Hey democrats, why did you pick Biden?

I witnessed something I thought Id never see in my country last weekend at the market... an obviously retired older couple dressed nicely and got out of a nice car were doing their shopping and we ended up at the meat section together... After about the time I was getting frustrated for their slowness and keeping me from the steak I wanted... she looked up at me and said... "Its so sad... we can't afford meat anymore".....
Then they pushed on with their cart and went to the canned food isle.... You Biden voters and you anti Trumpers don't know what kind of harm you have brought to our nation and its people....
Shame on your selfishness.....

Everyone is entitled to vote the way they do, but it makes you wonder the state of people's minds these days when they chose a guy that sinks the ship and everyone is having to share the misery.
Conservatives haven’t lived in reality since Obama was elected. Trump sunk the ship and right wing America asking Joe how we got here is fucking hilariously disconnected from reality… if it wasn’t so sad.

The duopolists think everyone is a duopolist. Some of us didn't and never would vote for Trump or Biden. Why the "Democrats" ran Biden is inexplicable other than for reasons of his being the most controllable. Harris is even more perplexing. We who are not of either self-interested parties understand that their workings are in the interests of their constituents; i.e., vested interests that finance them. Whatever decisions they make are reliably for them, not for America or the voters.

Democrats didn’t “run” anyone. The candidates all lined up and we’re selected. Biden was in a crowded field and was the least risky. I was as surprised as anyone but the campaigns were too fragmented.

Everything was better under Trump... than with Obama and Biden....
FACT....
Only in your head. You just discount the unemployment, death, and economic disaster of Trump. That is where we are folks. The last two years of Trump… they forget…. The huge deficits… they forget… the mocking of outlet nation… they forget…. The hate and violence he coddled… they forget. They forget everything other than how he made them feel. Like their slime was good and deserved daylight. Like their hate is normal. How their contempt is patriotic and Biblical. You need help my friend. I am here for you.

Joe Biden is the cream of the Democrat crop. They simply don't have anyone better. That he chose Harris to follow in his footsteps tells us all we need to know about those losers that also ran in 2020. None of them are presidential quality.

Only in your head. You just discount the unemployment, death, and economic disaster of Trump. That is where we are folks. The last two years of Trump… they forget…. The huge deficits… they forget… the mocking of outlet nation… they forget…. The hate and violence he coddled… they forget. They forget everything other than how he made them feel. Like their slime was good and deserved daylight. Like their hate is normal. How their contempt is patriotic and Biblical. You need help my friend. I am here for you.
i suooose when you live in dembot reality and not the real world this is all true

I voted for Biden because he's a decent person. Something that trump isn't. I did vote for trump the first time where he was somewhat talking like a progressive. It was all B.S. He's scum of the earth.
That’s hilarious. Joe decent…lmfao.

Trump’s an idiot but dumb old Joe is worse. Did you somehow miss his 50 year career of lies, corruption, warmongering, racism, elitism, etc?

Democrats didn’t “run” anyone. The candidates all lined up and we’re selected. Biden was in a crowded field and was the least risky. I was as surprised as anyone but the campaigns were too fragmented.
You must have missed the quotation marks around the quoted noun.

That’s hilarious. Joe decent…lmfao.

Trump’s an idiot but dumb old Joe is worse. Did you somehow miss his 50 year career of lies, corruption, warmongering, racism, elitism, etc?
Really?
Bet you can't name anything.

There are plenty examples of republican and Trump's corrupt regime.

For the last umpteen years, we've heard the left scream for inclusiveness. Rail against white men. Yall cried your little hearts our for trannies. Blacks seemed to be your gods. Especially if they were gay. You opposed rich white people. You opposed the establishment <<Cool.
And yet, you allowed the media to convince you that the old straight white establishment guy was your man.

What gives? Why did you allow the DNC and the media to force you into supporting Biden. Especially after knowing how the DNC rigs their nominations. How could you have let that happen?

You had blacks, half blacks, other women of color, and a gay guy. But you chose Biden.

I don't get it.

Right wingers, give the left a chance to answer first. Please.
Some democrats picked Biden to piss off Republicans. It's really funny watching Republicans get mad :)

xiden is bought and paid for by the CCP.
That's Trump, you moron.

President Xi of China, and I, are working together to give massive Chinese phone company, ZTE, a way to get back into business, fast. Too many jobs in China lost. Commerce Department has been instructed to get it done!
— Donald J. Trump (@realDonaldTrump)May 13, 2018

A mere 72 hours after the Chinese government agreed to put a half-billion dollars into an Indonesian project that will personally enrich Donald Trump, the president ordered a bailout for a Chinese-government-owned cellphone maker.

Trump did not mention in that tweet or its follow-ups that on Thursday, the developer of a theme park resort outside of Jakarta had signed a deal to receive as much as $500 million in Chinese government loans, as well as another $500 million from Chinese banks.

Drop Chinese sanctions, get a $1 billion Chinese check.

the back of his head says “made it china”
You're FOS.
Just keep regurgitating what FOX lies about.

Really need to work on your gaslighting.

That's Trump, you moron.

A mere 72 hours after the Chinese government agreed to put a half-billion dollars into an Indonesian project that will personally enrich Donald Trump, the president ordered a bailout for a Chinese-government-owned cellphone maker.

Trump did not mention in that tweet or its follow-ups that on Thursday, the developer of a theme park resort outside of Jakarta had signed a deal to receive as much as $500 million in Chinese government loans, as well as another $500 million from Chinese banks.

You're FOS.

10 percent for the “big guy”

That's Trump, you moron.

You're FOS.

so much whiny projection

Forum List

Back