Hey leftists, are transgender "women" really women?

1649481561465.png

I reject anyone who agrees with abortion.
And you reject the word of God. The Biden presidency was established by God in his infinite wisdom. Who are you to question Him?

1Let everyone be subject to the governing authorities, for there is no authority except that which God has established. The authorities that exist have been established by God. 2Consequently, whoever rebels against the authority is rebelling against what God has instituted, and those who do so will bring judgment on themselves. 3For rulers hold no terror for those who do right, but for those who do wrong. Do you want to be free from fear of the one in authority? Then do what is right and you will be commended. 4For the one in authority is God’s servant for your good.

Does it say at the end that this doesn’t apply if they believe in abortion? No, it doesn’t. You are your own god but you are not listening to the word of God.

And you reject the word of God. The Biden presidency was established by God in his infinite wisdom. Who are you to question Him?

1Let everyone be subject to the governing authorities, for there is no authority except that which God has established. The authorities that exist have been established by God. 2Consequently, whoever rebels against the authority is rebelling against what God has instituted, and those who do so will bring judgment on themselves. 3For rulers hold no terror for those who do right, but for those who do wrong. Do you want to be free from fear of the one in authority? Then do what is right and you will be commended. 4For the one in authority is God’s servant for your good.

Does it say at the end that this doesn’t apply if they believe in abortion? No, it doesn’t. You are your own god but you are not listening to the word of God.

Again, I am subject to our laws and I follow them.

Are you suggesting that if our gov't. made christianity against the law, I would have to obey that?

Again, I am subject to our laws and I follow them.

Are you suggesting that if our gov't. made christianity against the law, I would have to obey that?
I didn’t say anything about laws. The Bible specifically says “governing authorities” and “rulers” and uses the terms synonymously.

You’re twisting yourself into a pretzel to try to justify your rejection of the word of God. You don’t serve Him. You serve yourself.

To answer your question, God has infinite wisdom. You don’t. Whatever He establishes for the governing authorities, you should obey. Trust Him. Love Him. He sacrificed His only son for you. It’s the least you could do in return.

I didn’t say anything about laws. The Bible specifically says “governing authorities” and “rulers” and uses the terms synonymously.

You’re twisting yourself into a pretzel to try to justify your rejection of the word of God. You don’t serve Him. You serve yourself.

Well, the authorities are who makes the laws. Duh

Not his authority though.
You're desperately trying to play word games. I'm not talking about his authority. I'm saying that he's a governing authority.

"Well, the authorities are who makes the laws. Duh" - You

The authorities (the ones who make the laws, duh, according to you) were established by God. That includes Joe Biden.

Thanks for playing. :)

You're desperately trying to play word games. I'm not talking about his authority. I'm saying that he's a governing authority.

The authorities (the ones who make the laws, duh, according to you) were established by God. That includes Joe Biden.

Thanks for playing. :)

It is you who are failing with your mental gymnastics.

I don't reject authority.

It is you who are failing with your mental gymnastics.

I don't reject authority.
I said you reject the authorities.

"Well, the authorities are who makes the laws. Duh"

These people. The ones who make the laws. Joe Biden. Duh.

I said you reject the authorities.

"Well, the authorities are who makes the laws. Duh"

These people.
But not their authority.

Attachments

• 1649484826440.png
    1649484826440.png
    32.7 KB · Views: 11
But not their authority.

Rightwing bigots are really rightwing bigots.

But not their authority.

"The authorities that exist have been established by God." - Bible

"For the one in authority is God’s servant for your good." - Bible

:dance:

LMFAO. We got another one of those "I've never cracked a Bible in my life, but let me post this passage completely out of context to justify my argument" types.

Let me tell you something, heretic: Men, under direction of God, annihilated entire civilizations for not adhering to his Word. Your non-contextual, piecemeal selections of Scripture do accomplish nothing except show much you don't know what the fuck you're talking about.

LMFAO. We got another one of those "I've never cracked a Bible in my life, but let me post this passage completely out of context to justify my argument" types.

Let me tell you something, heretic: Men, under direction of God, annihilated entire civilizations for not adhering to his Word. Your non-contextual, piecemeal selections of Scripture do accomplish nothing except show much you don't know what the fuck you're talking about.
These heathens sure are having a hard time with it.

Homosexuality, and Pedophilia, Transgenderism are all sins in God's eyes Repent. Nothing you say bothers me because it's all lies. Everything I ever read of yours was a lie, propaganda, and supporting EVIL and SIN. It's a sin for me not to warn you that engaging in, or supporting those who engage in homosexuality, and gender bending nonsense will go to Hell. So, if this includes you, seek God and repent. Joe Biden should be criticized as The Wicked Man He is. If he stood for things that were Godly and Virtuous he'd have my support.

And how laughable is it that a person like you who mocks God and The Bible would try to use it to argue for your corrupt agenda?

Hilarious to see God Hater, and Jesus Christ Denier even dare to quote The Bible.
/-----/ DemNazis, Same as Them Nazis:
The only differences are that the Nazis were upfront about who they were, and wore snappy uniforms.

Forum List

Back