Hey leftists, are transgender "women" really women?

Jeremiah 18

7 If at any time I announce that a nation or kingdom is to be uprooted, torn down and destroyed, 8 and if that nation I warned repents of its evil, then I will relent and not inflict on it the disaster I had planned. 9 And if at another time I announce that a nation or kingdom is to be built up and planted,10 and if it does evil in my sight and does not obey me, then I will reconsider the good I had intended to do for it.

Leviticus 20:13

13 “ ‘If a man has sexual relations with a man as one does with a woman, both of them have done what is detestable. They are to be put to death; their blood will be on their own heads.

1 Corinthians 6:9-11

9 Or do you not know that wrongdoers will not inherit the kingdom of God? Do not be deceived: Neither the sexually immoral nor idolaters nor adulterers nor men who have sex with men

10 nor thieves nor the greedy nor drunkards nor slanderers nor swindlers will inherit the kingdom of God.

11 And that is what some of you were. But you were washed, you were sanctified, you were justified in the name of the Lord Jesus Christ and by the Spirit of our God.
Again?

You are our resident Bible thumper?

You must be some kinda biologists
LOL!

1649457276797.png

~S~

You continue to deny the direct word of God and you replace the teachings of God with your own misguided and selfish beliefs that go against your Creator.

1Let everyone be subject to the governing authorities, for there is no authority except that which God has established. The authorities that exist have been by God. 2Consequently, whoever rebels against the authority is rebelling against what God has instituted, and those who do so will bring judgment on themselves.
What is your definition of a woman?

If it’s different than God’s you are going to Hell.

Why would you want to go to such an awful place?

And right on cue, you produce one of your patented, "Look, I found a left-wing site that told me I was right!" posts. And somehow, you still expect us to all be impressed that you have been told what to "know" and are now knowing it with your ears plugged, even though we've never been impressed by it before.

Only a leftist would think being told to piss off is a triumph.

And right on cue, you produce one of your patented, "Look, I found a left-wing site that told me I was right!" posts. And somehow, you still expect us to all be impressed that you have been told what to "know" and are now knowing it with your ears plugged, even though we've never been impressed by it before.

Only a leftist would think being told to piss off is a triumph.

Duh, I watched them stumble on live TV.

God does not need you to undermine his will. You are rebelling against His will and bring judgment upon yourself.

1Let everyone be subject to the governing authorities, for there is no authority except that which God has established. The authorities that exist have been by God. 2Consequently, whoever rebels against the authority is rebelling against what God has instituted, and those who do so will bring judgment on themselves. 3For rulers hold no terror for those who do right, but for those who do wrong. Do you want to be free from fear of the one in authority? Then do what is right and you will be commended. 4For the one in authority is God’s servant for your good.

According to the word of God, Joe Biden is God’s servant for your good. God does good. How dare you consider God to be evil. I think you are evil. You are doing the bidding of Satan himself. You have lost your way and you will pay the eternal price for it.

God loves us so much that He sacrificed His only son for your salvation. And he loves you so much that he gave you Joe Biden. And this is how you express your gratitude?! By rejecting the word of God?! Heathen!
So then according to your inane Lucy-goosey standards and
Madame Cruella De Pelosi as well They are both Good Catholics.
When Nothing could be further from the Truth.Because Real Catholics
know better.They are taught exclusively about the evils of Abortion.
Yet both Ugly Catholics Joe and Nancy act as usual.They know better.
The Greatest humanitarian the last decade was Mother Teresa.
She was fearlessly a true Humanitarian.Spent many hours holding
and tendiing to Calcutta's Lepers.When no other humans had the Godliness.
She never Proselytized her faith.Rambling on about converting.
But she did make sure to address most audiences about the evils of
ABORTION. That is why she is the Last confirmed Saint on Earth.

Example; # 6 :

Benjamin Franklin { 1706-1790 }

Apology for Printers { 1731 }
" ; and that when truth and error have fair play,
the former is always an over-match for the latter. "

I’ve noticed that conservatives have slowly gone from condemning homosexuality to condemning transgender people.

What they do doesn’t impact me or bother me at all. It doesn’t have much of an impact, if any, on you guys either. You’re just looking for something to be angry about.
They are not mutually exclusive. I am Conservative. I condemn homosexuality, as does the Bible. I condemn transgender people. Let me explain, I don't think that a biological man should be able to compete against women in women's sports. They are still men physically, with the physical abilities of men. It is unfair to women. These transwomen are destroying women's sports. No, That does not affect me, but it does affect people I care about.

You continue to deny the direct word of God and you replace the teachings of God with your own misguided and selfish beliefs that go against your Creator.

1Let everyone be subject to the governing authorities, for there is no authority except that which God has established. The authorities that exist have been by God. 2Consequently, whoever rebels against the authority is rebelling against what God has instituted, and those who do so will bring judgment on themselves.
Could it be that you are being coached { God knows how } from those
like Christopher Hitchens who are destined to whatever Netherworld
exists to talk such babble.

Duh, I watched them stumble on live TV.

Duh, you watched them on live TV and decided they "stumbled" because you wanted to believe it.

All you actually saw was your media masters being told to piss off. You just have a lot of experience claiming that being kicked like an incontinent dog is a "victory".

Some are.
For example, those with XXY chromosomes, with a defective X that had a transference from a father with a bad Y chromosome, or a person with XX chromosomes who was poisoned during fetal development, with pesticides.

Yeah, those are the people we’re discussing.
🙄

Hey leftists, are transgender "women" really women?​

Only because they like strange.

The mighty hand of God selected Joe Biden to lead us from the evil and wicked such as yourself.
Do you even comprehend what you just uttered.Knowing how
Biden openly and defiantly not abused the tenants of his chosen faith,
but actually spit and vomited on them as if the most hellish Horror movie
made this half century.
Give us yer defintion of Godliness.Forget Biden.

It’s a fine debate to have. The right wing insists on calling them men. The Left wing wants to call them women. The rational common ground is to call them trans women. Simple. The next challenge is figuring out that that means and how that fits in with our society. I’d hope that we could all put in a good faith effort to treat them with kindness and compassion as they are humans and fellow countrymen and work on solutions. But to expect that would be giving the many hateful people in this country too much credit.
Yes! Treat them with kindness and compassion, but don't let them flaunt their physical abilities to dominate women's sports.

How many biologists are on this site anyway?

Leftists have ZERO SELF AWARENESS.
Much simpler and demonic than that.They are all About their own
Selfish conceit over their every action and thought.
Like somehow Blessed with a special dispensation to never
be wrong.Which Historically is Impossible.No Living human
was ever Graced with being Humanely sin free.
It may be possible but not likely.After all man is both a creature of
habit and his surroundings.
No One gets out of Life alive.
Or sin free.

What is your definition of a woman?

If it’s different than God’s you are going to Hell.

Why would you want to go to such an awful place?
I see you are trying to deflect away from admitting that God established the Biden presidency. Perhaps you are growing shameful of your sinful ways in rejecting the word of God.

Who established the Biden presidency? Here’s a hint: God did.

Romans 13
1Let everyone be subject to the governing authorities, for there is no authority except that which God has established. The authorities that exist have been established by God. 2Consequently, whoever rebels against the authority is rebelling against what God has instituted, and those who do so will bring judgment on themselves.

Do you reject the word of God?

Forum List

Back