Tomorrow's Outrage Today!

For some reason, this will send conservatives over the edge in the next few hours. I say congratulations on your win.

I love that you don't yet realize how he/she/its "win" is your catastrophic loss.

Sucks to be you I guess.

For some reason, this will send conservatives over the edge in the next few hours. I say congratulations on your win.
conservatives believe in protecting women from insane democrat men stealing their accomplishments in sports and beauty pageants ect ..

how would you feel if you came in a close second to Jabba the Hut in the Miss Fat And Ugly Pageant ?

1719465159296.png

there must have been more "groomer" anti teacher threads on usmb as there are actual transgender people in america.

once this was as important an issue as critical race theory or even cultural marxism itself!

now, no one cares? i never did.

Oh, but your people do, and you were happy enough to go along with it.

Your game.

Your rules.

Hate it yet?

Well, it was clearly a play called by someone on the right. They have found that they can not try to divide Americans on race because they have failed demonstrably on that front for decades now. So at this point, they are trying to divide us on behavior. And they are supposedly the "live and let live" party. The facts reveal they are anything but.

hahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahah

the division has succeeded well enough, but maybe only total fragmentation will satisfy them?.

Once again for anyone sane reading along (IOW, not the liberals in this thread):

They started this crap a couple of decades ago with their -isms and their -phobes and everything else. Now we've finally had enough; our bags are packed at we're one foot out the door. Our spirits and souls are already divorced from the abusive mess. Now that we're there, true to form, their abusive selves are crying about "division" and "behavior".

K, whatever, bye.

there must have been more "groomer" anti teacher threads on usmb as there are actual transgender people in america.

once this was as important an issue as critical race theory or even cultural marxism itself!

now, no one cares? i never did.

Everyone:

rampart put me on ignore because he/she/it could not counter my points and the ad hominems are not working.

They.

Are.

Spiraling.

the division has succeeded well enough, but maybe only total fragmentation will satisfy them?.
Yeah. Where there used to be learned opposition between the left and the right there is now a dividing line that has on one side people who believe in government and people who think they want anarchy...until they experience it up close. This is why you don't see actual conservative thought leaders quoted very often here. Ten seconds into the lecture from them and the average MAGA retard's eyes glaze over.

Yeah. Where there used to be learned opposition between the left and the right there is now a dividing line that has on one side people who believe in government and people who think they want anarchy...until they experience it up close. This is why you don't see actual conservative thought leaders quoted very often here. Ten seconds into the lecture from them and the average MAGA retard's eyes glaze over.
Keep believing that…

conservative thought
An oxymoron if there ever was one.

And the right’s campaign of bigotry and hatred directed at transgender Americans is consistent with conservatives’ desire for anarchy and division; Republicans use culture war non-issues to deflect from actual problems that need to be addressed, problems Republicans are incapable of addressing.

An oxymoron if there ever was one.

And the right’s campaign of bigotry and hatred directed at transgender Americans is consistent with conservatives’ desire for anarchy and division; Republicans use culture war non-issues to deflect from actual problems that need to be addressed, problems Republicans are incapable of addressing.
"THOUGHT" in terms of making an argument and trying to back it up. It all comes from a paranoid and flawed worldview of course but there is thought at it's root.

But for the MAGA folks, its more effort than they are capable of.

"For me to be able to represent a community that has gone through so much adversity, I just hope that this will allow people to just open their hearts and open their mind(s) a little bit and to see that were (we're) like anybody else," she said.

Fixed. So what's not to love?

Last edited:
Can you explain it to the class?

Yes. People didn't mind trans/gay/bi/whatever people living their lives. But people are sick of the Woke Brigade forcing everyone to participate in the "celebrations". So culturally, here is the backlash, and a cultural backlash often leads to a political one. And now that's happening too.

Yes. People didn't mind trans/gay/bi/whatever people living their lives. But people are sick of the Woke Brigade forcing everyone to participate in the "celebrations". So culturally, here is the backlash, and a cultural backlash often leads to a political one. And now that's happening too.

And how does that impact me?

I believe there are seven states that have drafted secession papers.

I don't care. I have zero allegiance to what used to be my nation, and is now unrecognizable. And also, I don't care what you say about it either way.

It is cute you think states are going to secede, you do realize that even the reddest of states is still full of people with different political views.

If you want to get away from it all you need to go further. You can join us in Panama, it is a great ex-pat destination I am told

Forum List

Back