Hey just a reminder: thousands of troops are at the border doing absolutely nothing

Trump is such an embarrassment in every way.
View attachment 229370
The top issue in the mid term election was healthcare which is what democrats ran on.
Kind of strange, since they are the reason that it has become a problem. Remember you have to pass a law before you know what is in it. Polisi prior to the Health care act being voted on.
Dude do not even go there. As flawed as ACA is some respects, our healthcare system was still a complete joke prior to ACA.

i have had excellent heath care all my 70 years from 10 -11 years old when i started breaking bones . Same for my immediate family , wife , kids , parents . You must be doing something wrong Billy .

You really enjoy being humiliated Billy (self-described critical thought guy).

You see, Billy prefers the reactor approach. Bodes well for a progressive, they're emotionally fucked. In Billy's world, and we're only assuming there would be laws & order, which there wouldn't be, the troops would arrive AFTER the illegals assaulted our border. There wouldn't be any preparation such as food, facilities and toilet paper upon their arrival, but at least he could say he did his best to fuck things up.

That and he's far too fucked in the head to realize many of the troops are being paid regardless.

Last edited:
It doesn’t make any sense to call yourself a Christian at all you moron.

I’ll decide what I call myself Billy Boy...you just sit there like the ignorant, begging fool your are and continue getting your filthy ass kicked.
Right you call yourself a Christian because it makes you feel like a good person even though practice none of it.

I just told you I’m a horrible Christian....how does that confuse your dumbass?
Because nothing about you is Christian? You’re a bigot, you demonize immigrants, and you’re completely selfish.

LOL, really bitch?
If you have spent any time in the Service the saying is "Hurry up and wait". This has been true since WWII to the present. The only problems is they really need to arm them with at lease 45 or what ever they carry as a side arms now days. You know someone on the other side is going to use a gun to threaten the troops and unless they have someone like the border patrol with them they are sitting ducks. At lease give the Sgts arms.
upload_2018-11-17_19-37-15.jpeg

Here's to hoping one of these people kills someone you love.
You'll get it then
Lol statistically much more likely for them to be killed by a white male.

Let's add rape to it.
Will you defend Juan then? Just post pics, it's all good.
Here’s a hard fact to swallow. Crime among illegal immigrants is statistically low. Why? Because committing a crime exposes their status. Duh.

By definition, illegal immigrants have committed a crime.

It's illegal aliens, they aren't immigrants. Immigrants use legal processes.

International law requires that people who are offered protection in the first Nation they escape to is the Nation they must except. The Mob refused only about 400 excepted the offer. Therefore this Nation does not have to except them. Go home and over throw your own government and make a better one.

upload_2018-11-17_19-44-58.jpeg

Let's add rape to it.
Here’s a hard fact to swallow. Crime among illegal immigrants is statistically low. Why? Because committing a crime exposes their status. Duh.

International law requires that people who are offered protection in the first Nation they escape to is the Nation they must except. The Mob refused only about 400 excepted the offer. Therefore this Nation does not have to except them. Go home and over throw your own government and make a better one.

View attachment 229384

They should have asked for asylum on the US embassy in Honduras or at the Mexican border.

We have laws. They should be enforced.

You all ever think maybe these men and women are happy to get off base and go do something in their own country and for their own country?
What the hell is wrong with you?

Go live in a tent in the desert? Fool. No one finds that fuking fun. It's hot, it's dirty, it's dangerous and totally unnecessary. Those guys are pissed. Believe it.
Fuck yeah it's dangerous. We have criminals swarming across the border. People live down there. Don't you think it's dangerous for them? Stop the invasion and end the danger.

I’ll decide what I call myself Billy Boy...you just sit there like the ignorant, begging fool your are and continue getting your filthy ass kicked.
Right you call yourself a Christian because it makes you feel like a good person even though practice none of it.

I just told you I’m a horrible Christian....how does that confuse your dumbass?
Because nothing about you is Christian? You’re a bigot, you demonize immigrants, and you’re completely selfish.

LOL, really bitch?
If you have spent any time in the Service the saying is "Hurry up and wait". This has been true since WWII to the present. The only problems is they really need to arm them with at lease 45 or what ever they carry as a side arms now days. You know someone on the other side is going to use a gun to threaten the troops and unless they have someone like the border patrol with them they are sitting ducks. At lease give the Sgts arms. View attachment 229383
Ooooh I’m shaking. You’re right, no one should die, go back home. Americans are the victims, not the illegals.

Why can't those troops go fight fires or help out in California?
----------------------------- they are getting ready for 'turkey day' and some are still busy peeling 'patatas' Camp .

I got an idea Billy, go down to the Mexican side of the border and wave to the troops...Just an idea...you know, be empathetic to those poor diseased people who just want to come here and be a typical liberal voter...

Hello, Obama's not president. He hasn't been president for years.

Do catch up.

Hey liar, Clinton sent troops to the border Bush sent troops to the border, and so did Obama. Nothing to say on that huh?

was it because of refugees looking for asylum or because of drug/human smuggling? funny how b4 the midterms it was hyped up & jacked up everyday to keep you steak tartare eaters well fed. now what happened to 'operation faithful patriot' AFTER the election? they changed it to ' border support'.

Legit, real Americans are calling it “Operation Wetback 2.0”

No that’s what bigots like you are calling it

Let's add rape to it.

View attachment 229384

The word is accept. And you're right.

That would be fine with me but I don’t know what the legal interpretation is. If the military could be called, why not the national guard. Why not let the military set up a tent city for the displaced to feed and clothe them. Money better spent their than doing it for illegals.

Forum List

Back