Hey Left,Quit Pretending You Care About Religious Tolerance...

I am still trying to figure out their love for the Muslims though. Specifically, the Islamic terrorism deniers. Perhaps hatred for America, trumps their pro-gay, feminist agenda? Just throwin out there because I've yet to see any other rational explanation.

What are you talking about?? I have no idea.

yeah, that's what it is. You can spit on what is given to you from Christians all you want. Just don't think you're entitled to be called an ingrate or have no consequences of them. The dipshit chicks found out about consequences for poorly chosen words, so can you.

But ya got a right to say em! :) Oh yes indeedy.

What was that oh so horrible criminal statement from the dixie chicks?

"We're ashamed the President is from Texas."

Wasn't that it? (Or very close to it)

Dumbfucking nationalistic whiny ***** like you got introduced to Freedom of Speech by it and you're still punch drunk while the dixie chicks are still cashing in on their music and mocking dumbasses like you.
yes yes... blinded by ideology so you can sleep at night. Keep it up, buttercup.

Dodge isn't just a car manufacturer.

I am still trying to figure out their love for the Muslims though. Specifically, the Islamic terrorism deniers. Perhaps hatred for America, trumps their pro-gay, feminist agenda? Just throwin out there because I've yet to see any other rational explanation.

I think it's more so about their hate for Christians than their love for Muslims. The Left sides with Muslims because they see that as a blow to Christianity. Anything that hurts Christians is a good thing for them. You never see them defending Christians or expressing the same tolerance & respect for Christians as you're now seeing with them defending this Mosque. In other words,if it's bad for Christians it's good for Leftists. It is weird but it is what it is.

You conclude it is "weird" because you are too stoopid to understand your own cognition. All of your positions are based on one premise: if the Left hates it then I love it!

Dude, if this thread was your mother, she got ass-fucked 12X over. Give up.

I think it's more so about their hate for Christians than their love for Muslims. The Left sides with Muslims because they see that as a blow to Christianity. Anything that hurts Christians is a good thing for them. You never see them defending Christians or expressing the same tolerance & respect for Christians as you're now seeing with them defending this Mosque. In other words,if it's bad for Christians it's good for Leftists. It is weird but it is what it is.

You conclude it is "weird" because you are too stoopid to understand your own cognition. All of your positions are based on one premise: if the Left hates it then I love it!

Not sure i agree with you on your assessment. The fact is that Leftists do seem to side with Muslims a lot. My opinion is that they do this not out of love for Muslims but out of hate for Christians instead. Another words,if it's bad for Christians then it's good for Leftists. That is their warped mentality in my opinion. This Mosque being built on Ground Zero is perceived as being bad for Christians therefore the Left has embraced it. They certainly don't stand up for Christians the way they have stood up for Muslims and this Mosque. Hey these are just my observations anyway.

Not sure i agree with you on your assessment. The fact is that Leftists do seem to side with Muslims a lot. My opinion is that they do this not out of love for Muslims but out of hate for Christians instead. Another words,if it's bad for Christians then it's good for Leftists. That is their warped mentality in my opinion. This Mosque being built on Ground Zero is perceived as being bad for Christians therefore the Left has embraced it. They certainly don't stand up for Christians the way they have stood up for Muslims and this Mosque. Hey these are just my observations anyway.

Since you hate the left so much, when are you going to amputate your left arm and leg...or perhaps the whole of your left side. Let's face it...makes just about as much sense as the crap you're posting! I would suggest removing just the left side of your brain, but you can't remove what ain't there in the first place.

Since you hate the left so much, when are you going to amputate your left arm and leg...or perhaps the whole of your left side. Let's face it...makes just about as much sense as the crap you're posting! I would suggest removing just the left side of your brain, but you can't remove what ain't there in the first place.

When or if i see Leftists such as yourself standing up for Christians they way i'm seeing them stand up for Muslims and this Mosque,we can then have a better discussion. Till then i will stand by my beliefs about Leftists and their contempt for Christians.

The mosque isn't being built on ground zero and the fact you are dishonest from the starts shows your diseased partisanship.

When or if i see Leftists such as yourself standing up for Christians they way i'm seeing them stand up for Muslims and this Mosque,we can then have a better discussion. Till then i will stand by my beliefs about Leftists and their contempt for Christians.

You know, you really should engage what little brain you have before opening that cakehole of yours. As previously stated, I am not a lefty. I am probably more to the right than you, and there are those here who can attest to that. So, as one right winger to another, you are talking utter garbage. Now, carry on. I'm getting quite a laugh out of your antics.

You should take a leaf out of the late Screaming Lord Such's book and form your own version of his political party. It was called 'The Raving Monster Loony Party'. Seems most appropriate for you. :lol:

Millions of leftists are christians. You do not realize this?

You know, you really should engage what little brain you have before opening that cakehole of yours. As previously stated, I am not a lefty. I am probably more to the right than you, and there are those here who can attest to that. So, as one right winger to another, you are talking utter garbage. Now, carry on. I'm getting quite a laugh out of your antics.

You should take a leaf out of the late Screaming Lord Such's book and form your own version of his political party. It was called 'The Raving Monster Loony Party'. Seems most appropriate for you. :lol:

Weak. :cuckoo:

Running out of anything to say old boy. Oh, sorry. You didn't have much to say in the first place, eh.

Millions of leftists are christians. You do not realize this?

Of course he doesn't. He believes nothing anyone else says and only half of what he says himself!

Next time you see someone insulting & denigrating Christians,just see for yourself whether they're a Leftist or not. I'll let you find out for yourself. You don't have to listen to me. Just check it out for yourself. I wish you well.

Next time you see someone insulting & denigrating Christians,just see for yourself whether they're a Leftist or not. I'll let you find out for yourself. You don't have to listen to me. Just check it out for yourself. I wish you well.

Already seen it...which is why I know just how full of shit you are. At least you are consistent in everything you post!

Yes some leftists do deginerate Christians.
SOME.
Some rightists do as well.
SOME.
Some Independents deginerate Christians.
SOME.

Many self described christians deginerate Christians thru their actions.
You perhaps fit this last category?

Your absolutist this or that binary decision process blinds you to so many conclusions.

Last edited:
If you cheer when a Crucifix is desecrated or when Christians are ridiculed and & insulted,it's fair to conclude you are a fellow snotty Anti-Christian Leftist. I just don't think it's such a stretch to conclude this. Hey just my opinion anyway.
Would it be fair to know why the Christians have been ridiculed and insulted?

It would be fair but i'm not interested in hearing excuses for intolerance & hate. The Left constantly expresses intolerance & hate towards Christians and i'm not interested in hearing their bogus justifications.

So, by what passes for logic in your argument, Christians can do no wrong and anyone criticizing Christians must be Left Wingers even by default. That about sums it up, right?

Yes...that's what he's telling you.

Forum List

Back