Hey Europeans!

Bush92

GHBush1992
May 23, 2014
I know we have many Europeans that post on this site. Question: What are you guys doing about Iraq crisis? Why is this just a U.S.A. problem?

Not a European but their governments are somewhat less reactionary than many Americans like, for some odd reason they like to talk about it and consult constituents before running their fool mouths in the media.

Not a European but their governments are somewhat less reactionary than many Americans like, for some odd reason they like to talk about it and consult constituents before running their fool mouths in the media.

Europeans like to talk about their free health care and education systems...but what are they spending on military defense? Nope. We will just sit back and let America do it. I call bullshit on that one.

I know we have many Europeans that post on this site. Question: What are you guys doing about Iraq crisis? Why is this just a U.S.A. problem?

Let's see..
Terrorists funded by Saudi Arabia.
US invades Iraq.

Let's wait till we're invaded by Iraq and then we'll invade...Iran; Maybe Libya, Maybe Syria.

When are Europeans going to elect black leadership?

Has there ever been a black PM of britain?

How about Netherlands?

I am both an American and European citizen. Europeans do not see themselves as global policeman and have for decades ceded that role to the US with varying degrees of support.

Naturally, when their self interests are directly affected, they are far more supportive. The US military is a sort of toolbox they employ or oppose in a case by case basis.

Because America invaded Iraq?

"You break it, you own it." - Colin Powell

It was not just America.

War began March 20, 2003. British,45000 American125000 forces by small contingents from Australia500, Denmark2000 and Poland 2500 invaded Iraq, to combat the terrorists hiding, topple the criminal government and arrest the terrorist Saddam Hussein.

I am both an American and European citizen. Europeans do not see themselves as global policeman and have for decades ceded that role to the US with varying degrees of support.
Yes, we know.

Yes, we know.

Instead of pointing fingers and calling names, how about we deal with reality?

Hmmm?

I remember the discussion about invading Iraq to kill Saddam Hussein. The argument by a certain Mr. Bush was, that they had weapons of mass destruction. Turns out, they didn't.
Another reason for 'Europe' not helping out now might be that Europe is not a country but many, so each has their own bureaucracy (legislation) to deal with first.

Europeans like to talk about their free health care and education systems...but what are they spending on military defense? Nope. We will just sit back and let America do it. I call bullshit on that one.
The French have an independent nuclear arsenal that scares the shit out of you right wing nuts

The French have an independent nuclear arsenal that scares the shit out of you right wing nuts
That's a very odd thing to say.:eek:

The whole mess is due to European imperialism. They should be driving the assault on terrorism, not the US

so what we had a Jewish PM years ago, and when Hilary wins we will both have had women leaders.

Last edited:

Because America invaded Iraq?

"You break it, you own it." - Colin Powell

It was not just America.

War began March 20, 2003. British,45000 American125000 forces by small contingents from Australia500, Denmark2000 and Poland 2500 invaded Iraq, to combat the terrorists hiding, topple the criminal government and arrest the terrorist Saddam Hussein.
We anti-war protesters were right: the Iraq invasion has led to bloody chaos | Owen Jones | Comment is free | theguardian.com

Most Europeans did not want America to attack Iraq in the first place. It is America's problem. Were you asleep in the period leading up to America's invasion of Iraq?

most Europeans found it easy not to trust an imbecile.
[ame=http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=DEbZqvMu2cQ&feature=kp]Must See Hilarious George Bush Bloopers! - VERY FUNNY - YouTube[/ame]

No they talk about what everyone else does and why it's wrong.

How about Netherlands?

LOL. Again telling everyone else what they should be doing is how they roll.

Forum List

Back