High School Cheerleaders Punished For Supporting President Trump

Perhaps when people treat them like anyone else, then there will be no need for a spotlight. We have people on this very forum that compare gay people to rapist and mass murderers.

We have the same who blame Jews for 9/11 and all the evil in the world. There is no Jew awareness day.

Dallas Holocaust And Human Rights Museum Dedicated: 'It's So Stunning, So Meaningful To So Many Of Us'

We are talking about the school right? Not some obscure event in Dallas. There are Gay Pride marches all the time.
At the school? That school has marches all the time?

See you jumped in the middle and now are all over the place. School has LGTBQ stuff all the time. Never Jewish stuff. Gator said there are Jewish things happening around the country frequently and I said there are gay pride marches taking place frequently too.

What schools? My kids school had “Jewish stuff” all the time. More than “gay stuff”.

Trust me bud

Every time you open with this, you follow it up with nonsense.

Silence us, stop the revolution by proving we’re better with beaners.
Simples shit...no?
Fucking prove it!
You lot seem to be the ones trying to silence folks by clamoring to make Trump hate a felony

Not me...I love it.
It makes it easy to spot the lowlife pieces of shits among us.

Not at the school. Again. We are discussing the schools. I didnt even know that month existed. LOL.

I am not sure what it is you want? Jews are not mistreated in this country, nobody is trying to take away rights that other people have.

I am sure you have a point, but you are just coming across a whiny baby.

You’re kidding right? Antisemitic behavior is prevalent. Does the Holocaust give you a calming feeling too? Do you chant Jews will not replace us?

There are laws that protect Jews from discrimination that do not protect gays...even though Hitler went after gays first.

The BDS movement is openly anti Jew and Omar and Tlaib are openly anti Jew. I disagree. It’s OK to hate Jews in America and on this site. Many hate Jews and from both sides. Left and Right. Interesting, right?

No, they are not “anti Jew”. Being opposed to the policies of a nation does not equal hatred for its citizens.

Trust me bud

Simples shit...no?
Fucking prove it!

Now you're asking me to defend your opinion? Again, It's always nonsense with you.

Not an opinion at all bud...you’ve seen all the statistics related to wetbacks...you know they are disgusting subhumans....you’re simply too big of a nutless bitch to admit it to yourself.

Classic example of the a government institution punishing an American for exercising their constitutional rights. There should be penalties, the school board should be dissolved and the members prosecuted.

prosecuted for what?

Civil rights violations. School boards are sworn to uphold the Constitution just like all office holders.

Government employees are forbidden from engaging in political activities on the job. Are their civil rights being violated?

You mean the wrong political activities don't you? Teachers unions holding rallies for political parties and endorsing candidates are cool, right? They wouldn't be in the union if it weren't for their government employee status. Exactly where is the line, hypocrite?

You insist on comparing apples and avacodos. Unions are private. If they endorse a political candidate they are no different than the Better Business Bureau or Microsoft endorsing. What teachers can not do is promote a candidate on school property or while working or engaged in any official capacity, and I agree with that.

Stop trying to equivocate public institutions with private ones. Both the school and athletic association are publicly funded. The school, directly through taxes and the association through a tax exempt status.

It doesnt make any difference. Public institutions especially should not be seen as endorsing political candidates. If they had been endorsing a Dem at taxpayer expense... would have hada cow. When they are wearing a uniform they represent the ibstitution.

Funny, you have no problem with the government halls of indoctrination pushing commiecrat policies, so I hope you don't mind if I think your hypocrisy is bullshit. Well, actually I could care less if you mind or not.

Bring up something specific. Like a group of cheerkeaderd in uniform holding up an Elizabeth Warren banner and getting suzpended. I would have no argument with the suspension. When in uniform they represent the school. What is it you guys dont understand about that?

So you think teaching warrens policies is cool, they just can't come out and say what they're doing. Hypocrite fits you very well.

Oh brother. They teach Reagans policies is that an issue? If you are studying poli Sci you will likely learn about a variety of stuff like that. Endoraing candidates is another matter. Face it. You would have a cow if it was a Dem. That is tbe real hypocrisy.

Is your spell check broken or are you typing so frantically you're ignoring it? You can play the semantics game all you want, there's no difference in what you're cool with and what you condemn.

Classic example of the a government institution punishing an American for exercising their constitutional rights. There should be penalties, the school board should be dissolved and the members prosecuted.

prosecuted for what?

Civil rights violations. School boards are sworn to uphold the Constitution just like all office holders.

Government employees are forbidden from engaging in political activities on the job. Are their civil rights being violated?

You mean the wrong political activities don't you? Teachers unions holding rallies for political parties and endorsing candidates are cool, right? They wouldn't be in the union if it weren't for their government employee status. Exactly where is the line, hypocrite?

You insist on comparing apples and avacodos. Unions are private. If they endorse a political candidate they are no different than the Better Business Bureau or Microsoft endorsing. What teachers can not do is promote a candidate on school property or while working or engaged in any official capacity, and I agree with that.

Yet a teacher was fired for exercising her constitutional right on her own time. Go figure. Got to go for a while.

It doesnt make any difference. Public institutions especially should not be seen as endorsing political candidates. If they had been endorsing a Dem at taxpayer expense... would have hada cow. When they are wearing a uniform they represent the ibstitution.

Funny, you have no problem with the government halls of indoctrination pushing commiecrat policies, so I hope you don't mind if I think your hypocrisy is bullshit. Well, actually I could care less if you mind or not.

