Hey leftists, are transgender "women" really women?

The mighty hand of God selected Joe Biden to lead us from the evil and wicked such as yourself.
God punishes a nation by placing an Evil leader as its king.

Joe is That Evil Leader!

Proverbs 28​

A lawless nation will have many bad leaders. But a smart leader will rule for a long time in a land where people obey the law. A leader who takes advantage of the poor is like a hard rain that destroys the crops. Those who refuse to obey the law promote evil. Those who obey the law oppose evil. The wicked don’t understand justice, but those who love the LORD understand it completely.

Does it seem odd to anyone that the very same people who defended KJB for saying she was not a biologist and therefore, cannot say what a woman is, are the very same people who are saying it is historic that America has their first Black woman appointed to the bench?

Proverbs 29:2
When the righteous increase, the people rejoice, But when a wicked man rules, people groan.

Psalm 125:3
For the scepter of wickedness shall not rest upon the land of the righteous,
So that the righteous will not put forth their hands to do wrong.

Proverbs 28:15
Like a roaring lion and a rushing bear
Is a wicked ruler over a poor people.

Isaiah 10:1
Woe to those who enact evil statutes
And to those who constantly record unjust decisions,

Micah 7:3
Concerning evil, both hands do it well.
The prince asks, also the judge, for a bribe,
And a great man speaks the desire of his soul; So they weave it together.

Source: 8 Bible verses about Wicked Rulers

Joe is That Evil Leader!

You dare question the will of God, heathen?

Romans 13

1Let everyone be subject to the governing authorities, for there is no authority except that which God has established. The authorities that exist have been established by God. 2Consequently, whoever rebels against the authority is rebelling against what God has instituted, and those who do so will bring judgment on themselves.

Who are you to question our beloved God? You must atone for your sins and submit to the ruler hand-selected by God.

You dare question the will of God, heathen?

Romans 13

1Let everyone be subject to the governing authorities, for there is no authority except that which God has established. The authorities that exist have been established by God. 2Consequently, whoever rebels against the authority is rebelling against what God has instituted, and those who do so will bring judgment on themselves.

Who are you to question our beloved God? You must atone for your sins and submit to the ruler hand-selected by God.
We are not to obey laws that violate God’s Laws.

For instance, Homosexuality and cross dressing are sins. They are never to be accepted or normalized in society.

Ezekiel 3:18-19

When I say to a wicked person, ‘You will surely die,’ and you do not warn them or speak out to dissuade them from their evil ways in order to save their life, that wicked person will die for their sin, and I will hold you accountable for their blood.

But if you do warn the wicked person and they do not turn from their wickedness or from their evil ways, they will die for their sin; but you will have saved yourself.

Leviticus 20:13

13 “ ‘If a man has sexual relations with a man as one does with a woman, both of them have done what is detestable. They are to be put to death; their blood will be on their own heads

We are not to obey laws that violate God’s Laws.

For instance, Homosexuality and cross dressing are sins. They are never to be accepted or normalized in society.
You will bring judgment upon yourself you fool.

The Biden administration was established by God himself in his infinite wisdom. God’s will has been done. We don’t need a wolf in sheep’s clothing to explain what is and isn’t the will of God.

You will atone for your foolish attempt to deceive, either in this life or the next.

Joe is That Evil Leader!

Proverbs 28​

A lawless nation will have many bad leaders. But a smart leader will rule for a long time in a land where people obey the law. A leader who takes advantage of the poor is like a hard rain that destroys the crops. Those who refuse to obey the law promote evil. Those who obey the law oppose evil. The wicked don’t understand justice, but those who love the LORD understand it completely.
You are sorely misinformed. Change the channel

The Biden administration was established by God himself in his infinite wisdom. God’s will has been done. We don’t need a wolf in sheep’s clothing to explain what is and isn’t the will of God.

You will atone for your foolish attempt to deceive, either in this life or the next.
God bless our senior citizens. Respect

No I’m good. I am speaking truth to The Satanic and Evil Minions of Hell.

