Hey republicans: What are your political goals

Get rid of the left. Kill them, exile them to a Naked and Afraid desert, cut out their tongues and chop off their hands.

But, enough with pleasant dreams.

Your worst nightmare. Make America great, not 3rd world.

(Not a republican though).

Any new Constitution needs to have the 1st through 9th Amendments in it.
-Strengthen press freedoms(include the internet).
-Strengthen freedom of speech including the internet.
-Directly ban religion from government.
-Make the 10th Amendment into the human rights amendment protecting people that are different from governmental abuses.
-Strengthen the commerce cause with direct wording that the federal government can invest in science, infrastructure and education of its people.
-Add an office of elections that is independent of partisan politics to safe guard elections.

Some ideas.

Me, i'd whether live in a first world nation that values our workers, has a high standard of living and cares about human rights. If you were somehow right then we both should get together to rewrite the constitution as it isn't working anymore...Just that I doubt you're right.

Me, i'd whether live in a first world nation

You write carp like that and you question my education?

I think we're done.

-Make the 10th Amendment into the human rights amendment protecting people that are different from governmental abuses.
-Strengthen the commerce cause with direct wording that the federal government can invest in science, infrastructure and education of its people.
-Add an office of elections that is independent of partisan politics to safe guard elections.

Some ideas.

Wow you come up with all these ideas after 8 years of Obama was president?

Why didn't you say them when he was the one?

Some ideas.

Because he wasn't directly attacking freedom of speech, freedom of the press, attacking human rights and forcing religion into government. Seriously, man, I think Obama sucked in many ways but get serious.

Me, i'd whether live in a first world nation that values our workers, has a high standard of living and cares about human rights. If you were somehow right then we both should get together to rewrite the constitution as it isn't working anymore...Just that I doubt you're right.

I think we're done.

Well you are knowing what you're up against a dude who smokes pot who thinks this is a dating site for queers ..

Some ideas.

See Article 5. Good luck.

I think we're done.

lol, so you don't want to live in a first world nation? Is that what you're saying. LOL

Some ideas.

Because he wasn't directly attacking freedom of speech, freedom of the press, attacking human rights and forcing religion into government. Seriously, man, I think Obama sucked in many ways but get serious.

We talking the one and same Obama who insists that Muslims founded America?

That guy?

Some ideas.

If the 1/10,000 chance that your were somehow right then my constitutional ideas are above for the new constitution that we need.

We aint going back to the fucking 18th century.

I think we're done.

lol, so you don't want to live in a first world nation? Is that what you're saying. LOL

Once again, name us a country that can rival the USA?

Some ideas.

We talking the one and same Obama who insists that Muslims founded America?

That guy?

I don't agree with him on that...Still respecting of others religion and fighting for human rights should be at the core of who we're..

I think we're done.

Well you are knowing what you're up against a dude who smokes pot who thinks this is a dating site for queers ..

I figured it was some 5th grader.

I think we're done.

France, Japan, South Korea, Norway, Canada.... I aint talking military, I am talking quality of life.

We won't be rivaling anyone if we stick to the 18th century standard that oktexas wishes for.

Some ideas.

If the 1/10,000 chance that your were somehow right then my constitutional ideas are above for the new constitution that we need.

Yet your not going going to drag us back to the 1960s kid ...

No matter how much you try ...

Some ideas.

And I told you the tool you need.

I think we're done.

France, Japan, South Korea, Norway, Canada.... I aint talking military, I am talking quality of life.

We won't be rivaling anyone if we stick to the 18th century standard that oktexas wishes for.

They have no quality of life with out the US military dumb fuck.

Some ideas.

Yet your not going going to drag us back to the 1960s kid ...

No matter how much you try ...

The past decade is better socially. Economically I sure wish we'd go back to a time were unions built our middle class and didn't let the upper class screw over every one else.

I think we're done.

They have no quality of life with out the US military dumb fuck.

War this and war that! Yet you side with the very people that forces us to use our military to protect them...RUSSIA.

Forum List

Back