Hi Everyone!

Well welcome to the greatest spot in the universe beside everywhere else...

Now please know I am a Nazi Communist Tea Party Democrat Birther Trotsky Sanders Voter that is a Straight Transsexual Loving Christian Muslim Jew Buddhist Druid that slurps the hooch while hitting the bong but never drinking the bong water.

Now notice many will tell you that you suck and you do but still welcome to the greatest place in the Universe and Don't mind the straight jacket for you!

Bruce darling as Pumpkin is in this thread we don't mention The P**p*e D**do :omg: :smoke:

When reading the above Pumpkin Row do this :lalala: you have even more of an innocent virgin mind than....well than I do....oh wait, hold on I forgot :eusa_doh:

Well at least you did not mention the anchovy with pizza!:puke3:

Now you remind me.

Pumpkin Row what is your opinion on the importance of Anchovies? :popcorn:

Also this is me:

View attachment 149936

Today is Tuesday so I will make my Confessions to my priest, if not today I also go to Confession on Fridays, in between those days of Confessions my priest and I play Machiavelli * and he drinks too many Vodkas and I have ONE Martini :smoke:

* Machiavelli (Italian card game) - Wikipedia
Well, no Pizza place I've ever been to has had them on the menu, so I've never tasted them. Thus, I don't know!
They taste like sardines, but stronger in the fishy department. But are very skinny and small. And extremely salty. In short...icky. :lol:

This thread is another reminder of how funny and desperate libs can be.
I agree, though I also find it disappointing that the OP wouldn't answer my questions. I wanted to see if they actually had any right wing stances, or was just blowing hot air. The way I see it, stating they were surprised someone could be "Worse than Bush" and saying that Hillary was "No Obama" certainly made it sound like they are a staunch lifelong leftist, or simply a media-watching talking point parrot.

So I leave the board to have dinner and You equate that with not being willing to answer your questions? Some of us can't just sit here and hit refresh all day. We have jobs and lives.
You're still not answering my questions, though<3
Let's get one thing straight right off the bat. I don't answer to you. I don't acquiesce to the demands of bullies. I am not required to do anything you say or respond to anything you ask. I find you rude and I'm not willing to engage with someone who is determined to turn everything I say into a negative. It took me a sum total of 2 hours to get your number and I'm not impressed.
No kidding you didn't answer to me, I asked like three questions, and you still haven't said anything important.

Hmm, bully? I asked my questions in a very polite way, they were all related to politics, all on topic, and they were all legitimate questions. If you weren't here to discuss your political views, then I guess you're on your way to the Flame Zone.

If you find me rude, you'll likely never be at home here. If you're not willing to engage with me, you'll find it difficult to engage with anyone. I've done nothing to imply turning anything you say into anything negative, in fact, I go out of my way to interview people I disagree with in order to fully understand their perspective. This is an introduction thread, and I was asking you basic questions. If you won't even answer basic questions, introducing yourself was completely pointless.
You are beneath her, in her mind. I wonder if she treats her students that way? If they ask a question, they are put in the bully department?

I agree, though I also find it disappointing that the OP wouldn't answer my questions. I wanted to see if they actually had any right wing stances, or was just blowing hot air. The way I see it, stating they were surprised someone could be "Worse than Bush" and saying that Hillary was "No Obama" certainly made it sound like they are a staunch lifelong leftist, or simply a media-watching talking point parrot.

So I leave the board to have dinner and You equate that with not being willing to answer your questions? Some of us can't just sit here and hit refresh all day. We have jobs and lives.
Let's get one thing straight right off the bat. I don't answer to you. I don't acquiesce to the demands of bullies. I am not required to do anything you say or respond to anything you ask. I find you rude and I'm not willing to engage with someone who is determined to turn everything I say into a negative. It took me a sum total of 2 hours to get your number and I'm not impressed.
No kidding you didn't answer to me, I asked like three questions, and you still haven't said anything important.

Hmm, bully? I asked my questions in a very polite way, they were all related to politics, all on topic, and they were all legitimate questions. If you weren't here to discuss your political views, then I guess you're on your way to the Flame Zone.

If you find me rude, you'll likely never be at home here. If you're not willing to engage with me, you'll find it difficult to engage with anyone. I've done nothing to imply turning anything you say into anything negative, in fact, I go out of my way to interview people I disagree with in order to fully understand their perspective. This is an introduction thread, and I was asking you basic questions. If you won't even answer basic questions, introducing yourself was completely pointless.
You are beneath her, in her mind. I wonder if she treats her students that way? If they ask a question, they are put in the bully department?
This sort of attitude she has is why my generation just sits on their hands when asked if they have any questions after listening to a guest speaker at an event.

what's seen cannot be unseen :confused:

I hate to say it but I was relieved it wasnt the throbbing pink thing....

what throbbing pink thing, sweet???:)

We'll I tried to get it off the internet but you know how it goes.....

You talkin' about Bubbly?

I might have a copyright infringement for the throbbing part....
And just because you added an eye doesnt mean you dodged my copyright.
You sound like a crazy person.
I'm not surprised at you saying that.
Having spent thousands of hours talking with hundreds of psych patients over the past 12years, I've learned the majority believe they're the sane ones. :)

Yes it's a truly competent healthcare professional that will armchair diagnose someone off of 20 Internet posts.
'Off of'?
You sure you're a teacher? :eek-52:
Yes, indulge personal attacks to hide your breach of ethics. That'll work
You started off pretty good, but then you kinda punched the Force Field button when you mentioned Bush and Obama. There are democrats here as well as republicans...and lots of independents. Perhaps you should have kept to the gist of your OP and your welcome thread would not have degenerated like it did. I apologize for that (speaking for myself), but...you get what you give and you started the giving. Now yer getting.

