Hey leftists, are transgender "women" really women?

Moving along to Example # 5 :

Samuel Johnson { 1709-1784 }
English lexicographer,essayist,poet

" Every man has a right to utter what he thinks is Truth,
and every other man has a right to knock him down for it. "
For context mores of this Imbecile
" Patriotism is the last refuge of a scoundrel." He should know firthand
" All Government is ultimately and essentially absolute "
from - Taxation No Tyranny - 1775
" No man but a blockhead ever wrote except for Money "
And this Jewell of imbecility :

" They [ Americans ] are a race of convicts,and ought to be
thankful for anything we allow them short of hanging. "

Why does it hurt your widdle feewings if someone with a penis wants to be called "she", snowflake?

it's not "wants". it's "demands"

The real fun begins when the "Lesbians with penises" get pissed that actual Lesbians want nothing to do with them.

Sin is not 'the will of God' God refuses to stand in the presence of unclean and sinful people. This is why there is a Hell for people like you, and you send yourself there. You go to where your 'gods' are. You become a prisoner of Hell, and once Hell is sealed no one gets in or out, and you are forgotten forever.
I’m not the one questioning the will of God, heathen. Joe Biden is POTUS because my glorious God commanded it. Who am I to question His infinite wisdom?

Romans 13
1Let everyone be subject to the governing authorities, for there is no authority except that which God has established. The authorities that exist have been established by God. 2Consequently, whoever rebels against the authority is rebelling against what God has instituted, and those who do so will bring judgment on themselves.

We are condemning them and convicting them of sin so that they don't have to spend an eternity in Hell.
Repent, foul heathen.
You will send eternity in Hell for deceiving God’s people. You have brought judgment upon yourself. You must atone for your sins by praising Joe Biden, God’s chosen one.

1Let everyone be subject to the governing authorities, for there is no authority except that which God has established. The authorities that exist have been established by God. 2Consequently, whoever rebels against the authority is rebelling against what God has instituted, and those who do so will bring judgment on themselves.

The fact that you even talk this trans-nonsense over tells the sane world how fucked up America is. Gas prices have doubled or, what is it now, tripled?, Pelosi is about to kick the bucket, Tucker Carlson has turned Red but you are debating what weirdos should wear on their gay parades. It's nauseating. Yuck!

You will send eternity in Hell for deceiving God’s people. You have brought judgment upon yourself. You must atone for your sins by praising Joe Biden, God’s chosen one.

Your ignoring God and His commandments and pretending God does not exist does not remove your responsibility and accountablility for your sins.

Your ignoring God and His commandments and pretending God does not exist does not remove your responsibility and accountablility for your sins.
I am abiding by the word of God. Joe Biden is President because it is God’s will for Joe Biden to be President.

Romans 13

You, deceiver, are doing the bidding of Satan. Is it intentional? The word of God couldn’t be any more clear.

I am abiding by the word of God. Joe Biden is President because it is God’s will for Joe Biden to be President.

Romans 13

You, deceiver, are doing the bidding of Satan. Is it intentional? The word of God couldn’t be any more clear.
God does put wicked leaders in charge of a wicked people to punish them. JOE Biden is president whether by illegitimate means or not, and God put that fraud in office to punish America for it's sins.

God does put wicked leaders in charge of a wicked people to punish them. JOE Biden is president whether by illegitimate means or not, and God put that fraud in office to punish America for it's sins.
God does not need you to undermine his will. You are rebelling against His will and bring judgment upon yourself.

1Let everyone be subject to the governing authorities, for there is no authority except that which God has established. The authorities that exist have been by God. 2Consequently, whoever rebels against the authority is rebelling against what God has instituted, and those who do so will bring judgment on themselves. 3For rulers hold no terror for those who do right, but for those who do wrong. Do you want to be free from fear of the one in authority? Then do what is right and you will be commended. 4For the one in authority is God’s servant for your good.

According to the word of God, Joe Biden is God’s servant for your good. God does good. How dare you consider God to be evil. I think you are evil. You are doing the bidding of Satan himself. You have lost your way and you will pay the eternal price for it.

God loves us so much that He sacrificed His only son for your salvation. And he loves you so much that he gave you Joe Biden. And this is how you express your gratitude?! By rejecting the word of God?! Heathen!

God does not need you to undermine his will. You are rebelling against His will and bring judgment upon yourself.

1Let everyone be subject to the governing authorities, for there is no authority except that which God has established. The authorities that exist have been by God. 2Consequently, whoever rebels against the authority is rebelling against what God has instituted, and those who do so will bring judgment on themselves. 3For rulers hold no terror for those who do right, but for those who do wrong. Do you want to be free from fear of the one in authority? Then do what is right and you will be commended. 4For the one in authority is God’s servant for your good.

According to the word of God, Joe Biden is God’s servant for your good. God does good. How dare you consider God to be evil. I think you are evil. You are doing the bidding of Satan himself. You have lost your way and you will pay the eternal price for it.

