan to what it will be for most Americans. Insurance premiums will be tax deductible to drive down the cost of health insurance, health savings accounts will be tax deductible, competition among insurers will be promoted to drive down premiums, no one will be coerces to buy insurance and no one will limit their choices of what insurance to buy as it is under the Obamacare fiasco. This means those who pay for their own insurance, about 80% of Americans, will see premiums drop, and since he has promised not to change Medicaid, those covered by Medicaid will see no change. What he hasn't announced in how he will help those now receiving subsidies and those with pre existing conditions, but there are a lot of ideas out there on how to handle these issues.

GAHHHHHHLEEEEEE! As a guy who spent 50 years in the health insurance and HMO business, I can tell you that we have been trying to do the same thing---in my case, since the beginning of my career in 1966! I just can't wait to see it! Will it be anything like the time that I saw Siegfreid and Roy disappear an elephant before my very eyes at Caesar's Palace?
Perhaps you remember then when Nixon tried to put together a market based system to provide health care for everyone and Ted Kennedy opposed it saying healthcare was a Democratic issue and he wouldn't allow a Republican to take it away from them. This is what you and others are caterwailing about now, not that Trump won't be able to do it, but that it shouldn't be done by a Republican.

Well, now we are getting somewhere! A Trump supporter, comparing him to Nixon! I can see that we have common ground, after all!
Clearly, you are not going to get anywhere; I compared Obama to Nixon.

Like it or not

GLcIhWe.jpg
guess he is for better or worse but I don't need to like him, a selfish non caring vile human being ,a bully born on 3rd base....think he'll be grabbing any pussy as president?

Hillary Clinton won the popular vote by 3 million. There is no illegal that would be stupid enough to try and cast a vote only to get caught and deported.

Trump won over the rust belt which are primarily Democrats--and if those rusted out factories don't reopen--then they'll be back in the Democrat column in 2018 and again in 2020--(If he isn't impeached first.)
https://www.nytimes.com/2016/11/11/world/europe/trump-campaign-russia.html?_r=0

I guess you lost me when you somehow justified Trump's flop flops on health insurance to Obama and Ted Kennedy sabotaging Nixon's health insurance initiative. I was under the impression that Ted Kennedy sabotaged Truman's health insurance initiative, but, then again, it might have been Hoover's....

I guess you lost me when you somehow justified Trump's flop flops on health insurance to Obama and Ted Kennedy sabotaging Nixon's health insurance initiative. I was under the impression that Ted Kennedy sabotaged Truman's health insurance initiative, but, then again, it might have been Hoover's....
In other words, you have no knowledge or any interest in the issue of healthcare.

In other words, you have no knowledge or any interest in the issue of healthcare.

Not really. It was just my career for the last 50 years.......

Your confusion is the result of Alzheimer's then?

I'm willing to learn from Trump. As a retired VP of Underwriting and legal Compliance,I am really anxious on how Trump is going to insure everyone, without a mandate, or pre-existing condition exclusions, while lowering the cost, with no insurance company or citizen subsidies!

I'm willing to learn from Trump. As a retired VP of Underwriting and legal Compliance,I am really anxious on how Trump is going to insure everyone, without a mandate, or pre-existing condition exclusions, while lowering the cost, with no insurance company or citizen subsidies!
He never said there would be no public money spent to provide insurance for the poor or those with preexisting conditions, but there make up a very small percent of the population and there was never any reason for the government to try to take control of everyone's choices or to coerce people into buying insurance. If you are genuinely interested in learning how he will do it, then you will, but if you are only interested in finding ways to reject whatever he does, you will continue to look foolish.

He never said there would be no public money spent to provide insurance for the poor or those with preexisting conditions, but there make up a very small percent of the population and there was never any reason for the government to try to take control of everyone's choices or to coerce people into buying insurance. If you are genuinely interested in learning how he will do it, then you will, but if you are only interested in finding ways to reject whatever he does, you will continue to look foolish.

You are Too Much, TooMuch! My health underwriting manual was written by actuaries to decline over 50% of people who were required to apply for health insurance by approval of Evidence of Good Health, which included everyone who failed to enroll within 31 days of becoming eligible under a group health plan, including those dependents who lost their own employee health insurance due to layoffs. This was necessary to avoid "adverse selection" which results in every situation in which the entire population is not insured, which will happen in every case when enrollment is not mandatory. Alternately, the federal government can subsidize insurance company loses, which is what Trump is going to do, which is why I own a ton of Health insurance company stock!

You are Too Much, TooMuch! My health underwriting manual was written by actuaries to decline over 50% of people who were required to apply for health insurance by approval of Evidence of Good Health, which included everyone who failed to enroll within 31 days of becoming eligible under a group health plan, including those dependents who lost their own employee health insurance due to layoffs. This was necessary to avoid "adverse selection" which results in every situation in which the entire population is not insured, which will happen in every case when enrollment is not mandatory. Alternately, the federal government can subsidize insurance company loses, which is what Trump is going to do, which is why I own a ton of Health insurance company stock!
In other words you are not interested in what he will do but only in how you will reject whatever he will do.

In other words you are not interested in what he will do but only in how you will reject whatever he will do.

Oh, I am certain that if Trump says that he can turn water into wine, we will all be drunk by noon!

Many of Trump's detractors are saying "Trump is not my President"; including members of Congress sitting out the Inaugration.

You petulant people can keep up that mantra if you'd like but it won't change the fact that he is The President. Every president-elect is entitled to a peaceful transfer of power; including Trump. It is something all Americans should celebrate.....even if your choice lost. Any obstruction or obfuscation or threat to disrupt is UnAmerican.

So what's new?

obama not my president - Google Search

When did you cry about that?

I remain consistent. For anyone crying am the same about Obama, he was the President and was entitled to peaceful transfer of power.

Forum List

Back