Hey leftists, are transgender "women" really women?

2019 --- What a woman is
1649304406542.png

2020 --- Science Changes
1649304636024.png

2022 --- What a woman is
1649304190837.png

The answer is no.

Women were not born with penises.

Some are.
For example, those with XXY chromosomes, with a defective X that had a transference from a father with a bad Y chromosome, or a person with XX chromosomes who was poisoned during fetal development, with pesticides.

Some are.
For example, those with XXY chromosomes, with a defective X that had a transference from a father with a bad Y chromosome, or a person with XX chromosomes who was poisoned during fetal development, with pesticides.
XXy are males who usually can't produce offspring or testerone but have a penis.

I’ve noticed that conservatives have slowly gone from condemning homosexuality to condemning transgender people.

What they do doesn’t impact me or bother me at all. It doesn’t have much of an impact, if any, on you guys either. You’re just looking for something to be angry about.

I’ve noticed that conservatives have slowly gone from condemning homosexuality to condemning transgender people.

What they do doesn’t impact me or bother me at all. It doesn’t have much of an impact, if any, on you guys either. You’re just looking for something to be angry about.
LGBTQ

They're all faggots. They don't impact or bother me either.

What impacts and bothers me is all the liberals shoving it in my face without letup.

What encourages me is knowing they are all going to hell for eternity.

I just wish it would happen today.

LGBTQ

They're all faggots. They don't impact or bother me either.

What impacts and bothers me is all the liberals shoving it in my face without letup.

What encourages me is knowing they are all going to hell for eternity.

I just wish it would happen today.
How exactly is it being shoved in your face?

TV, Radio, Newspapers, Books, 24/7
Ok. Not specific.

Let’s start with TV. What specifically are you watching on TV where you feel like transgender people are being shoved in your face without letting up? Give me some specific examples.

For some reason that question will offend coyote in her cabin. Oooops did I use the improper pronoun?

Seriously, are transgender "women," women?
Are you seriously serious? They are freaks who belong in a loony-bin. There can't be no other option.
That, by extension, might mean that half of America belongs there nowadays. I wish it could somehow clean up their act but to be honest I wouldn't hold up my breath.

Last edited:
Notice leftists (e.g. G5000) can't answer the question
There are many questions I ask that they won't answer. For years I asked them of all of Cherokee history should be wiped out since they one of a few native Tribes that fought for the confederacy and owned slaves.

I get nothing from them.

Forum List

Back