Hey leftists, are transgender "women" really women?

In other words....:mad:

1649300271243.png

I can see why the entire political party which castrated themselves and gave their penises to huckster Donald Trump would have to ask what a woman is. They certainly don't know what a real man is.

If you call their wives ugly and imply their dad killed Kennedy, they will nominate you for President.

I can see why the entire political party which castrated themselves and gave their penises to huckster Donald Trump would have to ask what a woman is. They certainly don't know what a real man is.

If you call their wives ugly and imply their dad killed Kennedy, they will nominate you for President.
I feel your regret for your vote for Biden, doesn't change my mind. How much a dumbass you are.

I could insist on that I am a millionaire but they won´t give me the money. I feel so imperfect being a poor fuck. But why is that different from gender related issues that my government and society doesn´t support it?

For some reason that question will offend coyote in her cabin. Oooops did I use the improper pronoun?

Seriously, are transgender "women," women?

How do you know they are "transgender" or not, and what does that mean?

There are a number of different possible criteria, like chromosomes, genetalia, hormones, and sexual orientation from puberty.
So which one do you want to use when they are they can be in conflict?

Forum List

Back