Hey leftists, are transgender "women" really women?

80% of people with cocks aren't actually men.

400x400_1469719768618-thats-nice-dear-meme-jpeg.jpg

I do not care what a woman or a man is, and everyone can decide for themselves, except when it comes to sports.
Then anyone who had male hormone effect for any length of time, has physical advantages over women.

You do seem to have issues, don't you?
No. And nothing gets a woman wetter than when she says "you have issues" and you tell her no you don't.

I still love the time some woman tried to tell me I was mansplaning her in the sauna.

I told her I'm a man. That got her to engage me as a person and not some woke bitch.

Was like a slap to her face and snapped her back into being a woman.

No. And nothing gets a woman wetter than when she says "you have issues" and you tell her no you don't.

I still love the time some woman tried to tell me I was mansplaning her in the sauna.

I told her I'm a man. That got her to engage me as a person and not some woke bitch.

Was like a slap to her face and snapped her back into being a woman.
How long until you hit puberty, kid?

How long until you hit puberty, kid?
Unfortunately for you you'll never have had as many women as me. You'll never make as much money as me. You'll never be as big and strong as I am. And you can sit and pretend none of its true. Doesn't change me any.

Jeremiah 18

7 If at any time I announce that a nation or kingdom is to be uprooted, torn down and destroyed, 8 and if that nation I warned repents of its evil, then I will relent and not inflict on it the disaster I had planned. 9 And if at another time I announce that a nation or kingdom is to be built up and planted,10 and if it does evil in my sight and does not obey me, then I will reconsider the good I had intended to do for it.

Leviticus 20:13

13 “ ‘If a man has sexual relations with a man as one does with a woman, both of them have done what is detestable. They are to be put to death; their blood will be on their own heads.

1 Corinthians 6:9-11

9 Or do you not know that wrongdoers will not inherit the kingdom of God? Do not be deceived: Neither the sexually immoral nor idolaters nor adulterers nor men who have sex with men

10 nor thieves nor the greedy nor drunkards nor slanderers nor swindlers will inherit the kingdom of God.

11 And that is what some of you were. But you were washed, you were sanctified, you were justified in the name of the Lord Jesus Christ and by the Spirit of our God.

I do not care what a woman or a man is, and everyone can decide for themselves, except when it comes to sports.
Then anyone who had male hormone effect for any length of time, has physical advantages over women.
They have to be on female hormones for at least a year and only exceptions have any advantage. And that was only the Ivy League for crying out loud you are obsthatessed over no doubt since your propaganda is

The actual reason the question is hard is rooted in the fact that probably 80% of people with cocks aren't actually men. It's not society's fault. People just don't do physical work any more.

See a woman has a vagina and is weak.

FtM transgenders - no one argues they are men because they aren't. Because they have a mangled vagina and are weak.

The problem is the abundance of beta males who have penises but can't do more push-ups than a person with a vagina.

Or can't curl their girlfriend.

Or can't bench press 225lbs for reps.

Or squat over 400 lbs.

These people are why it's so hard to tell a woman from a man.

The modern American male is a sissy fuck.

Jeremiah 18

7 If at any time I announce that a nation or kingdom is to be uprooted, torn down and destroyed, 8 and if that nation I warned repents of its evil, then I will relent and not inflict on it the disaster I had planned. 9 And if at another time I announce that a nation or kingdom is to be built up and planted,10 and if it does evil in my sight and does not obey me, then I will reconsider the good I had intended to do for it.

Leviticus 20:13

13 “ ‘If a man has sexual relations with a man as one does with a woman, both of them have done what is detestable. They are to be put to death; their blood will be on their own heads.

1 Corinthians 6:9-11

9 Or do you not know that wrongdoers will not inherit the kingdom of God? Do not be deceived: Neither the sexually immoral nor idolaters nor adulterers nor men who have sex with men

10 nor thieves nor the greedy nor drunkards nor slanderers nor swindlers will inherit the kingdom of God.

11 And that is what some of you were. But you were washed, you were sanctified, you were justified in the name of the Lord Jesus Christ and by the Spirit of our God.

Unfortunately for you you'll never have had as many women as me. You'll never make as much money as me. You'll never be as big and strong as I am. And you can sit and pretend none of its true. Doesn't change me any.
4 years, it is.

Good luck, child.

Forum List

Back