Hey Black voters, who drafted yon 1994 Crime Bill that wiped out a generation of young Black males?

Drumpf never apologized for trying to get the death penalty for 5 Black innocent teens.

Stop comparing apples to oranges here, you desperate delusional Dem, Trump did not write the crime laws which sent those 5 boys to Prison.
Trump had every right to his own wrong, opinion, since Trump was a only a citizen expressing his thoughts.

Whereas, Biden was much more than that. And since you are a deceitful, you do not want to discuss that.

Trump sent no negros to, Prison, but Joe Biden's 1994 Crime Bill sent thousands of negro males to Prison wrongfully. Factually.

Trump wrote no bill and sent no one to prison, in the Central Park 5, yet you flagrantly compared that to thousands of negros who Joe Biden sent to prison with his 1994 Crime Bill. I hope undecided voters are reading this, to experience the deceitful nature which shapes the Dem mindsets like yours...

This juvenile shit is not going to make me vote for trump.

Don't tell Donald Trump the Central Park 5 aren't guilty

When will trump apologize to blacks like Biden has done?

You lose stupid ass white boy

It is not intended to make you vote for Trump.

So please stop COONing in here, as my Black bros (my bruhs) call it.

lol

Now, go. Take your dumbass, back, to reread the thread title & OP; it's meant to help you NOT vote for Biden.

You can stay home, vote for Trump, vote for Green Party candidate ---just don't vote Biden.

Hello, Black voters! Look at what your parent's Dems said, in 1994, when Joe Biden wrote his racist Crime Bill:

If you lived in the black hood in 1994, you were glad for the crime bill.
Drumpf never apologized for trying to get the death penalty for 5 Black innocent teens.

Stop comparing apples to oranges here, you desperate delusional Dem, Trump did not write the crime laws which sent those 5 boys to Prison.
Trump had every right to his own wrong, opinion, since Trump was a only a citizen expressing his thoughts.

Whereas, Biden was much more than that. And since you are a deceitful, you do not want to discuss that.

Trump sent no negros to, Prison, but Joe Biden's 1994 Crime Bill sent thousands of negro males to Prison wrongfully. Factually.

Trump wrote no bill and sent no one to prison, in the Central Park 5, yet you flagrantly compared that to thousands of negros who Joe Biden sent to prison with his 1994 Crime Bill. I hope undecided voters are reading this, to experience the deceitful nature which shapes the Dem mindsets like yours...

Stop making excuses for trump. You're white and apparently ignorant and the reality of life in the black community in 1994 is something you know nothing about. The bill ended in 2004. As you are white, you don't seem to understand that no matter what was written in the bill, white police were going to do what they did because they had always been operatiung that way. Over incarceration of blacks did not begin in 1994 and it certainly has not been reduced by trump. So all your disingenuous bullshit will fool other white racists here but you are talking to two black men and that's where you lose because you don't know shit about the black community and you don't give a fuck about over incarceration. This is only about getting enough blacks to vote republican so trump can get another term. So go sit on a bed of nails butt naked, because we ain't voting for trump.

While he had a right to voice his wrong opinion he (Drumpf) never apologized while Clinton did.

• Thanks
Reactions: IM2

lol

Now, go. Take your dumbass, back, to reread the thread title & OP; it's meant to help you NOT vote for Biden.

You can stay home, vote for Trump, vote for Green Party candidate ---just don't vote Biden.
Naw dog. A vote for anyone other than the Dem candidate is a vote for a racist buffoon. I'll take the lesser of two evils again.

lol

There ain't no cooning going on here cracker. I will be voting for Biden. I lived in the black community in 1994 bitch, you didn't. I attended funerals of 8 and 9 year olds shot and killed by crack dealers doing drive bys. Biden did not put the crack in our community. A republican did. Biden wrote a community policing provision in the bill that many local police departments did not use. The community policing was to get the police to develop relatoionships with community citizens so as not to see them only as violent thugs .Seems that provision of the bill evades your memory.

Where you lose again is in the fact that I worked in the hood and we attended meetings with police and legislators as the crime bill was being debated. When it passed and local police departments started applying for grant money and as we applied for the juvenile justice grant money that came as part of the crime bill, I know what the full bill entailed. So I don't need your motherfucking help. I will vote for Biden because some of those provisions allowed us to take over 100 kids off the streets and out of gangs, get them high school diplomas, jobs and for some college degrees. So again, you take your little paternalistic bullshit and shove it up your white ass. Because you don't know what the fuck you are talking about and you grab one little bit of propaganda and run off at the mouth.

And don't quote some bullshit from young blacks who are the beneficiaries of the programs created by the juvenile justice money in the crime bill who are now grown and ranting about over incarceration like it began in 1994.

Last edited:

lol

Naw dog. A vote for anyone other than the Dem candidate is a vote for a racist buffoon. I'll take the lesser of two evils again.

Everyone running for president who isn't a Democrat is a racist buffoon? Or are you one of those people who think it you don't vote Dem you are voting Rep, and vice versa, even if you vote third party?

Drumpf took out a full page ad trying to put 5 innocent Black teenagers in prison.
Who brainwashed your feeble mind into believing that?
Who convinced your puerile mind that it didnt happen?
My own deductive reasoning, you feeble-minded easily brainwashed simpleton.

Can you cite the ad and directly quote the part of the ad where Trump says or in any way implies or insinuates that 5 innocent black teenagers should go prison?

