Hi Everyone!

Hello! I'm glad I found this board. I'm a 36 year old female teacher from South Dakota and I've greatly...well, enjoyed may not be the best word, but am heavily involved in national politics. I am a democrat but for many many years, I was a republican, which has been an interesting shift. I look forward to getting to know you guys!
hqdefault.jpg

Hello! I'm glad I found this board. I'm a 36 year old female teacher from South Dakota and I've greatly...well, enjoyed may not be the best word, but am heavily involved in national politics. I am a democrat but for many many years, I was a republican, which has been an interesting shift. I look forward to getting to know you guys!
Welcome aboard.

Were you a Hillary supporter?

Welcome to the Board

We've been called the epicenter of the Alt Right movement and that's probably accurate. We love and support Uncle Vlad for saving the Republic; he's a hero on par with Lafayette and for the same reason.

You should know that 98% of the USMB Liberal posting is done by fewer that 3 individual who post under numerous sock accounts

Welcome to the Board

We've been called the epicenter of the Alt Right movement and that's probably accurate. We love and support Uncle Vlad for saving the Republic; he's a hero on par with Lafayette and for the same reason.

You should know that 98% of the USMB Liberal posting is done by fewer that 3 individual who post under numerous sock accounts

Vladimir-Putin-Clapping.gif

Welcome to the Board

Vladimir-Putin-Clapping.gif

graphic1-jpg.105299

Welcome to the Board

23_11_621.gif

Welcome aboard.

Not a very enthusiastic one... she was no Obama, but look at the alternative..

Welcome. If I may ask what was it that made you change from GOP to DEM? FYI I am a lifelong IND.

I saw the party go insane. Basic fiscal conservatism was taken over by utter insanity - the party of compassionate conservatives turned into a vicious, petty and flat out mean mob that was only concerned with rabidly protecting their piece of the pie. Really, my views never changed - but the party sure did and I refused to go along with the clown car.
Did this happen last year or before that?

Welcome aboard.

23_32_71.gif

Welcome. If I may ask what was it that made you change from GOP to DEM? FYI I am a lifelong IND.

I saw the party go insane. Basic fiscal conservatism was taken over by utter insanity - the party of compassionate conservatives turned into a vicious, petty and flat out mean mob that was only concerned with rabidly protecting their piece of the pie. Really, my views never changed - but the party sure did and I refused to go along with the clown car.

It happened around 2006 for me. I can't believe we have someone worse than Bush... yet here we are!

Hello,

So what shade of Socks are you wearing? :popcorn:

Hello,

black with little blue stripes :p

Welcome aboard.

What grade are you teaching?

It happened around 2006 for me. I can't believe we have someone worse than Bush... yet here we are!
Isn't it a little premature to make that determination?

Hello,

black with little blue stripes :p

Do you support the Alfalfa? You know the below Alfalfa? :popcorn:

upload_2017-9-18_22-49-53.png

You are not opening yourself up for bipartisan dialogue with that User Name.

Yeah. Because your user name matters at USMB. :D
Everything a poster says matters. Especially User Names where they self describe themselves.

....You take yourself VERY seriously, don't you? I stand by my user name - it's a philosophy I've adopted. You can like it..or not.
'DumpTrump' is a philosophy?
:laugh2:
And you teach???

IMG_2318.JPG

You are not opening yourself up for bipartisan dialogue with that User Name.

Yeah. Because your user name matters at USMB. :D
Everything a poster says matters. Especially User Names where they self describe themselves.

....You take yourself VERY seriously, don't you? I stand by my user name - it's a philosophy I've adopted. You can like it..or not.
'DumpTrump' is a philosophy?
:laugh2:
And you teach???

I know what you mean :rolleyes-41:

Hello,

No, it ain't Jake.

Welcome to the Board

IMG_2319.JPG

Forum List

Back