Hey Hillary - About That Time You Got Fired

Doc, Clinton was FIRED.
Just keep ignoring how, documented, she got caught intentionally authoring and trying to sumbit a false brief to deny an American citizen due counsel.... NO MATTER HOW MUCH YOU DENY! Pathetic.

Doc, Clinton was FIRED.
Just keep ignoring how, documented, she got caught intentionally authoring and trying to sumbit a false brief to deny an American citizen due counsel.... NO MATTER HOW MUCH YOU DENY! Pathetic.
No, she wasn't.

Want me to produce a statement from the man alleging himself that he didn't have the authority to fire her -- and that she wasn't fired -- not even close -- cause it's there, and you'll be looking like a stoopid ass.

Wanna?

Zeifman repeatedly claimed he fired her. Multiple links to articles and even the Neil Boortz radio interview in which he said it have been posted.

All the links and all the semantics about if Hillary was fired or not for her PROVEN unethical behavior is not important, though Liberals are channeling Alinsky and making every effort to keep the focus on that. What is important is the acts themselves!

Period.

Doc, Clinton was FIRED.

Post your links with these facts. Then I'll post mine. She was not fired. Even the guy who claims to have fired her said back in 1996 she left after the Watergate affair finished. I deal in facts. Not emotion.

Zeifman repeatedly claimed he fired her. Multiple links to articles and even the Neil Boortz radio interview in which he said it have been posted.

All the links and all the semantics about if Hillary was fired or not for her PROVEN unethical behavior is not important, though Liberals are channeling Alinsky and making every effort to keep the focus on that. What is important is the acts themselves!

Period.

Eat it buddy...

1998, Zeifman was quoted in a Scripps Howard News Service article as unambiguously confirming that not only did he not "fire" Hillary, but that it was not even within his power to do so:

Jerome Zeifman, chief Democratic counsel on the House Judiciary Committee in 1974 ... does not have flattering memories of Rodham's work on the committee. "If I had the power to fire her, I would have fired her," he said.

Doc, the links gave been posted bymerous times, often repeatedly, in numerous threads -look it up.

Again, symantics don't matter, just the proven ynethical behavior of a young Hillary Rodgam that were serioys enough to be dusbarred had they been officially reported. Keep dodging that proven fact and keep focusing on the 'firing' argument. Whatever you gotta do to convince yourself that Hillary is ethically, morally, legally qualified / deserving of representing this nation.

Doc, the links gave been posted bymerous times, often repeatedly, in numerous threads -look it up.

Again, symantics don't matter, just the proven ynethical behavior of a young Hillary Rodgam that were serioys enough to be dusbarred had they been officially reported. Keep dodging that proven fact and keep focusing on the 'firing' argument. Whatever you gotta do to convince yourself that Hillary is ethically, morally, legally qualified / deserving of representing this nation.
Well the guys on record for saying he'd fire her
So
Looks like u eat shit and give it a rest

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Forum List

Back