Hi Everyone!

You sound like a crazy person.
I'm not surprised at you saying that.
Having spent thousands of hours talking with hundreds of psych patients over the past 12years, I've learned the majority believe they're the sane ones. :)

Yes it's a truly competent healthcare professional that will armchair diagnose someone off of 20 Internet posts.
'Off of'?
You sure you're a teacher? :eek-52:

It must be the Crack or Meth or whatever :omg:
Must be
This mob mentality is fascinating from a sociological stand point...
A sociologist commie teacher. What a combination! Mob mentality? Now, just why would you say that with an avi like yours? :badgrin:

Not the commies! RUUUUUUUUN!A
Ah...already looking for the safe space around here? :badgrin:

Let's get another thing straight.
You're an idiot who thinks you can talk stupid shit without catching some backlash.
Spout all the BS you want. Just don't think you won't be called out for it.

Having spent thousands of hours talking with hundreds of psych patients over the past 12years, I've learned the majority believe they're the sane ones. :)

Yes it's a truly competent healthcare professional that will armchair diagnose someone off of 20 Internet posts.
'Off of'?
Yes, indulge personal attacks to hide your breach of ethics. That'll work
Breach of ethics???
Of what do you ramble, dear?

'Off of'?

Must be
A sociologist commie teacher. What a combination! Mob mentality? Now, just why would you say that with an avi like yours? :badgrin:

Woosh. That one went right over your head didn't it?

"Mob mentality?"

I like The Mob...."The Godfather Part II" is one of the greatest films ever, and also "The Public Enemy" made in 1931 with James Cagney and Jean Harlow.

The Public Enemy - Wikipedia

'Off of'?

Must be

What is it you teach, Dump?

'Off of'?

Must be

You have the idea that everybody is stupid but you and nobody could understand what did you mean by RUUUUUN!A Apparently you are lagging behind in understanding when your warning was turned around on you. Maybe you are not as smart as you thought you were, huh?:badgrin:

You're an idiot who thinks you can talk stupid shit without catching some backlash.

Step out in the FZ. See you there.
Lol im not meeting your demands or anyone else's, especially not a child's.

Look rookie some have been dropping hints but I will be blunt and the section you are in is for introduction and now you need to enjoy the rest of the board.

Now you can ignore me but sooner or later posters will ignore this thread and you will have to post elsewhere.

Now you can join the Zone where all the cool mental midgets are at or play upstairs or go into my favorite place the Rubber Room but be warn I own that place and rule it with a special thingy that shall not be mention here.

So welcome and hope your stay is filled with pain...

'Off of'?

Must be

"Ah...already looking for the safe space around here? :badgrin:"

And it will be the one with armpit hair and blood on the floor :smoke:

Are you a SJW? :popcorn:

IMG_2331.JPG

What makes you say that?

I'll go where I like, post what I like, respond to what I like and answer what questions I like. You have no power or control over me.

Kick Fury's ass! He needs a good ass kicking.

You know it's absolutely made my day seeing some nut jobs loose **lose** their minds by simply existing. Its **It's** another reason I'm not a republican. The instinct to be viciously rude to a total stranger is pretty par for the course in that party. If Trump has shown us anything its **it's** the right's ability to turn on anyone that **who** doesn't goose step to their tune.
F-

There goes the Glock star......

'Off of'?
Yes, indulge personal attacks to hide your breach of ethics. That'll work

Kick Tilly's ass too.

'Off of'?

Must be

What is it you teach, Dump?

We can only imagine. :eusa_angel::biggrin:

If nothing else, I like your taste in socks. Welcome to the forum.

You strike me as someone who watches the TV news. Do you?

I actually don't, I don't have a tv. I enjoy print sources and follow several. I do watch The Daily Show online and a very good friend just won her second Emmy last night writing for John Oliver :)

"I don't have a tv."

What about a crossbow, do you own one?

Just a glock.
Aren't guns taboo with democrats?

Only in the right wing blogosphere where reality doesn't exist.

Perspective..........get some,by moving to cali.

You are not opening yourself up for bipartisan dialogue with that User Name.

Yeah. Because your user name matters at USMB. :D
Everything a poster says matters. Especially User Names where they self describe themselves.

....You take yourself VERY seriously, don't you? I stand by my user name - it's a philosophy I've adopted. You can like it..or not.
Now,You are a femme worth knowing,by your excellent original post and honesty in the above post.....Welcome,you will no doubt keep "The Bastards Honest",,,tor

You come on down to the FZ. Got me a sale this Friday and I think you will fit right in.

Look rookie some have been dropping hints but I will be blunt and the section you are in is for introduction and now you need to enjoy the rest of the board.

Now you can ignore me but sooner or later posters will ignore this thread and you will have to post elsewhere.

Now you can join the Zone where all the cool mental midgets are at or play upstairs or go into my favorite place the Rubber Room but be warn I own that place and rule it with a special thingy that shall not be mention here.

I need them in the zone for my sale Friday. THAT should have them at your asylum by Monday.

No child here but you are in the intro section. The second to last safe zone for your kind. You will learn.
Rotflmao. You're awful used to the whole my kind-your kind mind set, aren't you? That Tells me all I need to know.

You would like Fury. He's a ball of fun. See his pic.

upload_2017-9-18_21-26-11.png

This thread is another reminder of how funny and desperate libs can be.
I agree, though I also find it disappointing that the OP wouldn't answer my questions. I wanted to see if they actually had any right wing stances, or was just blowing hot air. The way I see it, stating they were surprised someone could be "Worse than Bush" and saying that Hillary was "No Obama" certainly made it sound like they are a staunch lifelong leftist, or simply a media-watching talking point parrot.

So I leave the board to have dinner and You equate that with not being willing to answer your questions? Some of us can't just sit here and hit refresh all day. We have jobs and lives.
You're still not answering my questions, though<3
Let's get one thing straight right off the bat. I don't answer to you. I don't acquiesce to the demands of bullies. I am not required to do anything you say or respond to anything you ask. I find you rude and I'm not willing to engage with someone who is determined to turn everything I say into a negative. It took me a sum total of 2 hours to get your number and I'm not impressed.

So a very young girl has you stumped already?
Not to white night for you Pumpkin because I know you're perfectly capable of handling yourself but I cant help poking the idiot.
If it only knew.....

You come on down to the FZ. Got me a sale this Friday and I think you will fit right in.

I need them in the zone for my sale Friday. THAT should have them at your asylum by Monday.

Exactly! :laugh::laugh::laugh::thup:

I'll go where I like, post what I like, respond to what I like and answer what questions I like. You have no power or control over me.

Kick Fury's ass! He needs a good ass kicking.
So when you going to Whip it out and show her your thing?

Forum List

Back