Hi from the Great White North

Status
Not open for further replies.
Welcome.

Please forgive our mess. We just got a new President, and it's so hard to train them.

:beer:
Exactly !!

If Trump triggers a nuclear war in northeast Asia the fallout will fall on O Canada too.
Sad but true. Hope the whole GOP gets indicted for treason. A girl can hope, right?
It has been a shocking year for the GOP.

First they were shocked when TV reality star Trump (who is a RINO) jacked their nomination.

Then they were again shocked when Trump beat Hillary.

Then they were again shocked that when they finally actually got their chance to repeal Obamacare with Trumpcare in it's place (more tax rebates for the rich) that it failed within their own party.

Then they were again shocked when Trump slandered Obama with the wiretapping accusation. At that point they realized Trump is truly insane.

Now they are shocked that Trump is playing chicken with fat boy Kim in N.Korea. This is a game of nuclear roulette.

But they are not close to impeaching Trump yet. But any day now maybe.

:D
We are appalled at the cavalier approach to foreign policy here. To be fair, everyone thinks he's nuts, so it may work out in his favour, without degenerating into nuclear war, necessarily
The only way we'll have a nuke war is if that little gook with the nukes starts one.
Or if he's backed into one

I'm more of a socially liberal libertarian. Hate what trump is doing to your freedoms.
Trump has accomplished nothing so far except launch a bunch of missiles at Syria and drop a really big bomb on Afghanistan.

His latest party is happening right now in northeast Asia.

There might be some fallout from that one.

Trump is playing chicken with fat boy Kim in N.Korea.
As typical of an idiot, that liberals show all the time, this is not supposed to be a debate zone, but an introduction zone. But then it requires and education to know that.
Sorry, did I say something wrong?

Rule #1: Do not apologize, unless you are being ironic, or tying to lay a rhetorical trap for your opponent.

This is serious bidness.

It's a contentious lot here. Hope you enjoy!:bye1:
I was being Canadian. We say sorry even when it's not our fault. It seems to weird out the more lizard brained, for some reason

Yeah, well, I wasn't being entirely serious. But apologies on here are few and far between.

Trump has accomplished nothing so far except launch a bunch of missiles at Syria and drop a really big bomb on Afghanistan.

His latest party is happening right now in northeast Asia.

There might be some fallout from that one.

Trump is playing chicken with fat boy Kim in N.Korea.
As typical of an idiot, that liberals show all the time, this is not supposed to be a debate zone, but an introduction zone. But then it requires and education to know that.
Sorry, did I say something wrong?

Rule #1: Do not apologize, unless you are being ironic, or tying to lay a rhetorical trap for your opponent.

This is serious bidness.

It's a contentious lot here. Hope you enjoy!:bye1:
I was being Canadian. We say sorry even when it's not our fault. It seems to weird out the more lizard brained, for some reason

Yeah, well, I wasn't being entirely serious. But apologies on here are few and far between.
Thanks. I'm sure I'll become suitably calloused in no time

Right, it's Trumps fault. Goodby lib.
Um, it wasn't a nuclear crisis during obama, so am I totally nuts for maybe thinking the trump administration might have something to do with it? Of course you'll say yes I'm nuts, but why?

Welcome!
Your freedoms in Canada...
I'm Kelly, from Canada. I'm a seeker for what's going on that the media isn't telling us. I want to understand what people are thinking, and am open to new ideas.
Welcome to the mud pit, as there is plenty of mud slung around. If you think that you are going to learn something here, don't hold your breath. There are some here, who will spew all the FAUX information, while there are some here trying to right the lies. You make the choice which side you believe, and once again welcome.
I'm more of a socially liberal libertarian. Hate what trump is doing to your freedoms.

Did the media really cover what NK was doing under the last administration? I thought not.
Um, it wasn't a nuclear crisis during obama, so am I totally nuts for maybe thinking the trump administration might have something to do with it? Of course you'll say yes I'm nuts, but why?

I'm Kelly, from Canada. I'm a seeker for what's going on that the media isn't telling us. I want to understand what people are thinking, and am open to new ideas.
white?
but you are mexican based on your avatar:rolleyes:

Did the media really cover what NK was doing under the last administration? I thought not.
I don't know about there, but it certainly was covered here. I don't think it's unreasonable to be scared that you have the least qualified administration playing chicken with nukes right now

I don't know about there, but it certainly was covered here. I don't think it's unreasonable to be scared that you have the least qualified administration playing chicken with nukes right now
I am trying to be polite to the newbie, but if the cranium fails to come out of the rectum, soon it will get very dirty in the mud. Before you blame Trump, remember he did inherit the mess left to him from the bi racial, Homosexual, Muslim Loving, spineless, lead from behind, Obama.

The 14-Minute ‘60 Minutes’ Infomercial for Cold War
The viewer is left with the impression that the rising threat of a nuclear war is an entirely Russian problem.
By Adam H. JohnsonTwitter

September 29, 2016
Now do you want to play nice, or be treated like the other libtards? The choice is yours.....

I am trying to be polite to the newbie, but if the cranium fails to come out of the rectum, soon it will get very dirty in the mud. Before you blame Trump, remember he did inherit the mess left to him from the bi racial, Homosexual, Muslim Loving, spineless, lead from behind, Obama.

The viewer is left with the impression that the rising threat of a nuclear war is an entirely Russian problem.

September 29, 2016
Now do you want to play nice, or be treated like the other libtards? The choice is yours.....
I'm sorry, but I have a policy that has served me well so far. I discount any words from people who use the term "libtard". As to the head up rectum thing, may I reply, " pot, kettle, black?"

September 29, 2016

Don't be a dick. Announcing your intention to "get nasty" is a dick move.

September 29, 2016
I'm sorry, but I have a policy that has served me well so far. I discount any words from people who use the term "libtard". As to the head up rectum thing, may I reply, " pot, kettle, black?"
I just showed you who was playing nuclear chicken and instead of debating that it was Obama, you as typical of all the liberalassholes, just avoided the issue and went on the attack.. I am done with you, because people like you are kettle black, stay that way for all I care.

September 29, 2016
I just showed you who was playing nuclear chicken and instead of debating that it was Obama, you as typical of all the liberalassholes, just avoided the issue and went on the attack.. I am done with you, because people like you are kettle black, stay that way for all I care.
I rest my case kellyd .

Don't you just love andaronjim by now ???

:D

maxresdefault.jpg

Status
Not open for further replies.

Forum List

Back