I'd love to hear from you all my dear fans. I adore you all
Good morning.
Good morning my friend, how are you this day?
I'm doing great. Thanks for asking. I hope that you have a great day also.
I just sharpened a pencil ala manual device from 20 years ago. What a rough workout on my hands. They don't build people like the used to, this would probably break a kids wrist these days.
The shavings smell like dirty vaginas
Wouldn't know about the smell of either to correlate the two

Good morning.
I just sharpened a pencil ala manual device from 20 years ago. What a rough workout on my hands. They don't build people like the used to, this would probably break a kids wrist these days.
Wouldn't know about the smell of either to correlate the two
Shit is too real out here in pencil sharpening

Sonny we missed you last night man
I did listen to the first hour and fifty minutes. I listened from 8:00 to 9:50. I was going to call in but I was waiting until after the contest. I didn't feel right doing it two weeks in a row. I wanted to give others a chance. I felt like I'd be doing wrong if others didn't get a chance to enter the contest. After the contest, the conversation was about, "what if you could go back to the time when you were 10 years old". I was waiting for the conversation to change to "Time Travel", but it never did. So, I just listened and enjoyed the show. I enjoyed Stat and CloseCaption. I thought both presented themselves very well.

For the record, I only knew 2 of the answers. I knew Judge Ito of the O.J. Simpson trial, and I knew JFK was shot in Dallas Texas in November of 1963. I was in tenth grade world history class when the school lowered the flag. A teacher came into our classroom and told our teacher what happened. It was on a Friday if I'm not mistaken.

In the mid 90s, I watched a lot of the O.J. Simpson trial on TV. The other questions, I was sitting here guessing the answers. You present tough questions for the weekly contest. They're all great questions. I thought your sister did really good. She sounds like my kind of people. I'll call in next week if I feel that I have something to add to the show. I really had nothing of substance to say about going back to when I was 10 years old. Thanks for the invite though, I really appreciated it.

Good morning.
I haven't seen one of those in many years. Do they still make them?

Sonny we missed you last night man
I did listen to the first hour and fifty minutes. I listened from 8:00 to 9:50. I was going to call in but I was waiting until after the contest. I didn't feel right doing it two weeks in a row. I wanted to give others a chance. I felt like I'd be doing wrong if others didn't get a chance to enter the contest. After the contest, the conversation was about, "what if you could go back to the time when you were 10 years old". I was waiting for the conversation to change to "Time Travel", but it never did. So, I just listened and enjoyed the show. I enjoyed Stat and CloseCaption. I thought both presented themselves very well.

For the record, I only knew 2 of the answers. I knew Judge Ito of the O.J. Simpson trial, and I knew JFK was shot in Dallas Texas in November of 1963. I was in tenth grade world history class when the school lowered the flag. A teacher came into our classroom and told our teacher what happened. It was on a Friday if I'm not mistaken.

In the mid 90s, I watched a lot of the O.J. Simpson trial on TV. The other questions, I was sitting here guessing the answers. You present tough questions for the weekly contest. They're all great questions. I thought your sister did really good. She sounds like my kind of people. I'll call in next week if I feel that I have something to add to the show. I really had nothing of substance to say about going back to when I was 10 years old. Thanks for the invite though, I really appreciated it.
Anytime man....thanks for listening!!! We do appreciate ya.

Will decide next weeks topic soon.

Good morning.
Definitely the voice of experience folks.

GT, pencil shavings smell like a carpentry shop, I went to one once and it was messy but so clean.. In no way does it smell like any vagina.

You have dicks and vages on the brain, Mister.

Lol well, hey...i tend not to fraternize with dirty vaginas, so i also stick to mechanical pencils.

I heard in china town they have barrels full of duck vaginas for sale. Bizarre.

GT, pencil shavings smell like a carpentry shop, I went to one once and it was messy but so clean.. In no way does it smell like any vagina.

Lol im only goofing around young lady : )

Good morning.
I got one from a vendor. Its just a small plastic one. Tapatalk wont attach my image though. Sorry

I totally agree. It never fails, he finds a way to bring both into every conversation. Obviously, he sees a lot of entertainment value is those conversations. Reminds me of when I was in grade school talking with the boys.

Good morning.
I got one from a vendor. Its just a small plastic one. Tapatalk wont attach my image though. Sorry
My guess is that it's been 40 years since I've seen one. I thought that no one made them any longer. I would've guessed that they were collector items now.

I totally agree. It never fails, he finds a way to bring both into every conversation. Obviously, he sees a lot of entertainment value is those conversations. Reminds me of when I was in grade school talking with the boys.
I have to do it in order to keep it light sonny. You know, these political discussions of world events can get very intense. I know that you dont like chats of balls and such.....perhaps toss me on ignore for a while and the rainbows and deer might reappear for your usmb experience.

My guess is that it's been 40 years since I've seen one. I thought that no one made them any longer. I would've guessed that they were collector items now.
Indeed, I've had this one for 3 years at my desk and had some downtime to put it to use. Nostalgic actually!

I have to do it in order to keep it light sonny. You know, these political discussions of world events can get very intense. I know that you dont like chats of balls and such.....perhaps toss me on ignore for a while and the rainbows and deer might reappear for your usmb experience.
Nope. I wont put you on ignore. I have only one person on ignore, and I did that a couple of weeks after I joined USMB. You're fine. Continue what you're doing. Never make adjustment for my sake. I can handle anything. Besides, I do enjoy a good laugh. Oh, I'm not looking for, nor expecting rainbows and deer. As a matter of fact, when it comes to USMB, I expect the unexpected. I never know what will be the topics from one day to the next. Many times, it's well worth the price of admission to sit here and read the threads and comments that follow.

People are entertaining. And, a lot of the time, people really reveal themselves without ever realizing it. Part of my ongoing education comes from USMB. I learn something new every day on here. You just keep on trucking like you've been doing. I don't mind at all.

• Thanks
Reactions: GT
Indeed, I've had this one for 3 years at my desk and had some downtime to put it to use. Nostalgic actually!
Well, I would guess that it is a collector item. They're certainly not a common item that one would find in a store. Hang on to it, it'll be very valuable one day soon.

Well, I would guess that it is a collector item. They're certainly not a common item that one would find in a store. Hang on to it, it'll be very valuable one day soon.

I'd pay good money to see someone get a pencil sharpner valued by an antiques dealer.

New Topics

Forum List

Back