Hey republicans: What are your political goals

Hey republicans: What are your political goals?

I could list what I believe you want(and I believe strongly that I am 100% right), but I want you to prove me right with such coming from your keyboard in this thread.
I want the end of government and the organized plunder it conducts.

• Banned

I could list what I believe you want(and I believe strongly that I am 100% right), but I want you to prove me right with such coming from your keyboard in this thread.

I know...Thanks for being honest.

I've always been honest about that.

So what are you confused about?

• Banned

Always had you pegged for an anarchist.

Some of them are but most are fascist that wish to just dump the poor into slave camps and transform our society into a religious dictatorship.

• Banned

I respect you for that.

I respect you for that.

So what's the big scandal?

Always had you pegged for an anarchist.
I have been saying I'm an anarchist for at least 20 years.

Yet you vote Republican?

Aw, a typical regressive gotcha thread. How cute.

But just to play along, I want a government that comports itself according to the Constitution as written, not as bastardized by the courts or the politicians that ignore it. If that were the case politics would take care of themselves.

But just to play along, I want a government that comports itself according to the Constitution as written, not as bastardized by the courts or the politicians that ignore it. If that were the case politics would take care of themselves.

1. The federal government has supermancy over the states
2. Has the power to invest in infrastructure, science and education through the Commerce Clause.

Oh'yess, you're talking about your archo-capitalist version of the constitutions where the rich can do as they please and the poor get treated as slaves. Most of Our founders like Adams, Hamilton and others would strongly disagree with you on this.

So you think America shouldn't invest in our own country or be a country of human rights?

1. The federal government has supermancy over the states
2. Has the power to invest in infrastructure, science and education through the Commerce Clause.

Oh'yess, you're talking about your archo-capitalist version of the constitutions where the rich can do as they please and the poor get treated as slaves. Most of Our founders like Adams, Hamilton and others would strongly disagree with you on this.

So you think America shouldn't invest in our own country or be a country of human rights?

You might want to read Article 1, Section 8, Clause 8 again.

Then read what James Madison, the father of the Constitution said on the topic.

The powers delegated by the proposed Constitution to the federal government, are few and defined. Those which are to remain in the State governments are numerous and indefinite. The former will be exercised principally on external objects, as war, peace, negotiation, and foreign commerce; with which last the power of taxation will, for the most part, be connected. The powers reserved to the several States will extend to all the objects which, in the ordinary course of affairs, concern the lives, liberties, and properties of the people, and the internal order, improvement, and prosperity of the State. -James Madison Federalist 45

Your ignorance just proves what a public school education gets you.

What is your education oktexas? Because tens of thousands of constitutional lawyers and professors have spent the last 230 years asking this question and thousands of judges have made case laws based on it.

You think your little archaist belief that goes against 90% of them is somehow right? Dude, please.

Me, i'd whether live in a first world nation that values our workers, has a high standard of living and cares about human rights. If you were somehow right then we both should get together to rewrite the constitution as it isn't working anymore...Just that I doubt you're right.

While I'm not a bona fide Republican (more of a somewhat right-leaning independent/libertarian), my ideal goal is a smoothly functional, productive, lawful, civilized, pleasant society. To the best of a 1st-world society's ability.

Political goals what does that even mean?

Who has political goals when you live in America unless you want to fundamentally change it like Obama and the left...

Me, i'd whether live in a first world nation that values our workers, has a high standard of living and cares about human rights. If you were somehow right then we both should get together to rewrite the constitution as it isn't working anymore...Just that I doubt you're right.

What first nation on Earth would that be beside the United States of America?

What is your education oktexas? Because tens of thousands of constitutional lawyers and professors have spent the last 230 years asking this question and thousands of judges have made case laws based on it.

You think your little archaist belief that goes against 90% of them is somehow right? Dude, please.

Of course in you ignorance you think the guy that wrote it doesn't know what he's talking about. The founders said the Constitution was written so the simplest farmer could understand it, I guess that leaves lawyers and politician out. You prefer to go with the folks that have spent their lives trying to subvert it. Good job regressive, good job.

Forum List

Back