Sorry for the funny....reading you explain the obvious gave me a chuckle.

Well welcome to the greatest spot in the universe beside everywhere else...

Now please know I am a Nazi Communist Tea Party Democrat Birther Trotsky Sanders Voter that is a Straight Transsexual Loving Christian Muslim Jew Buddhist Druid that slurps the hooch while hitting the bong but never drinking the bong water.

Now notice many will tell you that you suck and you do but still welcome to the greatest place in the Universe and Don't mind the straight jacket for you!

Bruce darling as Pumpkin is in this thread we don't mention The P**p*e D**do :omg: :smoke:

When reading the above Pumpkin Row do this :lalala: you have even more of an innocent virgin mind than....well than I do....oh wait, hold on I forgot :eusa_doh:

Now you remind me.

Also this is me:

View attachment 149936

Today is Tuesday so I will make my Confessions to my priest, if not today I also go to Confession on Fridays, in between those days of Confessions my priest and I play Machiavelli * and he drinks too many Vodkas and I have ONE Martini :smoke:

Well, no Pizza place I've ever been to has had them on the menu, so I've never tasted them. Thus, I don't know!
They taste like sardines, but stronger in the fishy department. But are very skinny and small. And extremely salty. In short...icky. :lol:
Well, I suppose that would explain why no restaurant(That I've seen) seems to carry them as a topping.

This sort of attitude she has is why my generation just sits on their hands when asked if they have any questions after listening to a guest speaker at an event.
She has her ideals and opinions and stances and therefore..she must be right and everyone else is wrong. Problem is, she used to be republican and is now democrat, so that means she was wrong not too long ago and now thinks she is right. So that means everyone else she probably teaches or corresponds with must feel like she does, think as she does, does as she does, believes as she does, because now she is right whereas before she was wrong. Make sense? Thought not. :lol:

Now you remind me.

Also this is me:

View attachment 149936

Well, I suppose that would explain why no restaurant(That I've seen) seems to carry them as a topping.
Round Table Pizza offers anchovies. Most pizza places do but only if you ask specifically for them. They can put them on the pizza as it is being cooked..or on the side and you add what you wish. MrG likes anchovies but we have them on the side (in a small container) so they don't mess up MY side of the pizza.

Hello! I'm glad I found this board. I'm a 36 year old female teacher from South Dakota and I've greatly...well, enjoyed may not be the best word, but am heavily involved in national politics. I am a democrat but for many many years, I was a republican, which has been an interesting shift. I look forward to getting to know you guys!

I am a scientist in California, but sane and decent, hence not a democrat.
Then you are not one of those who are falsifying temperature readings....good!

I'm in logistics, supply chain management. Time fences, theory of constraints, that sort of stuff.

Hello! I'm glad I found this board. I'm a 36 year old female teacher from South Dakota and I've greatly...well, enjoyed may not be the best word, but am heavily involved in national politics. I am a democrat but for many many years, I was a republican, which has been an interesting shift. I look forward to getting to know you guys!

Then you are not one of those who are falsifying temperature readings....good!

I'm in logistics, supply chain management. Time fences, theory of constraints, that sort of stuff.

ohhhh

that is impressive Uncensored2008!:thup:

Your snooty attitude isn't very 'decent'.

:lmao:

Says the one with the hate site name...

I see Hillary has jumped in in calling for a coup.

Civil war isn't very decent, but it's what you democrats have started.

This thread is another reminder of how funny and desperate libs can be.

Pumpkins questions were asked in a respectful tone. Your refusal to answer them speaks volumes about your honesty, and your lack of ethics.

what's seen cannot be unseen :confused:

"throbbing"

As Pumpkin is in this thread that should read:

"th*o*b***"

Now Pumpkin has been exposed to such degenerate filth, you realise she might now go off the rails and become a juvenile delinquent :omg:

Hello. I used to be a democrat when I was a young dumbshit but I switched to independant when I got older and smarter.

I haven't read this thread....yet....but why did it get moved here? PR isn't allowed to post down here...

"throbbing"

"th*o*b***"

Now Pumpkin has been exposed to such degenerate filth, you realise she might now go off the rails and become a juvenile delinquent :omg:

Oh Damn!!!!
Punish me baby!!!!

LOL. Yeah. Okay. Tell me, was it Antifa that ran a car into a crowd of people..? Or showed up in para-military gear and automatic weapons?
Welcome DT. You're probably gonna hear it now about the difference between automatic and semi-automatic weapons, ad nauseum.

I didn't realize there were dummies out there that didn't notice at LEAST the difference between the words.
Auto
Semi-auto.

"throbbing"

"th*o*b***"

Oh Damn!!!!
Punish me baby!!!!

you are an naughty boy!

no! you are naughty!:eusa_naughty::eusa_naughty::eusa_naughty: no good!

"throbbing"

"th*o*b***"

Oh Damn!!!!
Punish me baby!!!!

you are an naughty boy!

no! you are naughty!:eusa_naughty::eusa_naughty::eusa_naughty: no good!

......have you been talking to the wife?
she promised...

Welcome. If I may ask what was it that made you change from GOP to DEM? FYI I am a lifelong IND.

I saw the party go insane. Basic fiscal conservatism was taken over by utter insanity - the party of compassionate conservatives turned into a vicious, petty and flat out mean mob that was only concerned with rabidly protecting their piece of the pie. Really, my views never changed - but the party sure did and I refused to go along with the clown car.
Did this happen last year or before that?

It happened around 2006 for me. I can't believe we have someone worse than Bush... yet here we are!

I'm so glad you are here!

We're tired of gnawing on the same ole lefties with all their whining about bite marks and words that hurt.

Forum List

Back