Hi Everyone!

Yep! It's is a sock.

-1.gif

Attachments

• -1.gif
    -1.gif
    2 MB · Views: 41
Hello! I'm glad I found this board. I'm a 36 year old female teacher from South Dakota and I've greatly...well, enjoyed may not be the best word, but am heavily involved in national politics. I am a democrat but for many many years, I was a republican, which has been an interesting shift. I look forward to getting to know you guys!
IMG_2320.JPG

You are not opening yourself up for bipartisan dialogue with that User Name.

Yeah. Because your user name matters at USMB. :D
Everything a poster says matters. Especially User Names where they self describe themselves.

....You take yourself VERY seriously, don't you? I stand by my user name - it's a philosophy I've adopted. You can like it..or not.
'DumpTrump' is a philosophy?
:laugh2:
And you teach???

View attachment 149881

"DumpTrump' is a philosophy?"

Yes Dump Trump is now incorporated in the Mickey Mouse Philosophy Degree, Mickey himself has graduated as illustrated by this picture:

6e5dd4f289fad580ba7f5d4ec52d67bf--mickey-mouse.jpg

Mickey was then sent out as a full member of the Antifa, but has had to be sent to a Re-Indoctrination Camp as he fucked up and thought he could cover his face with just ANYTHING, he missed the Memo: Must Cover Face With Black :eusa_doh:

upload_2017-9-18_23-4-17.png

Hello! I'm glad I found this board. I'm a 36 year old female teacher from South Dakota and I've greatly...well, enjoyed may not be the best word, but am heavily involved in national politics. I am a democrat but for many many years, I was a republican, which has been an interesting shift. I look forward to getting to know you guys!
Welcome aboard.

Were you a Hillary supporter?

Not a very enthusiastic one... she was no Obama, but look at the alternative..
What grade are you teaching?

High school... the better to indoctrinate young voters. That was Sarcasm but in sure some right winger will go there - they can't help themselves.

Welcome aboard.

"What grade are you teaching?"

This one:

3d3944d87048546c04fc9b717fb5b7b6--adult-baby-costume-funny-adult-costumes.jpg

Welcome aboard.

High school... the better to indoctrinate young voters. That was Sarcasm but in sure some right winger will go there - they can't help themselves.

I liked the professor who was teaching future dead cops. The hell with politics.

You know it's absolutely made my day seeing some nut jobs loose their minds by simply existing. Its another reason I'm not a republican. The instinct to be viciously rude to a total stranger is pretty par for the course in that party. If Trump has shown us anything its the right's ability to turn on anyone that doesn't goose step to their tune.

You know it's absolutely made my day seeing some nut jobs loose their minds by simply existing. Its another reason I'm not a republican. The instinct to be viciously rude to a total stranger is pretty par for the course in that party. If Trump has shown us anything its the right's ability to turn on anyone that doesn't goose step to their tune.

11_12_161.gif

Welcome aboard.

I think it's a Bodecca

Welcome aboard.

I sure hope you aren't teaching english. :)

I'm thinking it's deanrd or ScienceRocks. They both have a bad habit of changing their names after making themselves look like idiots.

I've missed some inside joke. That's okay. You know what they say about ASSumptions : )
Will you start a thread on the DumpTrump Philosophy?
I'd really like to know more about the DTP system and concepts.
Thanks!

"Will you start a thread on the DumpTrump Philosophy?
I'd really like to know more about the DTP system and concepts.
Thanks!"

It's basically this:

TrumpDerangementSyndrome.jpg

ab8823d56225c02bf54507336a4a8ff5.jpg

who cares if he she it they are a sock. if *you all *don't like them, i say more power to him her it them.

You will find all the posters here to be respectful and polite. Enjoy your visits.

Forum List

Back