Of course you can't. Because it simply doesn't exist, you low IQ TDS afflicted moron.
Now youre dumb ass is going to pretend like youre blind. :rolleyes:
Your demonstrated inability to provide evidence to back up the ridiculous claim, that your feeble low IQ mind was so easily brainwashed into accepting as fact, is accepted as your concession.

lol

Everyone running for president who isn't a Democrat is a racist buffoon? Or are you one of those people who think it you don't vote Dem you are voting Rep, and vice versa, even if you vote third party?
A vote for a third party candidate that can't win accomplishes what? We blacks want trump gone.

Drumpf took out a full page ad trying to put 5 innocent Black teenagers in prison.

Can you cite the ad and directly quote the part of the ad where Trump says or in any way implies or insinuates that 5 innocent black teenagers should go prison?

Of course you can't. Because it simply doesn't exist, you low IQ TDS afflicted moron.
Your demonstrated inability to provide evidence to back up the ridiculous claim, that your feeble low IQ mind was so easily brainwashed into accepting as fact, is accepted as your concession.
Except he did present evidence.

Hillary Clinton recently apologized to, Black America, for the racist 1994 Crime Bill which they had Joe Biden write for the Clinton Admin:

Kinda funny how the racist piece of shit bigoted Democratic party scumbags always have to apologize for their party's absolutely horrific treatment of blacks. Slavery, Jim Crow, etc. etc.. etc... Yet, they always want Republicans (who have consistently opposed the Democrats' racist bigoted policies from the very beginning) to help them make restitution for the Democrats' crimes against humanity.

WTF???

THINK!!!

Last edited:
Now he has a chance to redeem himself like he said back in 2016. You do realize that also in that bill was the Violence Against Women Act and the assault weapons ban. In the meantime Drumpf took out a full page ad trying to put 5 innocent Black teenagers in prison.

^^ This one isn't getting off the Democratic plantation anytime soon.

"To believe Black people need to rescue themselves from the “Democratic plantation” and vote Republican; is a silly myth that conservatives like to push. It’s insidious for a number of reasons. Me voting for a Democratic or Republican party is not akin to toiling on a plantation. It’s downright idiotic and disrespectful to those who actually did. They were beaten and raped on plantations. Me CHOOSING to vote for a political party is not the same thing. Every time this phrase comes out of their mouth, they should be condemned for this nonsense. I make a choice to vote Democratic. Slaves had no choice about being on a plantation. Stop dishonoring our ancestors."

You really need to shut the fuck up with that retarded shit white boy.
Just some good ol black entertainment, a gang of blacks stomping and kicking a 15 year old girl to try to murder her!

Horrific video: Vicious New York City mugging caught on camera

lol

A vote for a third party candidate that can't win accomplishes what? We blacks want trump gone.

That attitude is the reason WHY third party candidates don't have a chance to win. Anyone could win if people were actually willing to vote outside the duopoly.

Put another way, the lesser-of-two-evils vote is, inherently, a vote for evil. ;) It's also voting against someone rather than for someone.

So no, a vote for a third party candidate is not a vote for Trump, if that's what Asclepias was saying. It's a vote for whomever the candidate is the person voted for. That's how voting works.

970.jpg

Except he did present evidence.
No, actually he presented an ad that did not even mention 5 innocent teens, let alone say that they should go to prison.

But of course, being by far, the stupidest USMB member, you surely do not possess the reading comprehension skills necessary to understand the article in the first place.

You are a clueless low IQ individual.

Hey white USMB racists, take a look and remember this is why we won't be voting for trump.

Trump Threatens to 'Send in the Feds' Because of Chicago 'Carnage'

Under Obama, more Blacks were on food stamps. Under Trump, more Blacks have higher wages. Your percentage of “WE” that will be voting against Trump is not as high as you think it is. What is so wrong about Trump not wanting Blacks to live in rat infested shit holes or have to face violence in their neighborhoods?

Now he has a chance to redeem himself like he said back in 2016. You do realize that also in that bill was the Violence Against Women Act and the assault weapons ban. In the meantime Drumpf took out a full page ad trying to put 5 innocent Black teenagers in prison.

Those 5 teens weren't innocent.....and the stupid "Assault Weapon" ban didn't do anything.......typical biden....accomplished nothing...

Joe Biden!!

Are Black citizens seeking a parte deux?
LOL! Blacks have been over incarcerated since whitey made the slave patrols. trump has appointed at least 150 racist judges to the courts. Try another one.

since whitey made the slave patrols.

Let me fix that for you...

Since the members of the democrat party made slave patrols...

Hey white USMB racists, take a look and remember this is why we won't be voting for trump.

Trump Threatens to 'Send in the Feds' Because of Chicago 'Carnage'

Under Obama, more Blacks were on food stamps. Under Trump, more Blacks have higher wages. Your percentage of “WE” that will be voting against Trump is not as high as you think it is. What is so wrong about Trump not wanting Blacks to live in rat infested shit holes or have to face violence in their neighborhoods?

My percentage of we is as high as I say it is. Your post is disingenuous because Obama came in and was dealing with a depression, when he left blacks had higher wages. Trump has taken credit for what he has not done, you gladly give him the same credit because you had a problem with Obama being president and we who are actually black know that trump has done nothing for us.

Forum List

Back