Hi Everyone!

Hello! I'm glad I found this board. I'm a 36 year old female teacher from South Dakota and I've greatly...well, enjoyed may not be the best word, but am heavily involved in national politics. I am a democrat but for many many years, I was a republican, which has been an interesting shift. I look forward to getting to know you guys!
Welcome aboard.

Were you a Hillary supporter?

Not a very enthusiastic one... she was no Obama, but look at the alternative..
What grade are you teaching?

High school... the better to indoctrinate young voters. That was Sarcasm but in sure some right winger will go there - they can't help themselves.
How do they become such gross snowflakes that hearing a right wing speaker sends them apoplectic?

Right Wing Speech aka Logic and Sanity, this is the typical Snowflake reaction to:

giphy.gif

Followed by:

crybaby.jpg

Hello! I'm glad I found this board. I'm a 36 year old female teacher from South Dakota and I've greatly...well, enjoyed may not be the best word, but am heavily involved in national politics. I am a democrat but for many many years, I was a republican, which has been an interesting shift. I look forward to getting to know you guys!
So you were a Republican and now a Democrat, when did you suffer a serious head injury? :D

You know it's absolutely made my day seeing some nut jobs loose **lose** their minds by simply existing. Its **It's** another reason I'm not a republican. The instinct to be viciously rude to a total stranger is pretty par for the course in that party. If Trump has shown us anything its **it's** the right's ability to turn on anyone that **who** doesn't goose step to their tune.
F-

black with little blue stripes :p
If nothing else, I like your taste in socks. Welcome to the forum.

You strike me as someone who watches the TV news. Do you?

I actually don't, I don't have a tv. I enjoy print sources and follow several. I do watch The Daily Show online and a very good friend just won her second Emmy last night writing for John Oliver :)

"I don't have a tv."

What about a crossbow, do you own one?

Just a glock.
Aren't guns taboo with democrats?

Only in the right wing blogosphere where reality doesn't exist.

So you were a Republican and now a Democrat, when did you suffer a serious head injury? :D

No I stopped being a sucker for bull shit.

This thread is another reminder of how funny and desperate libs can be.
I agree, though I also find it disappointing that the OP wouldn't answer my questions. I wanted to see if they actually had any right wing stances, or was just blowing hot air. The way I see it, stating they were surprised someone could be "Worse than Bush" and saying that Hillary was "No Obama" certainly made it sound like they are a staunch lifelong leftist, or simply a media-watching talking point parrot.

So I leave the board to have dinner and You equate that with not being willing to answer your questions? Some of us can't just sit here and hit refresh all day. We have jobs and lives.

After reading her posts....if I had a kid in HS in her class..I would rank them in a heartbeat.

I'd be grateful :)
I'm sure you would because it would be one less mind to pollute to your goosestepping.
Do tell your class to inform their parents you would be grateful if they would pull them from your teachings. But I bet you won't.

I agree, though I also find it disappointing that the OP wouldn't answer my questions. I wanted to see if they actually had any right wing stances, or was just blowing hot air. The way I see it, stating they were surprised someone could be "Worse than Bush" and saying that Hillary was "No Obama" certainly made it sound like they are a staunch lifelong leftist, or simply a media-watching talking point parrot.

So I leave the board to have dinner and You equate that with not being willing to answer your questions? Some of us can't just sit here and hit refresh all day. We have jobs and lives.
Pogster, right on EST time. Leaving for supper at 6:44 and coming back an hour and a few minutes later.

So you exchanged that is far worse.

Last edited:
If nothing else, I like your taste in socks. Welcome to the forum.

You strike me as someone who watches the TV news. Do you?

I actually don't, I don't have a tv. I enjoy print sources and follow several. I do watch The Daily Show online and a very good friend just won her second Emmy last night writing for John Oliver :)

"I don't have a tv."

What about a crossbow, do you own one?

Just a glock.
Aren't guns taboo with democrats?

Only in the right wing blogosphere where reality doesn't exist.
It's looking like you're living in a world that doesn't exist.

Can you understand why the war you're fighting has no chance of winning?

Last edited:

IMG_2329.JPG

LOL. Yeah. Okay. Tell me, was it Antifa that ran a car into a crowd of people..? Or showed up in para-military gear and automatic weapons?
Welcome DT. You're probably gonna hear it now about the difference between automatic and semi-automatic weapons, ad nauseum.

Pubbies live in a permanent state of "ticked off" since Trump became President, actually since a female ran on a major party ticket; it has yet to wear off, HILARY is their mantra.

LOL. Yeah. Okay. Tell me, was it Antifa that ran a car into a crowd of people..? Or showed up in para-military gear and automatic weapons?
Welcome DT. You're probably gonna hear it now about the difference between automatic and semi-automatic weapons, ad nauseum.

Pubbies live in a permanent state of "ticked off" since Trump became President, actually since a female ran on a major party ticket; it has yet to wear off, HILARY is their mantra.
:cuckoo: :lmao::lmao::lmao:

View attachment 149904
Preppy Progues

That quotation refers only to Churchill's own hereditary class, so it is meaningless. Also question Lord Acton's. Its intention was to discouage anyone outside his own class from seeking power. Macbeth, too, is misleading.

You're still not answering my questions, though<3

You're still not answering my questions, though<3
Good luck with finding a lib who doesn't try avoiding a seemingly simple question.
theDoctorisIn did that with me in another thread.

Forum List

Back