God loves us so much that He sacrificed His only son for your salvation. And he loves you so much that he gave you Joe Biden. And this is how you express your gratitude?! By rejecting the word of God?! Heathen!
Homosexuality, and Pedophilia, Transgenderism are all sins in God's eyes Repent. Nothing you say bothers me because it's all lies. Everything I ever read of yours was a lie, propaganda, and supporting EVIL and SIN. It's a sin for me not to warn you that engaging in, or supporting those who engage in homosexuality, and gender bending nonsense will go to Hell. So, if this includes you, seek God and repent. Joe Biden should be criticized as The Wicked Man He is. If he stood for things that were Godly and Virtuous he'd have my support.

And how laughable is it that a person like you who mocks God and The Bible would try to use it to argue for your corrupt agenda?

Hilarious to see God Hater, and Jesus Christ Denier even dare to quote The Bible.

Homosexuality, and Pedophilia, Transgenderism are all sins in God's eyes Repent. Nothing you say bothers me because it's all lies. Everything I ever read of yours was a lie, propaganda, and supporting EVIL and SIN. It's a sin for me not to warn you that engaging in, or supporting those who engage in homosexuality, and gender bending nonsense will go to Hell. So, if this includes you, seek God and repent. Joe Biden should be criticized as The Wicked Man He is. If he stood for things that were Godly and Virtuous he'd have my support.

And how laughable is it that a person like you who mocks God and The Bible would try to use it to argue for your corrupt agenda?

Hilarious to see God Hater, and Jesus Christ Denier even dare to quote The Bible.
You continue to deny the direct word of God and you replace the teachings of God with your own misguided and selfish beliefs that go against your Creator.

1Let everyone be subject to the governing authorities, for there is no authority except that which God has established. The authorities that exist have been by God. 2Consequently, whoever rebels against the authority is rebelling against what God has instituted, and those who do so will bring judgment on themselves.

LGBTQ

They're all faggots. They don't impact or bother me either.

What impacts and bothers me is all the liberals shoving it in my face without letup.

What encourages me is knowing they are all going to hell for eternity.

I just wish it would happen today.
I remember when these people first said all they wanted was to be left alone. We did that, then they got mad they weren’t getting any attention so they started their ridiculous parades and festivals. Throwing their lifestyle in people’s faces as they were trying to just go about their lives. Then wonder why people are upset with them....

Some are.
For example, those with XXY chromosomes, with a defective X that had a transference from a father with a bad Y chromosome, or a person with XX chromosomes who was poisoned during fetal development, with pesticides.
Rigby5, is there a specific pesticide in play?

RoundUp or something?

It’s a fine debate to have. The right wing insists on calling them men. The Left wing wants to call them women. The rational common ground is to call them trans women. Simple. The next challenge is figuring out that that means and how that fits in with our society. I’d hope that we could all put in a good faith effort to treat them with kindness and compassion as they are humans and fellow countrymen and work on solutions. But to expect that would be giving the many hateful people in this country too much credit.
They can have all the kindness and compassion they want.

But they CAN'T follow my daughter into the girls' room.

That's a boundary and it shall not be violated.

They're going to have the kindness and compassion to WAIT until my daughter is finished.

If they don't want to GIVE any kindness and compassion, they aren't going to get any either.

Not exactly.
Both male and female sexual organs come from a generic identical origin.
They differentiate due to the presence of hormones.
And the hormones present can be inappropriate.

{...

13.3 Commonalities between male and female reproductive anatomy​

During embryonic development the male and female fetus are indistinguishable before about 10 weeks of pregnancy. Fetal tissues begin in an undifferentiated state, and based on genetic signals and the interuterine environment the reproductive organs usually differentiate into structures typical of males and females (for illustrations see chapter 8.6). This means that for most of the reproductive parts there is an analogous part in the other sex that arose from the same original tissues. For example, testes and ovaries develop from the same tissue – originally located in the abdomen. In males the testes move down and outside the abdomen as they develop; in female they remain internal. Some structures (such as the oviducts) have a structure that was common in early development, but completely or partially disappears in later development; other structures (such as the uterus) have analogues that are very subtle structures in the male. See the following table for a list of analogous structures in male and female anatomy.

Chp-13-charts-02-1-1024x451.png
Figure 13.2Some analogous structures in male and female anatomy

Commonalities between male and female reproductive signaling​

Much of the reproductive physiology we will address is regulated by hormonal signals that arise in the brain and much of this signaling is shared between males and females.
Within the brain is a region called the hypothalamus (see figure 2). This portion of the brain sends signals to the pituitary gland located beneath it. In particular, the hypothalamus sends a hormonal signal called gonadotropin-releasing hormone (GRH) to the pituitary gland. In response to the GRH signal, the pituitary gland releases two hormones that circulate in the blood: luteinizing hormone (LH) and follicle stimulating hormone (FSH). These hormones travel throughout the body, triggering further hormone releases and physiological changes (discussed further below). There are feedback loops that tightly regulate the levels of circulating hormones. In addition to GRH, LH, and FSH, the hormones testosterone, estrogen and progesterone are important in reproductive signaling. While we will focus on the effects of testosterone in males and estrogen and progesterone in females, all of these hormones are present and important in both males and females.
...}

So if someone tries to define or differentiate male vs female based on sexual organs, they would actually be wrong.
Excellent.

You were doing fine till the last sentence. :p

Forum List

Back