Hi Everyone!

Hello! I'm glad I found this board. I'm a 36 year old female teacher from South Dakota and I've greatly...well, enjoyed may not be the best word, but am heavily involved in national politics. I am a democrat but for many many years, I was a republican, which has been an interesting shift. I look forward to getting to know you guys!

Hello,

So what shade of Socks are you wearing? :popcorn:

black with little blue stripes :p
If nothing else, I like your taste in socks. Welcome to the forum.

You strike me as someone who watches the TV news. Do you?

who cares if he she it they are a sock. if *you all *don't like them, i say more power to him her it them.

The disapproval of jerks like these just tells me I'm living a good life :) it's inspiring!

3_3_221.gif

Hello! I'm glad I found this board. I'm a 36 year old female teacher from South Dakota and I've greatly...well, enjoyed may not be the best word, but am heavily involved in national politics. I am a democrat but for many many years, I was a republican, which has been an interesting shift. I look forward to getting to know you guys!

Hello,

I actually don't, I don't have a tv. I enjoy print sources and follow several. I do watch The Daily Show online and a very good friend just won her second Emmy last night writing for John Oliver :)

Hello,

I actually don't, I don't have a tv. I enjoy print sources and follow several. I do watch The Daily Show online and a very good friend just won her second Emmy last night writing for John Oliver :)
Would you mind elaborating on the aforementioned print sources? Do you use any other online news sources?

Hello,

"I don't have a tv."

What about a crossbow, do you own one?

Hello,

What are your thoughts on the gif in my sig?

Hello,

Would you mind elaborating on the aforementioned print sources? Do you use any other online news sources?

emot138.gif

Hello,

unoriginal.... like autotune.

Welcome. If I may ask what was it that made you change from GOP to DEM? FYI I am a lifelong IND.

I saw the party go insane. Basic fiscal conservatism was taken over by utter insanity - the party of compassionate conservatives turned into a vicious, petty and flat out mean mob that was only concerned with rabidly protecting their piece of the pie. Really, my views never changed - but the party sure did and I refused to go along with the clown car.

Can you be a little more specific?
Trump is a poopy pants is kinda vague.

Hello,

I wasn't asking for your opinion.

Well this is the best board on the net......even though it's filled with liars and former government lawyers.

Hello,

"I don't have a tv."

What about a crossbow, do you own one?

Probably no free time, what with teaching, protesting and reading Huff Post.

I wasn't interested in your opinion.

then why even bother replying to tell me?

Forum List

Back