Hey leftists, are transgender "women" really women?

I don't think their absurdity has any limits.
The absurd part are those trying to control how other people Live their lives. What gives you the right to dictate who people live and how they identify. Who are you to label it is wrong or evil?

Or you could be like flash bang and send your crack head pedophile son to sit on the board of natural energy companies in ukraine while sending you back the goods.
Is that really what you think happened in your warped little mind?

Thats not what I think. Those are pretty well known facts. Im not surprised that you're deceived and unable to see the truth.
It’s a known fact the Joe sent his son to Ukraine to sit on a BOD and send money back?! Really? Can you show evidence of these facts? Didn’t think so

It’s a known fact the Joe sent his son to Ukraine to sit on a BOD and send money back?! Really? Can you show evidence of these facts? Didn’t think so

Its all on his laptop. Thats not some new revelation. Why would you defend such depravity and lawlessness?

That what I thought..................throw in the little laugh emoji.

Its all on his laptop. Thats not some new revelation. Why would you defend such depravity and lawlessness?
The laptop the FBI and DOJ had while Trump and billy Barr were in power. The one they looked at and did nothing about? No criminal charges… interesting. Please pull head out of anus

It's like Slade3200 already said. Transgender women are transgender women. That means to me that they aren't women biologically and they shouldn't be on women's sport's teams that were biologically born women.

It's like Slade3200 already said. Transgender women are transgender women. That means to me that they aren't women biologically and they shouldn't be on women's sport's teams that were biologically born women.
It’s a fine debate to have. The right wing insists on calling them men. The Left wing wants to call them women. The rational common ground is to call them trans women. Simple. The next challenge is figuring out that that means and how that fits in with our society. I’d hope that we could all put in a good faith effort to treat them with kindness and compassion as they are humans and fellow countrymen and work on solutions. But to expect that would be giving the many hateful people in this country too much credit.

That would not have been as bad, if Hunter had actually gone to the Ukraine and sat on the board.
But we know that he got paid millions and did not even go to the Ukraine.
He never sat on any board, made any suggestions, or even sent any letters of emails.
He got paid millions to absolutely nothing at all.
{...
Hunter Biden paid off a tax liability of over $1 million a year after he announced he was under investigation for defrauding the IRS — but he could still face charges in the wide-ranging federal probe, a new report said.
...}

For some reason that question will offend coyote in her cabin. Oooops did I use the improper pronoun?

Seriously, are transgender "women," women?
They were born as a male and became female but some retain their penis while others have it taken off…

Now are they really women?

My personal opinion no and no amount of crazy talk will change that for me.

Now do I have any issue with them wanting to dress like women?

Nope, and it is their life…

Forum List

Back