"He's not MY President"

Like it or not

GLcIhWe.jpg

Ha, that is funny. :)

Well, if one is in to pussy grabbing, it could be fun, I guess, but I just never really thought that a presidential inauguration should be similar to an Animal House fraternity party, myself.

Clinton ran a campaign that was almost entirely free of substance and relied almost entirely on disparaging remarks about Trump
And if we don't believe you, we can just ask Crooked Hillary, Low Energy Jeb, Little Marco, Lyin Ted, or Crazy Bernie.
The difference between the Trump campaign and the Clinton campaign is that Trump presented a clear affirmative agenda to the people and Clinton relied only on disparaging remarks about Trump. There was a great deal of substance to his campaign but there was no substance to her campaign.
Trump has ZERO substance. That's his thing. He intimates that he has a plan, and the rube herd fills in the blanks. They write their fantasies on him.

"I have the best plan, bleev me. You won't bleev how good it is."

That's how hucksters operate. They let the rubes do all the work in their own heads.

To be fair, Trump has laid out the details of his health plan, which is a major agenda of his campaign. As I recall, he said that it is going to be "amazing", and will cover everyone at a lower cost. What else do Trumpettes need to know?

Many of Trump's detractors are saying "Trump is not my President"; including members of Congress sitting out the Inaugration.

You petulant people can keep up that mantra if you'd like but it won't change the fact that he is The President. Every president-elect is entitled to a peaceful transfer of power; including Trump. It is something all Americans should celebrate.....even if your choice lost. Any obstruction or obfuscation or threat to disrupt is UnAmerican.
I like flow charts to solve basic problems.

15976959_1225682117500260_2423979786502178007_n.jpg

Many of Trump's detractors are saying "Trump is not my President"; including members of Congress sitting out the Inaugration.

You petulant people can keep up that mantra if you'd like but it won't change the fact that he is The President. Every president-elect is entitled to a peaceful transfer of power; including Trump. It is something all Americans should celebrate.....even if your choice lost. Any obstruction or obfuscation or threat to disrupt is UnAmerican.

Stupid diagram. That wasn't the question.

Your diagram does not show who Trump is interested in serving, and he has made it clear that there are a LOT of Americans in which he has no interest of any kind.

Your diagram just doesn't show those for whom Trump is NOT their president.

Stupid diagram. That wasn't the question.

Your diagram does not show who Trump is interested in serving, and he has made it clear that there are a LOT of Americans in which he has no interest of any kind.

Your diagram just doesn't show those for whom Trump is NOT their president.
It's not on their in deference to whinny crybabies.

Clinton ran a campaign that was almost entirely free of substance and relied almost entirely on disparaging remarks about Trump
And if we don't believe you, we can just ask Crooked Hillary, Low Energy Jeb, Little Marco, Lyin Ted, or Crazy Bernie.
The difference between the Trump campaign and the Clinton campaign is that Trump presented a clear affirmative agenda to the people and Clinton relied only on disparaging remarks about Trump. There was a great deal of substance to his campaign but there was no substance to her campaign.
Trump has ZERO substance. That's his thing. He intimates that he has a plan, and the rube herd fills in the blanks. They write their fantasies on him.

That's how hucksters operate. They let the rubes do all the work in their own heads.

To be fair, Trump has laid out the details of his health plan, which is a major agenda of his campaign. As I recall, he said that it is going to be "amazing", and will cover everyone at a lower cost. What else do Trumpettes need to know?
In fact, anyone who paid attention knows a lot more, but apparently you are not interested enough in the issue to have paid attention. I can't really blame you since Clinton ran a campaign that was devoid of substance so now you think it's not necessary to understand anything about an issue to reject a plan.

In fact, anyone who paid attention knows a lot more, but apparently you are not interested enough in the issue to have paid attention. I can't really blame you since Clinton ran a campaign that was devoid of substance so now you think it's not necessary to understand anything about an issue to reject a plan.
No, Trump has no health care plan. Period.

Just to prove it, he recently tweeted that he would make sure that all Americans were covered. Then, his mop up team had to step in retract that.

If he had a plan, he would probably be able to be right about the GOALS of the plan, don't you think?

And, NOTHING congress has said had ANYTHING to do with covering all Americans. In fact, they haven't promised to cover people who have coverage TODAY.

Just to prove it, he recently tweeted that he would make sure that all Americans were covered. Then, his mop up team had to step in retract that.

If he had a plan, he would probably be able to be right about the GOALS of the plan, don't you think?

And, NOTHING congress has said had ANYTHING to do with covering all Americans. In fact, they haven't promised to cover people who have coverage TODAY.
If fact Trump has promised that no one who has coverage today will lose their coverage, and Obamacare does not cover everyone either.

