Hey democrats, why did you pick Biden?

Because he could win.

And he did.

Hence your tears, and our laughter.
Winning isnt enough for citizens of the US. You need to put someone in who kicks ass and does shit that people love, like Trump did. He has droves of loyal supporters, while Biden has no one on Earth defending him now. Why is that? Because you put a bum in the office.

Do you think our nations voters, especially the moderates, are laughing with you? You did tremendous damage to your party by putting Biden in office. It will take your party years to recover, assuming you are willing to completely throw all your current beliefs out the window. All the progressive shit that you guys have been shoving down our throats will have to be removed before anyone trusts your party again. In other words, your party has to sell out its own belief system. Republicans would NEVER do that. You wont ever see us giving up the second amendment or going soft on immigration, etc.

Democrats have no integrity or real morals. You will flip flop in a second if you think it will get you a vote. I cant imagine going through life without principles.

I don't think anyone ever came close to saying anything other than:

Biden is/was the Dems' best chance to rid the country of the orange stain. If only temporarily.

That was it. It didn't matter who that person was. This isn't that complicated.
If you believe that’s a basis to vote for POTUS, then you are unqualified to vote.

Sure, moron.

What was that about?
You just regurgitate what FOX does.

New York mayor Rudy Giuliani told an Arizona official: “We’ve got lots of theories. We just don’t have the evidence.”

Just like all of Trump and his cult's claims.
10 percent of the million dollars china funneled to the xiden crime syndicate

You're FOS, MORON.

New York mayor Rudy Giuliani told an Arizona official: “We’ve got lots of theories. We just don’t have the evidence.”
not sure what rudy had to do with anything i am talking about

more gaslighting and projection from the xiden sheep…you make your cult leader proud

Hey democrats, why did you pick Biden?
Because Donald Trump posed an existential threat to American representative democracy and Sleepy Old Uncle Joe was the best-positioned to remove Trump?

1. remove the existential threat, first, by legal means, as quickly as possible

2. bat clean-up on the rest once the threat has been removed from power

I don't think anyone ever came close to saying anything other than:

Biden is/was the Dems' best chance to rid the country of the orange stain. If only temporarily.

That was it. It didn't matter who that person was. This isn't that complicated.
No he wasn’t. Bernie was far better and can actually think and communicate. Obama screwed Bernie in 2020, just as he and Hillary did in 2016.

Your not serious. If you don’t of Joe’s multiple faults you’re clear uninformed. Please never vote again.

You're the one who can't name them.............but EVERYONE should know?
Then you call "others" misinformed.

Because he could win.

And he did.

Hence your tears, and our laughter.

There's a difference between people who can win and those who can actually lead.

And then there are gullible people like you who fell for his message hook, line, and sinker.

Democrats like you are nothing more than Nero playing the harp while Rome burns. Despicable sadists, all of you.

You're the one who can't name them.............but EVERYONE should know?
Then you call "others" misinformed.
Really? I’ll be quick because I know like a Trumper you aren’t man enough to accept the truth.

Never met a war he didn’t like or support. Made blantant racist remarks on the senate floor in the 90s, proudly pushing the Clinton crime bill that filled our prisons with minorities. Lied repeatedly about his accomplishments including plagiarism. Admitted he’s corrupt on camera. His son’s receipt of millions for no work, tell you something.

From the OP: "Hey democrats, why did you pick Biden?"​

-----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Trump

Sure, moron.

What was that about?
You just regurgitate what FOX does.

Just like all of Trump and his cult's claims.
FOX is to them what Adam Schiff is to people like you, then.

Because Adam Schiff consistently said he had evidence that Trump colluded with Russia, only to never produce anything, except gullible simpletons like you repeating his statements ad nauseam like a chorus of caged parrots.

Really? I’ll be quick because I know like a Trumper you aren’t man enough to accept the truth.

Never met a war he didn’t like or support.
You mean the war Bush and his regime lied about 20 years ago, were called communist if they didn't support it then teabaggers blamed democrats for, voting for it when it went south.
Made blantant racist remarks on the senate floor in the 90s,
Nothing like today's GQP.
proudly pushing the Clinton crime bill that filled our prisons with minorities.
President Bill Clinton in 1994 signed the crime bill into law with broad bipartisan support as violent crime rates peaked in the US in the early 1990s. Included in the law was the federal “three strikes” provision, mandating life sentences for criminals convicted of a violent felony after two or more prior convictions, including drug crimes.
Sounds like history repeating itself 25years later.
Instead of cocaine and crack, it's fentanyl.
I would agree we need another just like when crime was out of control then.

