Hey Leftists! Answer this question! If You Dare!

Molest who or what?

Not sure what freako point you two are trying to make but has someone actually said that there is a group of people within which there are no "molesters" of fill in the blank.

Do homosexuals molest?

How about finding the post of someone on the Left here pointing out that Homosexuals DO Molest. :thup:

Or is [MENTION=18755]mal[/MENTION] not the sociopolitical genius we all think he is?

1. there are some... far fewer than heterosexuals who molest

a genius? lmao...

this thread just made me sad, though.

The homophobes are getting more and more desperate.

Its as though they're saying its okay that so many more heteros molest children because a few homosexuals do.

And, of course, priests always get free rein.

Do homosexuals molest?

Or is [MENTION=18755]mal[/MENTION] not the sociopolitical genius we all think he is?

1. there are some... far fewer than heterosexuals who molest

a genius? lmao...

this thread just made me sad, though.

The homophobes are getting more and more desperate.

Its as though they're saying its okay that so many more heteros molest children because a few homosexuals do.

And, of course, priests always get free rein.

That's a pretty warped rationalization of what's going on.....

Should we attack every Catholic priest because of the less than 1% that were child-molesters?

If that should be the case, then maybe we should attack every Muslim we see just because 10% are so radical that they murder in the name of Allah.

Molest who or what?

Not sure what freako point you two are trying to make but has someone actually said that there is a group of people within which there are no "molesters" of fill in the blank.

What do you think of mal's statement that leftists never say homosexuals molest?

All leftist say that?

Some of them (homosexuals) do molest children, quite unfortunately. You might want to post the actual figures though, with comparisons to straight people and perhaps have a debate about that, not me though - I don't even like talking about it.

Molest who or what?

What do you think of mal's statement that leftists never say homosexuals molest?

All leftist say that?

Some of them (homosexuals) do molest children, quite unfortunately. You might want to post the actual figures though, with comparisons to straight people and perhaps have a debate about that, not me though - I don't even like talking about it.

The OP isn't about whether or not homosexuals molest children. Of course some do. The OP is about leftists never saying homosexuals molest children. Is this true? Do leftists never call out homosexual child molesters? I'm interested in hearing from those on the left on this.

Last edited:

All leftist say that?

The OP isn't about whether or not homosexuals molest children. Of course some do. The OP is about leftists never saying homosexuals molest children. Is this true? Do leftists never call out homosexual child molesters? I'm interested in hearing from those on the left on this.

Seems to me it was people ON THE LEFT who called it on CATHOLIC PRIEST MOLESTATION events, wan't it?

Given that most of those pervs WERE HOMOSEXUALS, I'd say that your theory is mostly nonsense, Mal.

The specific claim toro is referring to is from Mal:

At least that's what I would have to conclude considering the fact that nobody on the Left seems to want to admit that Homosexual are capable of Abusing Children Sexually

It is absurd, and no different the people on the left who say things like conservatives hate the poor. How people can get so caught up in their political stances they try to let their arguments lean on generalizations that are blatantly false is beyond me.

This is a good reason to never take seriously someone with hair that looks like it came from my high school yearbook 20 years ago.

Last edited:
Molest who or what?

Toro......gotta love the responses from the fringe gay guys!! Shit...these people get hysterical over everything.:D:D

My question is......if you got somebody like Nuddly banging his cat, does that fall under molestation?

Last edited:

Forum List

Back