"Hey, I Know! Let's Piss Off The Catholics!"

It is almost as difficult to find a true devout Christian in D.C. as it is to find one in Hollywood.

2 Timothy 3:1-9
But realize this, that in the last days difficult times will come. For men will be lovers of self, lovers of money, boastful, arrogant, revilers, disobedient to parents, ungrateful, unholy, unloving, irreconcilable, malicious gossips, without self-control, brutal, haters of good, treacherous, reckless, conceited, lovers of pleasure rather than lovers of God, holding to a form of godliness, although they have denied its power; Avoid such men as these. For among them are those who enter into households and captivate weak women weighed down with sins, led on by various impulses, always learning and never able to come to the knowledge of the truth. Just as Jannes and Jambres opposed Moses, so these men also oppose the truth, men of depraved mind, rejected in regard to the faith. But they will not make further progress; for their folly will be obvious to all.

That's what ya get for buying into a male dominator religious authoritarian belief system.

Good. They do need a Catholic Spring. I see nothing wrong with anything they said. We've cowtowed to religious groups FAR too long in this country.

Good. They do need a Catholic Spring. I see nothing wrong with anything they said. We've cowtowed to religious groups FAR too long in this country.

If the Democrats are so confident in their position, why all the sneaking around?

Yep!! People need to get "hip" to leftardism! No room for free thought in this country unless it fits the collectivist model of the leftard clown posse of commies.

I will never fall in line with these idiots and will continue to speak out against it.

Yep!! People need to get "hip" to leftardism! No room for free thought in this country unless it fits the collectivist model of the leftard clown posse of commies.

I will never fall in line with these idiots and will continue to speak out against it.

Religion is the very opposite of free thought.

If the Democrats are so confident in their position, why all the sneaking around?

You mean sneaking around like this?

LEAKED DOCUMENT! DESPICABLE CRIMINAL Democrat STRATEGIES

If this is legit, it simply proves my point that the DNC is nothing but a communist front.

Who says they're sneaking? Because they emailed about it? Should they have put that exact verbiage in a speech?

Sorry, but this pathetically weak excuse for a "leak" will not affect Hillary's inauguration in January.

"Pro-Clinton signs will be distributed without asking for consent as we believe that potential Clinton voters may be reluctant to display a sign but will not remove one if it magically appears."

I wouldn't remove it. I would spray paint on it in neon colors "EEEEeewww! Don't Grab This Pussy!" and leave it right there. :laugh2:

You mean sneaking around like this?

LEAKED DOCUMENT! DESPICABLE CRIMINAL Democrat STRATEGIES

If this is legit, it simply proves my point that the DNC is nothing but a communist front.

I saw it and figured it probably is legit given all the other crap coming out. The dems are using Nazi type tactics reminiscent of the 1930's

To you because "gubermint" is your God which is why the leftard clown posse hates Christians. They see God as intruding on their territory of being the answer humanity has been waiting for. One of the communist tactics when they took over a couintry was to round up Christian children and make them pray for food...and then pray to the new commie leader and food magically appeared., Your kind utterly disgusts me in ways I could never describe with words. Your "gubermint" God. I will not submit to it ever.

To you because "gubermint" is your God which is why the leftard clown posse hates Christians. They see God as intruding on their territory of being the answer humanity has been waiting for. One of the communist tactics when they took over a couintry was to round up Christian children and make them pray for food...and then pray to the new commie leader and food magically appeared., Your kind utterly disgusts me in ways I could never describe with words. Your "gubermint" God. I will not submit to it ever.

Where the fuck is this communism rant coming from? Ayn Rand was an atheist, you dolt!

"Pro-Clinton signs will be distributed without asking for consent as we believe that potential Clinton voters may be reluctant to display a sign but will not remove one if it magically appears."

I wouldn't remove it. I would spray paint on it in neon colors "EEEEeewww! Don't Grab This Pussy!" and leave it right there. :laugh2:

Yeah and if some black dude knocked on my door trying to intimidate me I'd ask him if the Dems know he wandered off the plantation

Where the fuck is this communism rant coming from? Ayn Rand was an atheist, you dolt!

Communists are atheists, you dolt

Communists are atheists, you dolt

lol, no.

The North Koreans worship their dictator as a supreme being, immortal and capable of performing miracles. Precisely how Christians view Jesus, or God.

It can be. Faith, on the other hand, is not.

One must ask why the Democrats seek to make re-branded Communism the new religion in America.

The standard MO of totalitarianism is to first capture the public education and cultural machinations, take command of the language through media, then destroy the history and the religions, replacing them with the State.

They have been busy here since early in the 20th Century, and hard at it nearly six decades. Choose wisely in November.

Forum List

Back