Hi from the Great White North

Status
Not open for further replies.
Canada? Didn't we whip them in the civil war?
Which one? The one where we burned down your White House?!?!
Few people realize that the British and the Canadians counterattacked US President Madison who was trying to conquer Canada.

Down here (as they say up there) we get brainwashed about the War of 1812.

However most American (down here) kids who go to public schools down here don't know WHEN the War of 1812 was.

:D
That, unfortunately, is the God's honest truth.
Seeing how it's in the history books, yeah, we know about it. The war of 1812 began in 1812. Apparently form all the Canadian loons here, it hasn't yet ended.
No, you just started it by saying you guys beat us in the civil war

Are you happy getting shit from the GOP thugs?
So far we have been lucky down here.

The GOP has been stymied by their own internal factions -- far right mostly -- as usual.

Now DJ Trump is going to play warmonger.

This is only dangerous for Canada in that the nuclear fallout will undoubtedly spread across it also. Bad news.

Good news -- the southern hemisphere will be safe. That's good news for Auzzieland and Kiwiland.

Canada? Didn't we whip them in the civil war?
Which one? The one where we burned down your White House?!?!
Few people realize that the British and the Canadians counterattacked US President Madison who was trying to conquer Canada.

Down here (as they say up there) we get brainwashed about the War of 1812.

However most American (down here) kids who go to public schools down here don't know WHEN the War of 1812 was.

:D
That, unfortunately, is the God's honest truth.
Seeing how it's in the history books, yeah, we know about it. The war of 1812 began in 1812. Apparently form all the Canadian loons here, it hasn't yet ended.
Well they had a couple good battles, they like to relive them, just like the southern gentlemen keep doing here in their Kill Lincoln threads.
Congrats on knowing when the war started.

The GOP has been stymied by their own internal factions -- far right mostly -- as usual.

This is only dangerous for Canada in that the nuclear fallout will undoubtedly spread across it also. Bad news.

Good news -- the southern hemisphere will be safe. That's good news for Auzzieland and Kiwiland.
Don't worry, all the muzzies the so called leader of Canada is asking for will save them.

Sad but true. At least where I live means I'll be killed off quickly

Next question for you miketx for your I/Q test:

Who is interred in Grant's Tomb ??

Radiation sickness is a slow death.

But since you guys aye in O Canada are not at ground zero it will mean long term leukemia and cancer deaths for you like the "downwinders" in the Nevada/Utah desert.

Welcome.

Please forgive our mess. We just got a new President, and it's so hard to train them.

:beer:
Exactly !!

If Trump triggers a nuclear war in northeast Asia the fallout will fall on O Canada too.
Sad but true. Hope the whole GOP gets indicted for treason. A girl can hope, right?
There's medication for that. See your doctor.
I sure can, as I've got good single payer health care here❤️

Radiation sickness is a slow death.

But since you guys aye in O Canada are not at ground zero it will mean long term leukemia and cancer deaths for you like the "downwinders" in the Nevada/Utah desert.
I live in the the capital, right next to the prime minister. I'm sure there's a nuke with our name on it somewhere

Welcome.

Please forgive our mess. We just got a new President, and it's so hard to train them.

Exactly !!

If Trump triggers a nuclear war in northeast Asia the fallout will fall on O Canada too.
Sad but true. Hope the whole GOP gets indicted for treason. A girl can hope, right?
I've heard of Canadians coming down here before their foot rots off.

Welcome.

Exactly !!

Have you? I don't know a single person who has travelled for needed health care. Not one, and I live in a good neighbourhood with lots of people with disposable income to travel. Perhaps you are thinking of Canadians wanting "elective" treatment. That isn't prioritised in our system

Welcome.

Exactly !!

So jealous. Try to convince some folks here, will ya?

Exactly !!

Have you? I don't know a single person who has travelled for needed health care. Not one, and I live in a good neighbourhood with lots of people with disposable income to travel. Perhaps you are thinking of Canadians wanting "elective" treatment. That isn't prioritised in our system
I also don't know of one person who went bankrupt over healthcare

Welcome.

Exactly !!

So jealous. Try to convince some folks here, will ya?
That's what I'd love to do, help the US go single payer. It's cheaper, and keeps prices down. I wouldn't want any other system

Status
Not open for further replies.

Forum List

Back