Hey just a reminder: thousands of troops are at the border doing absolutely nothing

Yeah the OP liar strikes again the liberal idiots have no intellect and pump lies and shit to try to become relevant. Sorry but they have been engaged in a massive operation to slow and repell a group of illegal invaders.

Translation:
“I really miss taking advantage of those kind Christians, I wish they didn’t catch on to us...they won’t allow us filthy fucks to shit in their faces any longer.”

Please STFU!
Romans 13:1-14
Let every person be subject to the governing authorities. For there is no authority except from God, and those that exist have been instituted by God. Therefore whoever resists the authorities resists what God has appointed, and those who resist will incur judgment. For rulers are not a terror to good conduct, but to bad. Would you have no fear of the one who is in authority? Then do what is good, and you will receive his approval, for he is God's servant for your good. But if you do wrong, be afraid, for he does not bear the sword in vain. For he is the servant of God, an avenger who carries out God's wrath on the wrongdoer. Therefore one must be in subjection, not only to avoid God's wrath but also for the sake of conscience.
Lol you’re the typical faux Christian. You pick and choose what suits your bigotry and you think that’s somehow normal.

Here's to hoping one of these people kills someone you love.
You'll get it then
Lol statistically much more likely for them to be killed by a white male.

Let's add rape to it.
Will you defend Juan then? Just post pics, it's all good.
Here’s a hard fact to swallow. Crime among illegal immigrants is statistically low. Why? Because committing a crime exposes their status. Duh.

Translation:
“I really miss taking advantage of those kind Christians, I wish they didn’t catch on to us...they won’t allow us filthy fucks to shit in their faces any longer.”

Please STFU!
Let every person be subject to the governing authorities. For there is no authority except from God, and those that exist have been instituted by God. Therefore whoever resists the authorities resists what God has appointed, and those who resist will incur judgment. For rulers are not a terror to good conduct, but to bad. Would you have no fear of the one who is in authority? Then do what is good, and you will receive his approval, for he is God's servant for your good. But if you do wrong, be afraid, for he does not bear the sword in vain. For he is the servant of God, an avenger who carries out God's wrath on the wrongdoer. Therefore one must be in subjection, not only to avoid God's wrath but also for the sake of conscience.
Lol you’re the typical faux Christian. You pick and choose what suits your bigotry and you think that’s somehow normal.

You'll get it then

Not true at all in the shithole capital....Mexifornia
You need links?
Yeah no shit it’s bad in Mexico. Here it isn’t but you just pretend it is because you’re a racist idiot.

Translation:

Please STFU!

You'll get it then

Let's add rape to it.
Here’s a hard fact to swallow. Crime among illegal immigrants is statistically low. Why? Because committing a crime exposes their status. Duh.

By definition, illegal immigrants have committed a crime.

Translation:

Please STFU!

You'll get it then

Let's add rape to it.

Right up until your daughter is raped and killed kid.

lol... & i bet you go to church everyday too.

Nope, I’m a horrible Christian. I’m too busy telling filthy fucks like you to piss off and fuck yourself.
It doesn’t make any sense to call yourself a Christian at all you moron.

I’ll decide what I call myself Billy Boy...you just sit there like the ignorant, begging fool your are and continue getting your filthy ass kicked.
Right you call yourself a Christian because it makes you feel like a good person even though practice none of it.

I just told you I’m a horrible Christian....how does that confuse your dumbass?
Because nothing about you is Christian? You’re a bigot, you demonize immigrants, and you’re completely selfish.

You'll get it then

Let's add rape to it.

Right up until your daughter is raped and killed kid.

Kate Steinle.

That POS who murdered her had been deported like 6 times

Because nothing about you is Christian? You’re a bigot, you demonize immigrants, and you’re completely selfish.

What gives a murdering piece of shit dimshit voter any right to judge even the devils Christian status dogshit scum murderer.

Yeah the OP liar strikes again the liberal idiots have no intellect and pump lies and shit to try to become relevant. Sorry but they have been engaged in a massive operation to slow and repell a group of illegal invaders.
Who the fuck tells you this shit?

The people doing it and the people in different places watching and helping. lying murderer.

You'll get it then

Let's add rape to it.

By definition, illegal immigrants have committed a crime.

It's illegal aliens, they aren't immigrants. Immigrants use legal processes.

Like your thread with no link, no real discussion.
Just a taunt wasting space in politics.
Yes. You are a faggot.
Billy ZERO gets his news from news outlets like this below:

doublestandard.jpg

Forum List

Back