Hi Def Society - Episode 2 (Worst Jobs)

No. I will not. You are just pissed because while you were doing hey at my age I was making $500 in 3.5 hrs of work. You are so jealous.

JR no one believes you.

Also, there is no way you could even lift a bail of hay.

Do you even lift bro?

You have been jealous ever since I said I was a millionaire selling vacuums door to door right after you said you owned a steak house. You've been on a mission ever since 7 months ago. You failed terribly.

JR , I don't believe you at all, and guess what kid, no one else does either, so why would anyone be jealous of someone they thought was a liar.

Not everybody thinks I lied. They are just unsure and even more perplexed since I posted those photos. Learn the difference, moron.

Little children in Rwanda are like "JR is a fucking liar, that bitch doesn't have any money"

Imagine the vacuum sales potential of a Rwandan village! Fucker could own a dozen goats.

blog talk radio hates me. : (

lone if you see this have him end it off with a track frm each of us, for me, moon walk.

Is it me or are you guys having technical difficulties?
i got cut off completely, dunno whats up with the other two. there was only 9mins left anyhoo when it happened.

Twice tonight when I was listening all the sudden it cut off and then restarted from the beginning of the show. But that could just be my internet. As soon as I reloaded the page it caught up to live streaming.

• Thanks
Reactions: GT
i got cut off completely, dunno whats up with the other two. there was only 9mins left anyhoo when it happened.

Twice tonight when I was listening all the sudden it cut off and then restarted from the beginning of the show. But that could just be my internet. As soon as I reloaded the page it caught up to live streaming.
b4 we market we gotta fix things like this and continue to restructure........dont like the news thing too much.

b4 we market we gotta fix things like this and continue to restructure........dont like the news thing too much.

Tonight's show was much better with no JR screeching in the background.

That's not a flame on JR either, that's just a truth.

Just shut the fuck up kid.

No. I will not. You are just pissed because while you were doing hey at my age I was making $500 in 3.5 hrs of work. You are so jealous.

JR no one believes you.

Also, there is no way you could even lift a bail of hay.

Do you even lift bro?

You have been jealous ever since I said I was a millionaire selling vacuums door to door right after you said you owned a steak house. You've been on a mission ever since 7 months ago. You failed terribly.

JR , I don't believe you at all, and guess what kid, no one else does either, so why would anyone be jealous of someone they thought was a liar.

Not everybody thinks I lied. They are just unsure and even more perplexed since I posted those photos. Learn the difference, moron.

No. Everybody thinks you are lying. We checked.

aftershow was pretty good if you're into different aspects of mixing a track and the creativity process, we got pretty in depth in the after show.

you can restream it from the same link in the OP once its done processing, which is usually a 5 min process.

NOTE TO LISTENERS: we know the things we're doing wrong and stuff, and are working behind the scenes to get better and better, I hope you all can stay along for the ride before we go after our marketing plan. we wont market until we've gotten to where we want to be. we know we need to elevate and willo continue to do so. THANK YOU for your support.

aftershow was pretty good if you're into different aspects of mixing a track and the creativity process, we got pretty in depth in the after show.

you can restream it from the same link in the OP once its done processing, which is usually a 5 min process.

NOTE TO LISTENERS: we know the things we're doing wrong and stuff, and are working behind the scenes to get better and better, I hope you all can stay along for the ride before we go after our marketing plan. we wont market until we've gotten to where we want to be. we know we need to elevate and willo continue to do so. THANK YOU for your support.

Man, I think you guys are doing good.

Except for I'm mad that you didn't give me credit for reminding you breathe, that shit was my idea motherfucker

I don't call it gravy motherfucker. I'm not Italian. Gravy is the brown shit you put on mashed potatoes

I don't GTL either. Well my girl L's I just g and t. Like a boss. GT wishes his swole game was on my level

Worst jobs we've ever had?

well, I haven't had many jobs, in fact only one as an adult.

But hauling hay in Arkansas in August has to rank up there.
square or round?

We do mostly round , but we bale about 400 square bales a year because we have horses as well as cattle.

Shit, round bales are easy to haul, just fire up the tractor.

square or round?

We do mostly round , but we bale about 400 square bales a year because we have horses as well as cattle.

Yeah, those square bails tossed up to the truck in Okiehoma 110 degrees sucked...I did it for free on my grandparents place, thought i was gonna die...

square or round?

Yeah, those square bails tossed up to the truck in Okiehoma 110 degrees sucked...I did it for free on my grandparents place, thought i was gonna die...

Thrown many a bale. It's just not fun.

Forum List

Back