Hey just a reminder: thousands of troops are at the border doing absolutely nothing

funny how the people trying to keep them out CLAIM to be 'christian
Order at the border is smart policy....

tell that to jesus.

Welcoming The Stranger In Our Midst: 10 Bible Verses

Translation:
“I really miss taking advantage of those kind Christians, I wish they didn’t catch on to us...they won’t allow us filthy fucks to shit in their faces any longer.”

Please STFU!
Romans 13:1-14
Let every person be subject to the governing authorities. For there is no authority except from God, and those that exist have been instituted by God. Therefore whoever resists the authorities resists what God has appointed, and those who resist will incur judgment. For rulers are not a terror to good conduct, but to bad. Would you have no fear of the one who is in authority? Then do what is good, and you will receive his approval, for he is God's servant for your good. But if you do wrong, be afraid, for he does not bear the sword in vain. For he is the servant of God, an avenger who carries out God's wrath on the wrongdoer. Therefore one must be in subjection, not only to avoid God's wrath but also for the sake of conscience.

tell that to jesus
He is not here...different time and place....to try and suggest you know what his response to the Caravan would be is foolish....

lol... uh-huh. funny how SO many of the ilk from your side of the aisle fall all over themselves trying to speak for jesus & claim to be part of his flock but are so willing to ignore the very teachings they supposedly follow.

tell that to jesus.

Translation:
“I really miss taking advantage of those kind Christians, I wish they didn’t catch on to us...they won’t allow us filthy fucks to shit in their faces any longer.”

Please STFU!
Let every person be subject to the governing authorities. For there is no authority except from God, and those that exist have been instituted by God. Therefore whoever resists the authorities resists what God has appointed, and those who resist will incur judgment. For rulers are not a terror to good conduct, but to bad. Would you have no fear of the one who is in authority? Then do what is good, and you will receive his approval, for he is God's servant for your good. But if you do wrong, be afraid, for he does not bear the sword in vain. For he is the servant of God, an avenger who carries out God's wrath on the wrongdoer. Therefore one must be in subjection, not only to avoid God's wrath but also for the sake of conscience.

lol... & i bet you go to church everyday too.

lol... uh-huh. funny how SO many of the ilk from your side of the aisle fall all over themselves trying to speak for jesus & claim to be part of his flock but are so willing to ignore the very teachings they supposedly follow
My ilk?.....I haven't been inside of a church for decades unless there was a wedding or funeral I was obligated to attend....but I sure do enjoy the company of people who do attend over the filthy scum that doesn't.....

tell that to jesus.

Translation:

Please STFU!
Lol you’re the typical faux Christian. You pick and choose what suits your bigotry and you think that’s somehow normal.

lol... uh-huh. funny how SO many of the ilk from your side of the aisle fall all over themselves trying to speak for jesus & claim to be part of his flock but are so willing to ignore the very teachings they supposedly follow
My ilk?.....I haven't been inside of a church for decades unless there was a wedding or funeral I was obligated to attend....but I sure do enjoy the company of people who do attend over the filthy scum that doesn't.....

oh i have no doubt you ain't a church goer. 'ilk' as in the far right. some claim they are are christians & aren't & then there are your kind. but they all are deplorables.

tell that to jesus.

Translation:

Please STFU!
Lol you’re the typical faux Christian. You pick and choose what suits your bigotry and you think that’s somehow normal.

Here's to hoping one of these people kills someone you love.
You'll get it then

tell that to jesus.

Translation:

Please STFU!

You'll get it then
Lol statistically much more likely for them to be killed by a white male.

Translation:

Please STFU!

You'll get it then

Let's add rape to it.
Will you defend Juan then? Just post pics, it's all good.

Translation:

Please STFU!

Nope, I’m a horrible Christian. I’m too busy telling filthy fucks like you to piss off and fuck yourself.
It doesn’t make any sense to call yourself a Christian at all you moron.

I’ll decide what I call myself Billy Boy...you just sit there like the ignorant, begging fool your are and continue getting your filthy ass kicked.
Right you call yourself a Christian because it makes you feel like a good person even though practice none of it.

Translation:

Please STFU!

You'll get it then

Not true at all in the shithole capital....Mexifornia
You need links?

Last edited:
Translation:

Please STFU!

Nope, I’m a horrible Christian. I’m too busy telling filthy fucks like you to piss off and fuck yourself.

I’ll decide what I call myself Billy Boy...you just sit there like the ignorant, begging fool your are and continue getting your filthy ass kicked.
Right you call yourself a Christian because it makes you feel like a good person even though practice none of it.

I just told you I’m a horrible Christian....how does that confuse your dumbass?

Trump is such an embarrassment in every way.
Mid terms are over. There is no need for troops at the border. If the border patrol feels the need for support, the National Guard can provide it. They are better trained for this type of work than the Army.
Total bs. As usual.
The troops, the president said, will be “waiting” for the caravan of unarmed men, women and children fleeing violence in Central America. But using the world’s most powerful military to stop some 3,000 unarmed migrants who may or may not make it to the United States border might not be the best use of taxpayer dollars at the Defense Department. These 5,000 troops that are trained and ready, will be used for something other than their intended mission. They are prohibited from combat or enforcing our immigration laws, so what can they do? The most probably duties are building tents, for themselves, transporting border officials on helicopters, cleaning up around the border and shoveling manure from Border Patrol horses. What a waste of money at a cost of $600,000 a day with at total cost of not less than 18 million!

Worth every penny if it keeps out uneducated criminals.

Translation:

Please STFU!

I've called myself nothing, you're a punk who lives in a theoretical world where everyone lives. Everyday someone who lives in the real world has someone they love who dies at the hands of someone who shouldn't be here. I hope someone you love dies and you begin to understand what's happening.

Trump is such an embarrassment in every way.

Your a fucking lair, AGAIN! Have you seen the miles of razor wire that have been installed. It didn't install itself. You're too fucking stupid to even be an effective propagandist.

lol even if they were installing goddamn wire, that wouldn’t mean we would need soldiers to do it let alone 15 fucking thousand of them. Just be an adult and admit this is fucking stupid.

Does it hurt to be so wrong all the time, it has to be painful. There's only about 5900 there you dumb ass and laying obstacles is a specialty of military engineers, this is great training for them. It's a shame you're sooooooooooooo ignorant. LMAO

Forum List

Back