Hey obama. My rent just increased 12%. Is that due to bad weather?

It's no longer just food. Everything is exploding in price. For the past 5 years obozo has been giving literally trillions of dollars to the bankers and they've been putting it in stocks and driving the market higher. Now that the stimulus ( banker welfare) is ending, the big boys are getting out of stocks and all that money is getting into the real economy.

You may thank President Bush for the mess he got us into that President Obama is still trying to clean up. Oh but the costly ramifications of the Bush administration still persist.

Damn, a six year clean up job that seems to be going nowhere. Maybe we have the wrong janitor on the job. And yes obie is a failure at being a janitor.

From the guy who doesn't think Ford received bailouts!

Everything is increasing except job creation and salaries for middle and lower class people. The tax burden is going up just as fast as everything else. Something's gotta give and it's going to be middle class. Are you ready for that fundamental change coming up?

Plenty of high paying jobs in the crude oil and natural gas industries...

In fact, they seem to be the only ones hiring since Obama got elected.

At what price?

AFL-CIO: North Dakota's Worker Death Rate Highest - ABC News
Good point. Maybe we should all stay home and collect unemployment, welfare, and food stamps. It seems to be the trend these days...

Hey obama. My rent just increased 12%

I blame Obamacare

Everything is increasing except job creation and salaries for middle and lower class people. The tax burden is going up just as fast as everything else. Something's gotta give and it's going to be middle class. Are you ready for that fundamental change coming up?

Where, when, and how did your taxes go up?

Now Obama is to blame for rent increases?

Speados blamed Obama for the Postage Rate increase....of course i have asked the dipshit numerous times to prove it.....im still waiting....

He also claimed that tires never blow out like they did in the 1950's
Hopefully this dumbass thread will end up in the Badlands like everything else that he vomits.

It's no longer just food. Everything is exploding in price. For the past 5 years obozo has been giving literally trillions of dollars to the bankers and they've been putting it in stocks and driving the market higher. Now that the stimulus ( banker welfare) is ending, the big boys are getting out of stocks and all that money is getting into the real economy.

Maybe an increase in wages would help to keep pace.

Oooooorrrr no increase and continue to scream about the rising waters while refusing a boat

Plenty of high paying jobs in the crude oil and natural gas industries...

In fact, they seem to be the only ones hiring since Obama got elected.

At what price?

AFL-CIO: North Dakota's Worker Death Rate Highest - ABC News
Good point. Maybe we should all stay home and collect unemployment, welfare, and food stamps. It seems to be the trend these days...

Or the Republicans can create a plan to get their backers (corporate America) to release some of the $100 Trillion cash they have in reserve to stimulate the economy without the subsidy they feel they need.

Maybe an increase in wages would help to keep pace.

Oooooorrrr no increase and continue to scream about the rising waters while refusing a boat

Good start!

Don't hold your breath waiting for "banker welfare" to end. As long as they keep feeding the politicians pork the pols will keep feeding them your money.

Inflation (your rent increase) isn't a big part of the problem (see below) but corporate welfare is. An important part of that Corporate welfare is keeping wages artificially low by keeping the minimum wage ridiculously low and killing the unions who helped millions reach the middle class in the 50's and 60's. Both these tactics are proudly trumpeted as "Free Market" by conservatives and surrepticiously enabled by Democrats once they're in power.

Graph-Core-inflation-firmly-under-control.jpg

WTF?! Then save some money for a downpayment on a house, qualify for a fixed rate loan, make your payments on time and you don't have to worry about your "rent" going up

Dumbass.

Yes, you do. Offhand, my property taxes TRIPLED in four years!

You gotta stop thinking about it that way!

Just accept that you DO NOT OWN THAT. There is no private property. U.S. Supreme Court says so. OK, you can use certain property but only as long as you pay the rent (what you call "property taxes") and only until somebody else tells government they want that property to build something different that will bring in more in property taxes and even jobs - but only after the property taxes have been excused for a few years.

Just accept that you DO NOT OWN THAT. There is no private property. U.S. Supreme Court says so. OK, you can use certain property but only as long as you pay the rent (what you call "property taxes") and only until somebody else tells government they want that property to build something different that will bring in more in property taxes and even jobs - but only after the property taxes have been excused for a few years.

Are your property taxes in Canada deductible?

The town keeps raising them (and raising them) to pay for the Taj Mahal they are calling a new school. This is a one-party town in a one-party state & has been for 50+ years.

My house finally sold, I'm gone.

Are your property taxes in Canada deductible?

I believe it works the same way in Canada as it does for you there in Kenya. If you don't know, ask your rich halfsie brother in America - that's near Canada.

Last edited:

Forum List

Back