I'd also recruit a sniper to eliminate that subversive hippie Gandhi. We should never have relinquished control over India and the fact that we no longer rule over the Jewel of the Empire is a national disgrace.

Don't you want to know what happened to Jimmy Hoffa? Who killed JFK? Wouldn't you like to actually hear Jesus preach in person? Wouldn't you like to watch the great pyramids built? Wouldn't you like to greet Noah when he stepped off the Ark? Wouldn't you like to watch the great wall of China built? Wouldn't you like to know where Hitler's gold is hidden? Wouldn't you like to know where the Lost Dutchman's gold mine is? Wouldn't you like to see a live dinosaur? Wouldn't you like to watch the first fire being made by a human? Wouldn't you like to watch the UFO crash in New Mexico in 1947?

Time travel would be exciting if we could go back and see the wonders of the world as they happened.

Furthermore, after watching Netflix's outstanding series, Narcos, I'd be left with no other option but to approach Hitler, commandeer one of his SS battalions, freeze them like Jabba the Hutt did to Han Solo (somehow), fast-forward to the '80s and unleash my Aryan commandos on Pablo Escobar and his organisation because if there's ever been a time when you need to go "full Nazi", it was during that murderous wop's reign of terror.

Furthermore, after watching Netflix's outstanding series, Narcos, I'd be left with no other option but to approach Hitler, commandeer one of his SS battalions, freeze them like Jabba the Hutt did to Han Solo (somehow), fast-forward to the '80s and unleash my Aryan commandos on Pablo Escobar and his organisation because if there's ever been a time when you need to go "full Nazi", it was during that murderous wop's reign of terror.
Well, OK then ...........

Don't you want to know what happened to Jimmy Hoffa? Who killed JFK? Wouldn't you like to actually hear Jesus preach in person? Wouldn't you like to watch the great pyramids built? Wouldn't you like to greet Noah when he stepped off the Ark? Wouldn't you like to watch the great wall of China built? Wouldn't you like to know where Hitler's gold is hidden? Wouldn't you like to know where the Lost Dutchman's gold mine is? Wouldn't you like to see a live dinosaur? Wouldn't you like to watch the first fire being made by a human? Wouldn't you like to watch the UFO crash in New Mexico in 1947?

Time travel would be exciting if we could go back and see the wonders of the world as they happened.

On reflection, I'd almost certainly remove Stat's remaining ball (he's never needed them anyway) in return for a pet raptor, which would prove invaluable the next time I have to enter a gypsy camp to retrieve my property.

Well, OK then ...........

I'm glad you agree. I knew Senor Escobar was a fearsome drug baron, but until I watched the Netflix series about him I never knew how intense his campaign of murder and corruption was. Owing to what I've seen, it's clear that what was needed was a white-hot wave of Nazi terror tactics and attrition to wash over his organisation, after which ordinary citizens could live in peace happily ever after.

Although I probably wouldn't live longer than a week, I'd happily cut one of Stat's balls off in return for a trip back in time to tour the Roman Empire. I'd then fast-forward two thousand years, find out where the young Alex Jones went to what you colonials call "pre-school", abduct him, find somewhere quiet and shoot him in the face.

Yes, you do seem to be in love with me balls, you pillow biter.

Ain't gonna happen, Rue Paul.

On reflection, I'd almost certainly remove Stat's remaining ball (he's never needed them anyway) in return for a pet raptor, which would prove invaluable the next time I have to enter a gypsy camp to retrieve my property.

Yes, think of all the protein you could slurp on right from the tap!!!

Gawd, you are weird, you little Jew-Hater.

I would tell myself that the great friend I find in third grade would turn out to be my best friend for all of my life. I'd say that the toughest times really do make you stronger. Marry for love, not the one people expect you to marry and especially not for money. Work always with the thought that this is where you are supposed to be and when you leave, it will be a better position than when you found it. Don't let there be gaps in employment and pay yourself first, ie save your money. Odds are you will live to retire well.

Be good to your family, they know where you came from and can give you the best advice. Be kind and loving to your kids, treat your spouse with respect and become partners. Your sisters will love you until the day you or they die, you will need to talk to them about things that happened way back when and you can't seem to let it go. Live in the moment, treasure those happy times, stay healthy and fit but give yourself a break sometimes too.

So much more but that's the gist of it.

What I'd tell myself: Just because someone is related to you by blood doesn't make them 'family'.

• Thanks
Reactions: GT

Forum List

Back