If only one out of a thousand change their ways and repent and return to The Kingdom of God, then all of heaven rejoices for that one saved soul.

Judgment comes on the unrepentant who mock and reject God.

If I don’t warn you of your sin, and I do not tell you that you are going to Hell for it, and I don’t point you to repentance in Jesus Christ, your fall to Hell is held against me.

Now I am off the hook, Child of Hell
Repent!

No I’m good. I am speaking truth to The Satanic and Evil Minions of Hell.
I can assure you that you are not good. For you have brought judgment upon yourself for questioning the will of God and his infinite wisdom in selecting Joe Biden to lead this country.

Romans 13

Repent, heathen. The fires of Hell will not be forgiving to you. You will bow down and kiss the feet of Joe Biden or you will pay the eternal price.

Joe Biden is Satan’s Stooge…
Not according to the word of God, heathen.

Romans 13

The power of Christ compels you! The power of Christ compels you!

I can assure you that you are not good. For you have brought judgment upon yourself for questioning the will of God and his infinite wisdom in selecting Joe Biden to lead this country.

Romans 13
You are wrong. Scripture says to rebuke sinners and call them to repentance!

I preach Hell in the hopes you never end up there!

Hell is the absence of all morality, absence of happiness, joy, laughter. But worse yet it is absence of God and absence of restraint. It’s eternal darkness and torment by the very hordes of demons you once worshiped now imprisoned there who hate humans and hate you.

No love, no food, no peace, no sleep, no friendship, and no hope, and no end to your separation from God.

Worst of all nobody sends you there. You choose it for yourself, and you deserve to be there.

You are wrong. Scripture says to rebuke sinners and call them to repentance!
Scripture says that Joe Biden was selected by God himself in his infinite wisdom and mercy. How DARE you attempt to deceive the flock into believing otherwise.

Romans 13

Scripture says that Joe Biden was selected by God himself in his infinite wisdom and mercy. How DARE you attempt to deceive the flock into believing otherwise.

Romans 13
Joe promotes Homosexuality, Abortion, Globalism, Transgenderism and Pedophilia.

He’s an Evil, Feeble, Senile, Corrupt and Wicked man, and America deserves a Wicked Leader and an even more wicked VP.

Ahab and Jezebel is your just reward for your sins and America’s sins.

Hell is real and many travel that broad and wide road to it. Be sure not to be caught on it when King Jesus returns Triumphant!

For some reason that question will offend coyote in her cabin. Oooops did I use the improper pronoun?

Seriously, are transgender "women," women?
Hey rightie? Are transgender women really women?

How is that connected to the left? They never invented them no condoned it. Youre fucked in the head son.

Explain this to ThisIsMe who says:

”First off, "conservatives" are not condemning transgenderism, they are just trying to get someone to define it.”
You wanna know the fastest way to shut-up a Leftist.
Ask one to Define " Truth ".using examples from the past.
I'll go first and cite an example.
" I am a fellow citizen of all men who think.
Truth; that is my country. "

-- Alphonse De Lamartine {1790-1869 }
French writer

Joe promotes Homosexuality, Globalism, Transgenderism and Pedophilia.
You dare question the will of God?!?!

Romans 13

You continue to try to deceive people as though you have lost control being an instrument of Satan. You continue to sin.

Matthew 5
And if your right hand causes you to stumble, cut it off and throw it away. It is better for you to lose one part of your body than for your whole body to go into hell.

You wanna know the fastest way to shut-up a Leftist.
Ask one to Define " Truth ".using examples from the past.
I'll go first and cite an example.
" I am a fellow citizen of all men who think.
Truth; that is my country. "

-- Alphonse De Lamartine {1790-1869 }
French writer
What exactly does this have to do with the guy who says conservatives aren’t condemning transgender people?

2nd Example :

" I died for Beauty -- but was scarce
Adjusted in the Tomb
When One who died for Truth,was lain
In an adjoining Room --

--
Emily Dickinson { 1830-1886 }
American poet

Forum List

Back