Lied repeatedly about his accomplishments including plagiarism. Admitted he’s corrupt on camera.
No, he didn't.
His son’s receipt of millions for no work, tell you something.
Keep spreading BS, it's what teabaggers do.

Biden, even with his faults are head and shoulders above Trump or his cult.
However I do agree Sanders would have been a better choice, I've always liked him and voted for him in the primary and if runs again, I will vote for him instead of Biden or god forbid HARRIS.

You mean the war Bush and his regime lied about 20 years ago, were called communist if they didn't support it then teabaggers blamed democrats for, voting for it when it went south.

Nothing like today's GQP.

President Bill Clinton in 1994 signed the crime bill into law with broad bipartisan support as violent crime rates peaked in the US in the early 1990s. Included in the law was the federal “three strikes” provision, mandating life sentences for criminals convicted of a violent felony after two or more prior convictions, including drug crimes.
Sounds like history repeating itself 25years later.
Instead of cocaine and crack, it's fentanyl.
I would agree we need another just like when crime was out of control then.

No, he didn't.

Keep spreading BS, it's what teabaggers do.

Biden, even with his faults are head and shoulders above Trump or his cult.
However I do agree Sanders would have been a better choice, I've always liked him and voted for him in the primary and if runs again, I will vote for him instead of Biden or god forbid HARRIS.
As expected. You refuse the truth exactly like a Trumper.

FOX is to them what Adam Schiff is to people like you, then.

Because Adam Schiff consistently said he had evidence that Trump colluded with Russia, only to never produce anything,
You're FOS.
In August, 2016, Donald Trump’s campaign manager, Paul Manafort, had to resign because he had concealed his years working to install politicians loyal to Russian president Vladimir Putin.

While still receiving money from Russia, Manafort then went to work managing Donald Trump’s campaign at a time when Putin wanted Trump to win the presidency. Oddly, Manafort, who made millions of dollars working for Putin, volunteered to manage Donald Trump's campaign for free.

One of Donald Trump’s foreign policy advisers, Carter Page, had many business involvements with Russian oil company Gazprom. When Page became Trump’s foreign policy adviser, he began giving pro-Russia policy speeches in Moscow, which resulted in the FBI looking into his activities.

On the same day that Obama imposed sanctions against Russia, Trump’s campaign adviser, Michael Flynn, spoke to the Russian ambassador and discussed lifting those sanctions.

Flynn lied when asked about his conversation with the Russian ambassador.

During his Senate confirmation hearing, Trump’s nominee for Attorney General, Jeff Sessions, lied to Congress when he said under oath that he had not met with anyone from Russia. In fact, he had met with Russian Ambassador Sergey Kislyak. While it was not illegal for Sessions to meet with Kislyak, it was illegal to lie to Congress about it.

So, many fucking lies and you believed them.

except gullible simpletons like you repeating his statements ad nauseam like a chorus of caged parrots.
You're FOS.

A meeting took place at Trump Tower in New York City on June 9, 2016, between three senior members of the 2016 Trump campaignDonald Trump Jr., Jared Kushner, and Paul Manafort – and at least five other people, including Russian lawyer Natalia Veselnitskaya.

The meeting was arranged by publicist and long-time Trump acquaintance Rob Goldstone on behalf of his client, Russian singer-songwriter Emin Agalarov.
The meeting was first disclosed to U.S. government officials in April 2017, when Kushner filed a revised version of his security clearance form.

Donald Trump Jr. made several misleading statements about the meeting.
He initially told the press that the meeting was held to discuss adoptions of Russian children by Americans. On July 8, 2017, after news reports stated that Trump Jr. knew the meeting was political, he admitted in a tweet that he had agreed to the meeting with the understanding that he would receive information damaging to Hillary Clinton, and that he was conducting opposition research.

When The New York Times was about to report on email exchanges between Goldstone and Trump Jr., Trump Jr. himself published the emails.
In early July 2017, it was reported that President Donald Trump himself drafted Trump Jr.'s initial misleading statement.
The report was later confirmed by the president's attorneys.
In July 2018, the president denied knowledge of the meeting.

"Russia, if you're listening"?

NOTHING to see here............move along.

Forum List

Back