"He's not MY President"

Clinton ran a campaign that was almost entirely free of substance and relied almost entirely on disparaging remarks about Trump
And if we don't believe you, we can just ask Crooked Hillary, Low Energy Jeb, Little Marco, Lyin Ted, or Crazy Bernie.
The difference between the Trump campaign and the Clinton campaign is that Trump presented a clear affirmative agenda to the people and Clinton relied only on disparaging remarks about Trump. There was a great deal of substance to his campaign but there was no substance to her campaign.

:lmao::lmao::lmao::lmao::lmao::lmao::lmao::lmao::lmao:

That is about all anyone needs to know about you.

Congratulations!

I proudly display a bumper sticker on my car reading, "Not My President", and have taken steps to protect and insulate myself from the economic disaster that his administration is going to create for this country. I understand that he is going to be having some sort of ceremony tomorrow on TV, but I have set that time aside to shampoo my carpet, while listening to Bruce Springsteen on the stereo.

When Springsteen screeches it sounds like someone is killing a cat

Well, I am sure that you are more at home with Debbie Boone or Marie Osmond...

Nah I'm an AC/DC, Aerosmith, etc type...but nice try Grandpa

In fact there is a good AC/DC song that sums up Trump's win over Cankles:banana:

WHOOPS I FORGOT

TRUMP'S TREASURY PICK FAILED AND FORGOT 100 MILLION?

So, goes the Swamp draining with Trump's Treasury Pick Steve Mnuchin who declared all his finances to the ethics commit, but failed to disclose nearly $100 million of his assets on Senate Finance Committee disclosure documents and forgot to mention his role as a director of an investment fund located in a tax haven (The Caymans), but was busted on it today before the hearings. And even though the head of the Treasury is incharge of tax revenue ironically, Mnuchin struggled in the hearing today to indicate whether he thought such tax haven loopholes should be closed. Just as believable as Scott Pruitt who says he "didnt know" his broker invested over $300,000 in healthcare stock that he had inside knowledge of the legislation affecting those stocks. Drain the swamp? Trump supporters again you were chumped.

Steven Mnuchin, Treasury Nominee, Failed to Disclose $100 Million in Assets
Mr. Mnuchin, who is testifying before the Senate Finance Committee, also did not list his role as a director of an investment fund in the Cayman Islands on a…
NYTIMES.COM|BY ALAN RAPPEPORT
sounds like swing trader sassy

LikeShow

You're thinking of Tom Price, Trump's pick for HHS Secretary, and that claim has been exposed as an outright lie.

Steve Munchin amended his disclosure form to include the additional $100 million, so your claim that he "failed to disclose it" is bullshit.

Yeah gotta say, most Republicans have traditionally showed up for Democratic Presidential Inaugurations. They respected the traditional process. This Democrat behavior is unprecedented. And i think they're gonna regret it at some point. Most Americans just don't respect bitter sore losers.

Many of Trump's detractors are saying "Trump is not my President"; including members of Congress sitting out the Inaugration.

You petulant people can keep up that mantra if you'd like but it won't change the fact that he is The President. Every president-elect is entitled to a peaceful transfer of power; including Trump. It is something all Americans should celebrate.....even if your choice lost. Any obstruction or obfuscation or threat to disrupt is UnAmerican.
How many millions of Republicans told us for 8 years that Obama wasn't their President. It works both ways buster
I do not know of a single Republican who boycotted Obama's Inauguration. Do you? Buddy?
No all republicans did was to fight Obama every step of the way
Of course they did. When have Democrats not done likewise?

Clinton ran a campaign that was almost entirely free of substance and relied almost entirely on disparaging remarks about Trump
And if we don't believe you, we can just ask Crooked Hillary, Low Energy Jeb, Little Marco, Lyin Ted, or Crazy Bernie.
The difference between the Trump campaign and the Clinton campaign is that Trump presented a clear affirmative agenda to the people and Clinton relied only on disparaging remarks about Trump. There was a great deal of substance to his campaign but there was no substance to her campaign.
Trump has ZERO substance. That's his thing. He intimates that he has a plan, and the rube herd fills in the blanks. They write their fantasies on him.

"I have the best plan, bleev me. You won't bleev how good it is."

That's how hucksters operate. They let the rubes do all the work in their own heads.
The problem is you mistakenly believe you're intelligent but you are really too dull witted to understand what is right in front of you. Trump laid out an agenda on immigration - Clinton had none - on free trade- Clinton had none - on healthcare - Clinton had none - on NATO - Clinton had none - on keeping jobs here - Clinton had none and it goes on. Trump supporters supported him on the issues, but Clinton supporters had no idea why they supported her because she had no positions on any of the issues other than taxing the rich. When you sober up, try to give this some thought.

Yeah gotta say, most Republicans have traditionally showed up for Democratic Presidential Inaugurations. They respected the traditional process. This Democrat behavior is unprecedented. And i think they're gonna regret it at some point. Most Americans just don't respect bitter sore losers.
How many republicans will not show up for this inauguration?

I'm sure a few Republicans didn't attend Obama's Inauguration. But they didn't make it about 'Protest.' This Democrat behavior seems very petty and hateful. And i don't think it's gonna work out well for them in the long run. Most Americans don't respect sore loser behavior.

I'm sure a few Republicans didn't attend Obama's Inauguration. But they didn't make it about 'Protest.' This Democrat behavior seems very petty and hateful. And i don't think it's gonna work out well for them in the long run. Most Americans don't respect sore loser behavior.
Tell us about republican behavior when they voted against everything Obama proposed for 8 years

I proudly display a bumper sticker on my car reading, "Not My President", and have taken steps to protect and insulate myself from the economic disaster that his administration is going to create for this country. I understand that he is going to be having some sort of ceremony tomorrow on TV, but I have set that time aside to shampoo my carpet, while listening to Bruce Springsteen on the stereo.

Bumper stickers don't change the fact, that he will INDEED be your president as soon as he's sworn in.
Enjoy.

Bumper stickers don't change the fact, that he will INDEED be your president as soon as he's sworn in.
Enjoy.
He will be your president, not the majority of Americans

Tell us about republican behavior when they voted against everything Obama proposed for 8 years

Apples & Oranges. I'm sure the Democrats will oppose everything Trump proposes. But Inaugurations aren't traditionally about petty partisan politics. It's usually a day to put all that aside The Democrats have clearly decided to buck that long-held tradition. And i think it's gonna come back to bite em.

Apples & Oranges. I'm sure the Democrats will oppose everything Trump proposes. But Inaugurations aren't traditionally about petty partisan politics. It's usually a day to put all that aside The Democrats have clearly decided to buck that long-held tradition. And i think it's gonna come back to bite em.
I think you are going to find a whole lot of republicans who don't show up either. Trump is simply a lying sack of manure

Enjoy.
Just curious Forgetting that repubs hated Obama and hillary just what will there be for the average guy to enjoy under chump?

I think you are going to find a whole lot of republicans who don't show up either. Trump is simply a lying sack of manure
In other words, you have no idea why you are so hostile toward him.

back??? They've been torn to shreds for 8 years AND NOW you're coming back to bite em ???

Have you listened to him ? He's a mental case,,,,

igaz2f.jpg

back??? They've been torn to shreds for 8 years AND NOW you're coming back to bite em ???

I think they're guaranteeing Trump's re-election. This is just a re-run tv show. They did all this hysterical hate stuff with Bush too. And he won re-election easily. However, i'm leaning towards Trump not running for re-election. I think he'll do his one term and then return to business.

Have you listened to him ? He's a mental case,,,,
The poster I was responding to? Obviously.

Forum List

Back