Hi Everyone!

Yes it's a truly competent healthcare professional that will armchair diagnose someone off of 20 Internet posts.
Step out in the FZ. See you there.
Lol im not meeting your demands or anyone else's, especially not a child's.
No child here but you are in the intro section. The second to last safe zone for your kind. You will learn.
Rotflmao. You're awful used to the whole my kind-your kind mind set, aren't you? That Tells me all I need to know.

You would like Fury. He's a ball of fun. See his pic.

View attachment 149950

what's seen cannot be unseen :confused:

No child here but you are in the intro section. The second to last safe zone for your kind. You will learn.
Rotflmao. You're awful used to the whole my kind-your kind mind set, aren't you? That Tells me all I need to know.

View attachment 149950

I hate to say it but I was relieved it wasnt the throbbing pink thing....

Yes it's a truly competent healthcare professional that will armchair diagnose someone off of 20 Internet posts.

View attachment 149950

Thank God I am drunk because being sober that would have made Aaron straight!

View attachment 149950

what throbbing pink thing, sweet???:)

View attachment 149950

We'll I tried to get it off the internet but you know how it goes.....

Well welcome to the greatest spot in the universe beside everywhere else...

Now please know I am a Nazi Communist Tea Party Democrat Birther Trotsky Sanders Voter that is a Straight Transsexual Loving Christian Muslim Jew Buddhist Druid that slurps the hooch while hitting the bong but never drinking the bong water.

Now notice many will tell you that you suck and you do but still welcome to the greatest place in the Universe and Don't mind the straight jacket for you!

Bruce darling as Pumpkin is in this thread we don't mention The P**p*e D**do :omg: :smoke:

When reading the above Pumpkin Row do this :lalala: you have even more of an innocent virgin mind than....well than I do....oh wait, hold on I forgot :eusa_doh:

Well at least you did not mention the anchovy with pizza!:puke3:

Now you remind me.

Pumpkin Row what is your opinion on the importance of Anchovies? :popcorn:

Also this is me:

View attachment 149936

Today is Tuesday so I will make my Confessions to my priest, if not today I also go to Confession on Fridays, in between those days of Confessions my priest and I play Machiavelli * and he drinks too many Vodkas and I have ONE Martini :smoke:

* Machiavelli (Italian card game) - Wikipedia
Well, no Pizza place I've ever been to has had them on the menu, so I've never tasted them. Thus, I don't know!

View attachment 149950

Of course, after meeting you he'll turn to jelly. To wit.

7.jpg

View attachment 149950

7.jpg

You're slipping.....

View attachment 149950

7.jpg
Maybe you were squeezing it to tight when you were holding it?

View attachment 149950

7.jpg

ohhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhh that throbbing thing!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! it blue now!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!:laugh::laugh:

Thank you Hossfly!!!!!:laugh:

View attachment 149950

You talkin' about Bubbly?

View attachment 149950

You talkin' about Bubbly?

I might have a copyright infringement for the throbbing part....
And just because you added an eye doesnt mean you dodged my copyright.

You're still not answering my questions, though<3
Let's get one thing straight right off the bat. I don't answer to you. I don't acquiesce to the demands of bullies. I am not required to do anything you say or respond to anything you ask. I find you rude and I'm not willing to engage with someone who is determined to turn everything I say into a negative. It took me a sum total of 2 hours to get your number and I'm not impressed.
Let's get another thing straight.
You're an idiot who thinks you can talk stupid shit without catching some backlash.
Spout all the BS you want. Just don't think you won't be called out for it.

You sound like a crazy person.
I'm not surprised at you saying that.
Having spent thousands of hours talking with hundreds of psych patients over the past 12years, I've learned the majority believe they're the sane ones. :)

But isn't that what you are doing?

Having spent thousands of hours talking with hundreds of psych patients over the past 12years, I've learned the majority believe they're the sane ones. :)

'Off of'?
You sure you're a teacher? :eek-52:
Yes, indulge personal attacks to hide your breach of ethics. That'll work

Kick Tilly's ass too.
IMG_2332.PNG

Let's get another thing straight.
You're an idiot who thinks you can talk stupid shit without catching some backlash.
Spout all the BS you want. Just don't think you won't be called out for it.

'Off of'?
You sure you're a teacher? :eek-52:
Yes, indulge personal attacks to hide your breach of ethics. That'll work
You started off pretty good, but then you kinda punched the Force Field button when you mentioned Bush and Obama. There are democrats here as well as republicans...and lots of independents. Perhaps you should have kept to the gist of your OP and your welcome thread would not have degenerated like it did. I apologize for that (speaking for myself), but...you get what you give and you started the giving. Now yer getting.

View attachment 149950

Oh no....you've done it now...

This thread is another reminder of how funny and desperate libs can be.
I agree, though I also find it disappointing that the OP wouldn't answer my questions. I wanted to see if they actually had any right wing stances, or was just blowing hot air. The way I see it, stating they were surprised someone could be "Worse than Bush" and saying that Hillary was "No Obama" certainly made it sound like they are a staunch lifelong leftist, or simply a media-watching talking point parrot.

So I leave the board to have dinner and You equate that with not being willing to answer your questions? Some of us can't just sit here and hit refresh all day. We have jobs and lives.
You're still not answering my questions, though<3
Let's get one thing straight right off the bat. I don't answer to you. I don't acquiesce to the demands of bullies. I am not required to do anything you say or respond to anything you ask. I find you rude and I'm not willing to engage with someone who is determined to turn everything I say into a negative. It took me a sum total of 2 hours to get your number and I'm not impressed.
No kidding you didn't answer to me, I asked like three questions, and you still haven't said anything important.

Hmm, bully? I asked my questions in a very polite way, they were all related to politics, all on topic, and they were all legitimate questions. If you weren't here to discuss your political views, then I guess you're on your way to the Flame Zone.

If you find me rude, you'll likely never be at home here. If you're not willing to engage with me, you'll find it difficult to engage with anyone. I've done nothing to imply turning anything you say into anything negative, in fact, I go out of my way to interview people I disagree with in order to fully understand their perspective. This is an introduction thread, and I was asking you basic questions. If you won't even answer basic questions, introducing yourself was completely pointless.

Forum List

Back