Hi Def Society - Episode 5 live stream/discussion, right here

A suggestion on the trivia game:

To make it a little more interesting, how about putting up a time limit for answers - say 5 seconds after the question is asked, and to also set a time limit for the questions themselves - say 3 minutes.

Start the timer for 3 minutes.
Ask a question.
Person playing has 5 seconds to answer, otherwise question is passed over.
Ask a question, etc up to the 3 minutes.

By limiting the time to 5 seconds after a question is asked, you'll be putting people on the spot and they won't have time to search google for answers (unless they have superpowered typing skills).

• Thanks
Reactions: GT
A suggestion on the trivia game:

To make it a little more interesting, how about putting up a time limit for answers - say 5 seconds after the question is asked, and to also set a time limit for the questions themselves - say 3 minutes.

Start the timer for 3 minutes.
Ask a question.
Person playing has 5 seconds to answer, otherwise question is passed over.
Ask a question, etc up to the 3 minutes.

By limiting the time to 5 seconds after a question is asked, you'll be putting people on the spot and they won't have time to search google for answers (unless they have superpowered typing skills).
I would never cheat and look up answers.

i told ya'll straight up on here i'd lose on sports trivia before it started. :laugh:

My take - If men are stupid enough to fall for a 'barbie' type, they get what they deserve in the end. Fake, Fake, Fake.

Get your eyebrows on? LMAO!!!

Where is this dude hanging out at?

Forum List

Back