Hey Hillary - About That Time You Got Fired

as a lawyer on the Watergate case. Terminated by a Democrat.
When you going to highlight that little accomplishment for your "turd" followers?

that's false. she wasn't fired. and no matter how many times you loons repeat it, it still isn't true.

Zeif-geist

you're welcome. now be quiet

Horsehit. She was, fatso.

i'm far from fat.... your insanity doesn't make me balloon up, lunatic.

and i'm sorry that reality doesn't suit you. i just link to the truth. you insist on pathologically lying. not my problem.

and certainly not the problem of any other normal person, freak.

When you going to highlight that little accomplishment for your "turd" followers?

that's false. she wasn't fired. and no matter how many times you loons repeat it, it still isn't true.

Zeif-geist

This was settled the other day. While Hillary apologists continued to claim Hillary wasn't fired almost 8 links, including to FactCheck and Snopes, outlined her unethical acts, to include intentionally authoring and trying to submit a false report / brief in an attempt to deny Nixon counsel....and how she was fired. She was booted from the committee.

FactChecks said so.
Snopes said so.
Multiple other media sources said so.
The guy who ousted her repeatedly and still says so!

Hillary was an unethical, immoral, lying, criminal POS, is STILL an unethical, immoral, lying, criminal POS, and always will be. I don't know which is worse, the fact that so many Liberals are making excuses for her, justifying her actions, and defending her or that she is the best the DNC has to offer.

Zeif-geist

This was settled the other day. While Hillary apologists continued to claim Hillary wasn't fired almost 8 links, including to FactCheck and Snopes, outlined her unethical acts, to include intentionally authoring and trying to submit a false report / brief in an attempt to deny Nixon counsel....and how she was fired. She was booted from the committee.

FactChecks said so.
Snopes said so.

Hillary was an unethical, immoral, lying, criminal POS, is STILL an unethical, immoral, lying, criminal POS, and always will be. I don't know which is worse, the fact that so many Liberals are making excuses for her, justifying her actions, and defending her or that she is the best the DNC has to offer.

it wasn't "Settled" by anything except what's printed in slopes, you loon.

and since you freaks don't know how to pick a nominee that doesn't make normal people gag, she's going to be the next president.

Zeif-geist

FactChecks said so.
Snopes said so.

it wasn't "Settled" by anything except what's printed in slopes, you loon.

and since you freaks don't know how to pick a nominee that doesn't make normal people gag, she's going to be the next president.

If you don't trust Snopes, fats, try Dopes. A website just for idiots like you.

Fartbreath.

Booted from the Watergate Committee decades ago....under investigation by the FBI for crimes under the Espionage Act and was just hit with another Ethics Violation charge today....

Some things never change, to include liberals who love their criminal politicians, no matter what they do.

2016 Hillary Bumper Sticker:

'Prisoner 326449 For President 2016'!

She was indeed fired.

no.

Zeif-geist

keep lying though. :thup:
Sorry, as Snopes and FactCheck point out the man adamently declares to this day her ass was canned, and the best liberals can do is argue about whether or not she got fired for her unethical, unprofessional, deceitful behavior, NOT 'if' she did it. That has already been undeniably PROVEN!

But you Libs keep arguing over the 'semantics' regarding her corruption and immoraluty and the punishment received...

:lmao:

She was indeed fired.

no.

Zeif-geist

keep lying though. :thup:
Sorry, as Snopes and FactCheck point out the man adamently declares to this day her ass was canned, and the best liberals can do is argue about whether or not she got fired for her unethical, unprofessional, deceitful behavior, NOT 'if' she did it. That has already been undeniably PROVEN!

But you Libs keep arguing over the 'semantics' refarding her corruption and immoraluty...

:lmao:

Snopes is a left loon site, only a tool buys into their BS

Snopes is a 'left' site....that is confirming the facts involved in a case in which one of THE top 'lefties' was canned for inappropriate behavior...

Lol

I am agreeing with you, Doc, while making fun of libs who are trying to say snopes can't be trusted....

Snopes is a 'left' site....that is confirming the facts involved in a case in which one of THE top 'lefties' was canned for inappropriate behavior...

Lol

you call it "left" because it points out lies on both sides. reality makes it "left" to loons like you.

but it's not our fault that wingers like you keep lying and they keep calling you on it, loon.

Forum List

Back