Hey Democrats want proof? Here ya go

Found it on YT...

Okay. Guess what? That's a video from 2014. And the Republican won by 17 points.

Virginia's 2nd Congressional District elections, 2014 - Ballotpedia

NEXT!

I didn't know it was said it had to be from 2016. I didn't notice. I should have looked. But, sweetness, isn't cheating...............um......cheating???

Who says it was cheating?

It was a defective/miscalibrated machine.

Okie dokie. It is what it is, no matter how much you protest and deny. Protest and deny....Protest and deny.....hmmmmm isn't there a song in there somewhere?

You need to remember you gave us gwb! HolyF*cking hell.
Was that a mistake but then, what do you expect from texass!

This happened to me in 2012 when I voted a straight Republican ticket. It came up Democrat straight ticket 3 times. I finally got the poll watcher to observe and he had the poll chief to take it off the floor. Goddam Obama won anyhow.

Here's the thing, Chumps.

The person who posted that video KNEW it was from the 2014 election. They DELIBERATELY misled you.

On a day when SEVERAL other sites are lying to you about vote rigging.

Now, you going to get mad at ME or are you FINALLY going to WAKE THE FUCK UP!?!?

Christ. Stop being such brainless saps. Please. You are completely ruining the Conservative name.

The person who posted that video KNEW it was from the 2014 election. They DELIBERATELY misled you.

Now, you going to get mad at ME or are you FINALLY going to WAKE THE FUCK UP!?!?

Hey dood. That was only 2 years ago.........You think cheating has changed?? LOL

I am not mad at you, but I do wonder why you always have to name call. Not sure I have seen a post of yours without it. ;)

Here's a good rule of thumb to follow, based on yards and yards of data: Do not trust a single thing ever posted by Odium or Vigilante or easyt65..

They are three of the biggest airheaded, parroting rubes on this forum who copy and paste utter bullshit without engaging a single brain cell in critical thinking.

Christ. Stop being such brainless saps. Please. You are completely ruining the Conservative name.
This election is making you hostile and erratic. Settle down and relax before you suffer an aneurysm. It's ok, this is just a message board and your health is more important

Do you have a facebook account?

I am not signing into it...

I never sign into my account when using these boards...

I guess there lies the problem.

I guess... I do apologize but I keep my Message Board life apart from my Facebook and Twitter life... If it is important I am sure MSM will do a big article on it...:rofl::rock:

You can stay signed and not have it interact.

I have rules and will not break them... I prefer posting on here without my Facebook or twitter account being active...

If you and others do it, well good but for me it is a no...

Good rules!

My employees aren't allowed to access any social accounts with company equipment due to privacy and hacking concerns.

One last thing:

But, sweetness, isn't cheating...............um......cheating???

It's a Republican district. So you think the Republicans were cheating, do ya?

That's the most hilarious part of today's topics about rigging in Texas and Virginia. In every case posted, they were in districts controlled by REPUBLICANS!!!

BWA-HA-HA-HA-HA!

This election is making you hostile and erratic. Settle down and relax before you suffer an aneurysm. It's ok, this is just a message board and your health is more important
I'm vastly outnumbered by retards.

I knew our country had stupid people in it, but Donald Trump has made me realize there are way, way, way more than I knew.

And that scares the shit out of me.

One last thing:

That's the most hilarious part of today's topics about rigging in Texas and Virginia. In every case posted, they were in districts controlled by REPUBLICANS!!!

BWA-HA-HA-HA-HA!

Well hun, I am not a Republican. So you are laughing at nothing when it comes to me. Cheating is cheating. Enjoy.

Here's a good rule of thumb to follow, based on yards and yards of data: Do not trust a single thing ever posted by Odium or Vigilante or easyt65..

They are three of the biggest airheaded, parroting rubes on this forum who copy and paste utter bullshit without engaging a single brain cell in critical thinking.

Name calling again I see.

This happened to me in 2012 when I voted a straight Republican ticket. It came up Democrat straight ticket 3 times. I finally got the poll watcher to observe and he had the poll chief to take it off the floor. Goddam Obama won anyhow.
cause that was only one of millions.

One last thing:

BWA-HA-HA-HA-HA!

Well hun, I am not a Republican. So you are laughing at nothing when it comes to me. Cheating is cheating. Enjoy.
Odium thought he had himself some hard evidence of Democratic cheating in this election. What he provided as evidence was a faulty machine controlled by Republicans. From 2014.

That's worthy of a good hearty belly laugh.

And he is already back in line to be lied to again. I guarantee it.

One last thing:

BWA-HA-HA-HA-HA!

Odium thought he had himself some hard evidence of Democratic cheating in this election. What he provided as evidence was a faulty machine controlled by Republicans. From 2014.

Are you so naive as to think we ALL aren't lied to? Come on....

One last thing:

BWA-HA-HA-HA-HA!

Are you so naive as to think we ALL aren't lied to? Come on....
Yes, we are ALL lied to. Of course we are. The whole point is that some of us are smart enough to catch on. Others, like Odium, never learn. Even after being shown time and time and time they are being lied to, they get right back in line to be lied to again from the same sources!

It's bizarre.

At some point, you have to admit someone is a retard if they keep falling for the coin from the ear trick.

The liars are giving the audience what they want. It's their business model. The rube herd wants to be lied to, and the propaganda outlets and politicians oblige.

If enough of us started demanding the TRUTH, we would have more of it, and we'd all be better off.

So start screaming for the truth, and kick the retards in the nuts. Take out the trash.

Last edited:

Forum List

Back