It is correct to say he has not announced a detailed health insurance plan, but he has announced enough details about his plan to what it will be for most Americans. Insurance premiums will be tax deductible to drive down the cost of health insurance, health savings accounts will be tax deductible, competition among insurers will be promoted to drive down premiums, no one will be coerces to buy insurance and no one will limit their choices of what insurance to buy as it is under the Obamacare fiasco. This means those who pay for their own insurance, about 80% of Americans, will see premiums drop, and since he has promised not to change Medicaid, those covered by Medicaid will see no change. What he hasn't announced in how he will help those now receiving subsidies and those with pre existing conditions, but there are a lot of ideas out there on how to handle these issues.

If fact Trump has promised that no one who has coverage today will lose their coverage, and Obamacare does not cover everyone either.

It is correct to say he has not announced a detailed health insurance plan, but he has announced enough details about his plan to what it will be for most Americans. Insurance premiums will be tax deductible to drive down the cost of health insurance, health savings accounts will be tax deductible, competition among insurers will be promoted to drive down premiums, no one will be coerces to buy insurance and no one will limit their choices of what insurance to buy as it is under the Obamacare fiasco. This means those who pay for their own insurance, about 80% of Americans, will see premiums drop, and since he has promised not to change Medicaid, those covered by Medicaid will see no change. What he hasn't announced in how he will help those now receiving subsidies and those with pre existing conditions, but there are a lot of ideas out there on how to handle these issues.
No, Trump's team walked back his 100% coverage tweet.

GAHHHHHHLEEEEEE! As a guy who spent 50 years in the health insurance and HMO business, I can tell you that we have been trying to do the same thing---in my case, since the beginning of my career in 1966! I just can't wait to see it! Will it be anything like the time that I saw Siegfreid and Roy disappear an elephant before my very eyes at Caesar's Palace?

Lots of ideas. BFD.

And, giving federal tax benefits those who have enough taxable income to make a depifference and itemize.

I also love the idea of savings accounts - since rich folk may have enough income to pay for health care AND put money into a special purpose savings account.

I proudly display a bumper sticker on my car reading, "Not My President", and have taken steps to protect and insulate myself from the economic disaster that his administration is going to create for this country. I understand that he is going to be having some sort of ceremony tomorrow on TV, but I have set that time aside to shampoo my carpet, while listening to Bruce Springsteen on the stereo.

Can you do all that while giving your boyfriend a handy?

Comrade Trump brought these protests upon himself. He attacked more large voting blocks than you can shake a stick at. He offended, insulted & threatened his way all the way to the White House. What did you expect them to do?

Comrade Trump winning several key states by a mere 170K votes combined, thereby winning the electoral college vote, only to lose the popular vote by 3 million says he is the first lame duck to ever to be sworn into the oval office. And to do that he needed help from a foreign adversary, (Putin and FBI Director James Comey.) Everyone knows that the goal posts were moved on Hillary Clinton's side of the field.

Donald Trump is the perfect definition of an Illegitimate President.
And because he has been so offensive with so many, they will never accept him as their President.

th

Comrade Trump brought these protests upon himself. He attacked more large voting blocks than you can shake a stick at. He offended, insulted & threatened his way all the way to the White House. What did you expect them to do?

Comrade Trump winning several key states by a mere 170K votes combined, thereby winning the electoral college vote, only to lose the popular vote by 3 million says he is the first lame duck to ever to be sworn into the oval office. And to do that he needed help from a foreign adversary, (Putin and FBI Director James Comey.) Everyone knows that the goal posts were moved on Hillary Clinton's side of the field.

And because he has been so offensive with so many, they will never accept him as their President.

th

Maybe third time is a charm. Run Hillary again in '20.

th

yup pull her out of the oxygen tent

dust her off

cnn will provide cover

should be all good

--LOL

th

I doubt that--but I think she will be thought of a lot more highly after the Senate does the Russian hacking investigation, and the DOJ is done with their investigation into FBI director James Comey's malfeasance. About that time, the Reich wing will be wishing she were the President--LOL.

Just judging from the recent news coming out--this is just the beginning. It's not going to go away anytime soon. It looks like they'll probably subpoena Comrade Trump's income tax returns. It looks like they may already have collusion, which is definitely reason for impeachment--and the handcuffs will come out, but it won't be Hillary Clinton's hands that get cuffed. It could easily spell TREASON.
Senate Committee May Use Subpoenas in Russian Hacking Investigation
DOJ to Investigate James Comey and the FBI
John McCain: I gave Russia blackmail dossier on Trump to FBI | New York Post
https://www.nytimes.com/2016/11/11/world/europe/trump-campaign-russia.html?_r=1

186273_600.jpg

FBI-Director_Comey_Cartoon_Hats.jpg

There's some other frequent flyers on FOX News that should be a little more than concerned about these investigations also.
Meet Donald Trump’s Top FBI Fanboy

Last edited:

Forum List

Back