Hi Everyone!

This thread is another reminder of how funny and desperate libs can be.
I agree, though I also find it disappointing that the OP wouldn't answer my questions. I wanted to see if they actually had any right wing stances, or was just blowing hot air. The way I see it, stating they were surprised someone could be "Worse than Bush" and saying that Hillary was "No Obama" certainly made it sound like they are a staunch lifelong leftist, or simply a media-watching talking point parrot.

So I leave the board to have dinner and You equate that with not being willing to answer your questions? Some of us can't just sit here and hit refresh all day. We have jobs and lives.
You're still not answering my questions, though<3
Let's get one thing straight right off the bat. I don't answer to you. I don't acquiesce to the demands of bullies. I am not required to do anything you say or respond to anything you ask. I find you rude and I'm not willing to engage with someone who is determined to turn everything I say into a negative. It took me a sum total of 2 hours to get your number and I'm not impressed.

Well welcome to the greatest spot in the universe beside everywhere else...

Now please know I am a Nazi Communist Tea Party Democrat Birther Trotsky Sanders Voter that is a Straight Transsexual Loving Christian Muslim Jew Buddhist Druid that slurps the hooch while hitting the bong but never drinking the bong water.

Now notice many will tell you that you suck and you do but still welcome to the greatest place in the Universe and Don't mind the straight jacket for you!

I agree, though I also find it disappointing that the OP wouldn't answer my questions. I wanted to see if they actually had any right wing stances, or was just blowing hot air. The way I see it, stating they were surprised someone could be "Worse than Bush" and saying that Hillary was "No Obama" certainly made it sound like they are a staunch lifelong leftist, or simply a media-watching talking point parrot.

So I leave the board to have dinner and You equate that with not being willing to answer your questions? Some of us can't just sit here and hit refresh all day. We have jobs and lives.
Let's get one thing straight right off the bat. I don't answer to you. I don't acquiesce to the demands of bullies. I am not required to do anything you say or respond to anything you ask. I find you rude and I'm not willing to engage with someone who is determined to turn everything I say into a negative. It took me a sum total of 2 hours to get your number and I'm not impressed.

Pumpkin is 15 years in age, she is very intelligent and also it's good that she has an interest in politics as opposed to being a Bimbo who spends all day Twerking or whatever.

Let's get another thing straight.
You're an idiot who thinks you can talk stupid shit without catching some backlash.
Spout all the BS you want. Just don't think you won't be called out for it.

Hello! I'm glad I found this board. I'm a 36 year old female teacher from South Dakota and I've greatly...well, enjoyed may not be the best word, but am heavily involved in national politics. I am a democrat but for many many years, I was a republican, which has been an interesting shift. I look forward to getting to know you guys!
Please proceed to the flame zone. That's where we keep your kind.
Thank you.
Fury

^^^^ We call that weaseling one's way out. Pumpkin Row is being rude? You surely jest, Pogster.

Now please know I am a Nazi Communist Tea Party Democrat Birther Trotsky Sanders Voter that is a Straight Transsexual Loving Christian Muslim Jew Buddhist Druid that slurps the hooch while hitting the bong but never drinking the bong water.

Now notice many will tell you that you suck and you do but still welcome to the greatest place in the Universe and Don't mind the straight jacket for you!

Bruce darling as Pumpkin is in this thread we don't mention The P**p*e D**do :omg: :smoke:

When reading the above Pumpkin Row do this :lalala: you have even more of an innocent virgin mind than....well than I do....oh wait, hold on I forgot :eusa_doh:

Bruce darling as Pumpkin is in this thread we don't mention The P**p*e D**do :omg: :smoke:

When reading the above Pumpkin Row do this :lalala: you have even more of an innocent virgin mind than....well than I do....oh wait, hold on I forgot :eusa_doh:

Well at least you did not mention the anchovy with pizza!:puke3:

Hello! I'm glad I found this board. I'm a 36 year old female teacher from South Dakota and I've greatly...well, enjoyed may not be the best word, but am heavily involved in national politics. I am a democrat but for many many years, I was a republican, which has been an interesting shift. I look forward to getting to know you guys!

I am a scientist in California, but sane and decent, hence not a democrat.

Then you are not one of those who are falsifying temperature readings....good!

Now you remind me.

Pumpkin Row what is your opinion on the importance of Anchovies? :popcorn:

Also this is me:

upload_2017-9-19_2-35-20.png

Today is Tuesday so I will make my Confessions to my priest, if not today I also go to Confession on Fridays, in between those days of Confessions my priest and I play Machiavelli * and he drinks too many Vodkas and I have ONE Martini :smoke:

* Machiavelli (Italian card game) - Wikipedia

You're an idiot who thinks you can talk stupid shit without catching some backlash.

You sound like a crazy person.

Your snooty attitude isn't very 'decent'.

Pumpkin a bully? Rude? Lol.
You clearly are a VERY poor judge of character. I pity the poor students under your 'care'.

Now you remind me.

Pumpkin Row what is your opinion on the importance of Anchovies? :popcorn:

Also this is me:

View attachment 149936

Today is Tuesday so I will make my Confessions to my priest, if not today I also go to Confession on Fridays, in between those days of Confessions my priest and I play Machiavelli * and he drinks too many Vodkas and I have ONE Martini :smoke:

* Machiavelli (Italian card game) - Wikipedia

I am on my third shot of hooch so the conversation should not be viewed by minors or adults with a minor mind...

So that mean I will write and not read it...

Pumpkin a bully? Rude? Lol.
You clearly are a VERY poor judge of character. I pity the poor students under your 'care'.

Yes. Demanding I answer questions on her time clock is rude. I don't care how young she is, if she's goingTo join an adult conversation she needs to act like an adult.

18723.png

OMG!

Snooty!?!

God I am going to love you in all the wrong ways!

18723.png

Oh if this was the Rubber Room I could just tell the newbie about what they could ride!!!

You sound like a crazy person.
I'm not surprised at you thinking that.
Having spent thousands of hours talking with hundreds of psych patients over the past 12years, I've learned the majority believe they're the sane ones. :)

Forum List

Back