Hi Everyone!

You talkin' about Bubbly?

I might have a copyright infringement for the throbbing part....
And just because you added an eye doesnt mean you dodged my copyright.

"throbbing"

As Pumpkin is in this thread that should read:

"th*o*b***"

Now Pumpkin has been exposed to such degenerate filth, you realise she might now go off the rails and become a juvenile delinquent :omg:

Oh Damn!!!!
Punish me baby!!!!

you are an naughty boy!

no! you are naughty!:eusa_naughty::eusa_naughty::eusa_naughty: no good!

......have you been talking to the wife?

no way! :laugh:

talk to your gorgeous puppy!!!!!!!!!!!:biggrin: not talk to humans....never!!!:laugh2:

I haven't read this thread....yet....but why did it get moved here? PR isn't allowed to post down here...

It's okay A&D I have Self-Appointed as Pumpkin's Moral Guardian.

She'll be okay, I am literally THINKING like a Nun this to protect Pumpkin's innocent mind, her morals are safe in my hands :smoke:

Step out in the FZ. See you there.
Lol im not meeting your demands or anyone else's, especially not a child's.
No child here but you are in the intro section. The second to last safe zone for your kind. You will learn.
Rotflmao. You're awful used to the whole my kind-your kind mind set, aren't you? That Tells me all I need to know.

You would like Fury. He's a ball of fun. See his pic.

View attachment 149950

Of course, after meeting you he'll turn to jelly. To wit.

7.jpg

How did you get a picture of Bill Clinton after he has seen Hillary naked again?

who cares if he she it they are a sock. if *you all *don't like them, i say more power to him her it them.

The disapproval of jerks like these just tells me I'm living a good life :) it's inspiring!

You are SO right!
Anytime I jump into a group of people and 98% of them don't care for me at all, it tells me I'm a winner!

Well at least you did not mention the anchovy with pizza!:puke3:

Now you remind me.

Pumpkin Row what is your opinion on the importance of Anchovies? :popcorn:

Also this is me:

View attachment 149936

Today is Tuesday so I will make my Confessions to my priest, if not today I also go to Confession on Fridays, in between those days of Confessions my priest and I play Machiavelli * and he drinks too many Vodkas and I have ONE Martini :smoke:

* Machiavelli (Italian card game) - Wikipedia
Well, no Pizza place I've ever been to has had them on the menu, so I've never tasted them. Thus, I don't know!
They taste like sardines, but stronger in the fishy department. But are very skinny and small. And extremely salty. In short...icky. :lol:
Well, I suppose that would explain why no restaurant(That I've seen) seems to carry them as a topping.
Round Table Pizza offers anchovies. Most pizza places do but only if you ask specifically for them. They can put them on the pizza as it is being cooked..or on the side and you add what you wish. MrG likes anchovies but we have them on the side (in a small container) so they don't mess up MY side of the pizza.

"MrG likes anchovies"

MrG is therefore excellent.

Hello,

So what shade of Socks are you wearing? :popcorn:

black with little blue stripes :p
If nothing else, I like your taste in socks. Welcome to the forum.

You strike me as someone who watches the TV news. Do you?

I actually don't, I don't have a tv. I enjoy print sources and follow several. I do watch The Daily Show online and a very good friend just won her second Emmy last night writing for John Oliver :)

"I don't have a tv."

What about a crossbow, do you own one?

Just a glock.

My glock will kick your glocks ASS!

I haven't read this thread....yet....but why did it get moved here? PR isn't allowed to post down here...

She'll be okay, I am literally THINKING like a Nun this to protect Pumpkin's innocent mind, her morals are safe in my hands :smoke:

Everyone wants to see Pumpkin succeed!!!!!
No pressure Pumpkin but we expect good things from you!!!
.....Okay thats bullshit...there is pressure.
Just kidding. Be yourself and things will come to you from what I've seen.

Hello! I'm glad I found this board. I'm a 36 year old female teacher from South Dakota and I've greatly...well, enjoyed may not be the best word, but am heavily involved in national politics. I am a democrat but for many many years, I was a republican, which has been an interesting shift. I look forward to getting to know you guys!
AWESOME

Another person that used to be a rep and reversed aged into a child.

welcome and thanks for the increased level of violence.

Hello! I'm glad I found this board. I'm a 36 year old female teacher from South Dakota and I've greatly...well, enjoyed may not be the best word, but am heavily involved in national politics. I am a democrat but for many many years, I was a republican, which has been an interesting shift. I look forward to getting to know you guys!
Welcome aboard.

Were you a Hillary supporter?

Not a very enthusiastic one... she was no Obama, but look at the alternative..
What grade are you teaching?

High school... the better to indoctrinate young voters. That was Sarcasm but in sure some right winger will go there - they can't help themselves.
How do they become such gross snowflakes that hearing a right wing speaker sends them apoplectic?

I'd like to know that myself.
You'd think instead of a conservative speaker, that they don't even have to listen to, they are being subjected to their loved ones being set on fire.
Wtf is up with that?

Thank you<3

I'd hate to let everyone down, so naturally I'll do my very best~

Thank you<3

When the language gets rough, just close your eyes and skip over the bad parts.

Thank you<3

What is this:

"<3"

Forum List

Back