Hi Everyone!

So I leave the board to have dinner and You equate that with not being willing to answer your questions? Some of us can't just sit here and hit refresh all day. We have jobs and lives.
You're still not answering my questions, though<3
Let's get one thing straight right off the bat. I don't answer to you. I don't acquiesce to the demands of bullies. I am not required to do anything you say or respond to anything you ask. I find you rude and I'm not willing to engage with someone who is determined to turn everything I say into a negative. It took me a sum total of 2 hours to get your number and I'm not impressed.
Let's get another thing straight.
You're an idiot who thinks you can talk stupid shit without catching some backlash.
Spout all the BS you want. Just don't think you won't be called out for it.

You sound like a crazy person.
I'm not surprised at you saying that.
Having spent thousands of hours talking with hundreds of psych patients over the past 12years, I've learned the majority believe they're the sane ones. :)

Yes it's a truly competent healthcare professional that will armchair diagnose someone off of 20 Internet posts.

I agree, though I also find it disappointing that the OP wouldn't answer my questions. I wanted to see if they actually had any right wing stances, or was just blowing hot air. The way I see it, stating they were surprised someone could be "Worse than Bush" and saying that Hillary was "No Obama" certainly made it sound like they are a staunch lifelong leftist, or simply a media-watching talking point parrot.

So I leave the board to have dinner and You equate that with not being willing to answer your questions? Some of us can't just sit here and hit refresh all day. We have jobs and lives.
Let's get one thing straight right off the bat. I don't answer to you. I don't acquiesce to the demands of bullies. I am not required to do anything you say or respond to anything you ask. I find you rude and I'm not willing to engage with someone who is determined to turn everything I say into a negative. It took me a sum total of 2 hours to get your number and I'm not impressed.
Pumpkin a bully? Rude? Lol.
You clearly are a VERY poor judge of character. I pity the poor students under your 'care'.

Yes. Demanding I answer questions on her time clock is rude. I don't care how young she is, if she's goingTo join an adult conversation she needs to act like an adult.
It seems like you don't act like an adult weaseling your way out to answer her polite questions. Nothing is rude about reminding a weasel to answer a question.

You're an idiot who thinks you can talk stupid shit without catching some backlash.

Having spent thousands of hours talking with hundreds of psych patients over the past 12years, I've learned the majority believe they're the sane ones. :)

Yes it's a truly competent healthcare professional that will armchair diagnose someone off of 20 Internet posts.
Step out in the FZ. See you there.

People know crazy when they see it. lol

Hello! I'm glad I found this board. I'm a 36 year old female teacher from South Dakota and I've greatly...well, enjoyed may not be the best word, but am heavily involved in national politics. I am a democrat but for many many years, I was a republican, which has been an interesting shift. I look forward to getting to know you guys!

I am a scientist in California, but sane and decent, hence not a democrat.
Your snooty attitude isn't very 'decent'.

18723.png
Sitting on the horn.

I agree, though I also find it disappointing that the OP wouldn't answer my questions. I wanted to see if they actually had any right wing stances, or was just blowing hot air. The way I see it, stating they were surprised someone could be "Worse than Bush" and saying that Hillary was "No Obama" certainly made it sound like they are a staunch lifelong leftist, or simply a media-watching talking point parrot.

You clearly are a VERY poor judge of character. I pity the poor students under your 'care'.

Yes. Demanding I answer questions on her time clock is rude. I don't care how young she is, if she's goingTo join an adult conversation she needs to act like an adult.

"if she's goingTo join an adult conversation"

Liberals are not adults.

f9de046ea953b3f9a635a071ac3f394d--crybaby-liberalism.jpg

upload_2017-9-19_2-53-33.png

"she needs to act like an adult."

Pumpkin is a Conservative 15 year old and she is more of a responsible adult than ANY Liberal of ANY age.

It would be nice if you, an allegedly 38 yr old 'teacher' who's regressed to the regressives would act like an adult too, but I've seen no evidence of that thus far!

Lol im not meeting your demands or anyone else's, especially not a child's.

I'll go where I like, post what I like, respond to what I like and answer what questions I like. You have no power or control over me.

'Off of'?
You sure you're a teacher? :eek-52:

No child here but you are in the intro section. The second to last safe zone for your kind. You will learn.

'Off of'?
Yes, indulge personal attacks to hide your breach of ethics. That'll work

'Off of'?

It must be the Crack or Meth or whatever :omg:

No child here but you are in the intro section. The second to last safe zone for your kind. You will learn.
Rotflmao. You're awful used to the whole my kind-your kind mind set, aren't you? That Tells me all I need to know.

This mob mentality is fascinating from a sociological stand point...

I'll go where I like, post what I like, respond to what I like and answer what questions I like. You have no power or control over me.

Lol. That was invitation from Fury.
You seem a tad paranoid.

'Off of'?

It must be the Crack or Meth or whatever :omg:
Must be
This mob mentality is fascinating from a sociological stand point...
A sociologist commie teacher. What a combination! Mob mentality? Now, just why would you say that with an avi like yours? :badgrin:

Not the commies! RUUUUUUUUN!

Rotflmao. You're awful used to the whole my kind-your kind mind set, aren't you? That Tells me all I need to know.
Your OP was kinda like that too.
Wassat tell you???

Forum List

Back