I haven't seen one of those in many years. Do they still make them?
I got one from a vendor. Its just a small plastic one. Tapatalk wont attach my image though. Sorry
My guess is that it's been 40 years since I've seen one. I thought that no one made them any longer. I would've guessed that they were collector items now.
Indeed, I've had this one for 3 years at my desk and had some downtime to put it to use. Nostalgic actually!
Well, I would guess that it is a collector item. They're certainly not a common item that one would find in a store. Hang on to it, it'll be very valuable one day soon.

I'd pay good money to see someone get a pencil sharpner valued by an antiques dealer.
Lmao that would be funny

Dyce could go to the antique dealer with his piece and bring lone and swagger along in his pocket on parascope

I got one from a vendor. Its just a small plastic one. Tapatalk wont attach my image though. Sorry
My guess is that it's been 40 years since I've seen one. I thought that no one made them any longer. I would've guessed that they were collector items now.
Indeed, I've had this one for 3 years at my desk and had some downtime to put it to use. Nostalgic actually!
Well, I would guess that it is a collector item. They're certainly not a common item that one would find in a store. Hang on to it, it'll be very valuable one day soon.

I'd pay good money to see someone get a pencil sharpner valued by an antiques dealer.
Lmao that would be funny

Quite. You could then ask him how much your old coat hangers would fetch at auction. Or if he/she was interested in your shoelaces. Tickets to the dust museum, even.

Yo...GT.......

I listened back. You mofo's is diggin at me when I'm screening calls. Good call......it's safer that way. Closest to the pin, yo!

You still wondering who Zork is?

Yo...GT.......

I listened back. You mofo's is diggin at me when I'm screening calls. Good call......it's safer that way. Closest to the pin, yo!

Who do you think it is? What was the area code?

Yo...GT.......

I've got a very good suspicion. But I'm holding onto it in case we make a game out of it. Long live Zork!
Oh that's so childish..:eusa_snooty:

I'm a kid at heart. How do ya think I stay so youthful?

Yo...GT.......

I've got a very good suspicion. But I'm holding onto it in case we make a game out of it. Long live Zork!
Oh that's so childish..:eusa_snooty:

I'm a kid at heart. How do ya think I stay so youthful?
I must admit I was wondering how you do that.

Yo...GT.......

Cant tell w you sometimes

Forum List

Back