Bring up something specific. Like a group of cheerkeaderd in uniform holding up an Elizabeth Warren banner and getting suzpended. I would have no argument with the suspension. When in uniform they represent the school. What is it you guys dont understand about that?

So you think teaching warrens policies is cool, they just can't come out and say what they're doing. Hypocrite fits you very well.

Oh brother. They teach Reagans policies is that an issue? If you are studying poli Sci you will likely learn about a variety of stuff like that. Endoraing candidates is another matter. Face it. You would have a cow if it was a Dem. That is tbe real hypocrisy.

Is your spell check broken or are you typing so frantically you're ignoring it? You can play the semantics game all you want, there's no difference in what you're cool with and what you condemn.

When people resort to being a spelling Nazi they usually have nothing of substence to add to the discussion. If you cant understand the difference then you are hopelessly partisan and selectively outraged.

prosecuted for what?

Yet a teacher was fired for exercising her constitutional right on her own time. Go figure. Got to go for a while.

Can you provide a link?

Is this what you are refering to?

Election 2016: What Teachers Can and Cannot Do | HuffPost

I agree

We have never had a President with as much hatred as Trump
Actually the hatred is manufactured and directed at him.....not vice-versa.
not entirely...he came in attacking Dems, Obama, the media and anyone who criticized him.
You don't seem to understand the difference between campaigning and simply making shit up and calling it news.
Oh...I do. I have seen enough of Trumps fake news from crowd sizes to non exhistent phone calls.
Yeah....and you're the type that believes the word of a despotic regime over the word of your own president.

I guess all of that Russian propaganda has worked.

Last edited:
I agree

We have never had a President with as much hatred as Trump
not entirely...he came in attacking Dems, Obama, the media and anyone who criticized him.
You don't seem to understand the difference between campaigning and simply making shit up and calling it news.
Oh...I do. I have seen enough of Trumps fake news from crowd sizes to non exhistent phone calls.
Yeah....and you're the type that believes the word of a despotic regime over the word of your own president.
What despotic regime?

We have the same who blame Jews for 9/11 and all the evil in the world. There is no Jew awareness day.

Dallas Holocaust And Human Rights Museum Dedicated: 'It's So Stunning, So Meaningful To So Many Of Us'

We are talking about the school right? Not some obscure event in Dallas. There are Gay Pride marches all the time.
At the school? That school has marches all the time?

See you jumped in the middle and now are all over the place. School has LGTBQ stuff all the time. Never Jewish stuff. Gator said there are Jewish things happening around the country frequently and I said there are gay pride marches taking place frequently too.

What schools? My kids school had “Jewish stuff” all the time. More than “gay stuff”.

Middle school in MA

Not at the school. Again. We are discussing the schools. I didnt even know that month existed. LOL.

I am not sure what it is you want? Jews are not mistreated in this country, nobody is trying to take away rights that other people have.

I am sure you have a point, but you are just coming across a whiny baby.

You’re kidding right? Antisemitic behavior is prevalent. Does the Holocaust give you a calming feeling too? Do you chant Jews will not replace us?

There are laws that protect Jews from discrimination that do not protect gays...even though Hitler went after gays first.

The BDS movement is openly anti Jew and Omar and Tlaib are openly anti Jew. I disagree. It’s OK to hate Jews in America and on this site. Many hate Jews and from both sides. Left and Right. Interesting, right?

No, they are not “anti Jew”. Being opposed to the policies of a nation does not equal hatred for its citizens.

The nation is its citizens. It’s not buildings and rivers

Trump is just pointing out what should be obvious and you little pillow biters can't take it without losing your shit.

What is 'obvious' is subjective. I don't trust anything your fake *pResident says. Period. He's an RE Developer, and that's about the extent of his expertise on all affairs as far as I'm concerned, and he even sucks at that. Strings of bankruptcies, shorting subs and the list of lawsuits for non payments against him and his pops over the years tells me all I need to know about his corrupt Orange ass. He is trying to run the country like one of his failed businesses and it's pretty much going like I thought. So when you cheer lead for him, it falls on deaf ears. Your messiah is found wanting in just about every single way.

When a member of the Cult45 condemns any other politician for adultery, they are displaying hypocrisy. It covers a whole host of other manufactured outrage as well, such as lying, reneging, manipulation, cowardice, prejudice, etc. This list goes on and on. No matter how bad it is, it can be safely assumed the Orange Virus has done it all in spades, and the evidence is very easy to gather. The Cult45 chuckle fucks flat out deny reality. You can't have a rational conversation with that mentality, so fuck 'em. Once again, you can't reason with the unreasonable, and who would want to?

Then you compare it to the Hoaxes and MEDIA fabrications that are a constant these days.

Meh, I believe due process is severely lacking in this country. Partly because Republicans are playing in the mud and Democrats don't have any testicular fortitude to pull them out. Both parties are mired with incompetence, and the media eggs this shit show on. Personally I believe the Orange Virus is guilty of pretty much everything he's been convicted of and so much more. Executive Privilege is pretty much the only thing keeping him from life in prison. His time is short. Your cheer leading means fuck all.

You faggots are told when to shit, how to shit, where to shit, what color to shit and do it willingly...

Ironic, coming for you.

Problem with that is he hasn't been convicted of jack squat.
You must be one of those tools that thinks that every time some scumbag does a monologue about Trump it's the same as a conviction.
Sorry, but spouting your nasty opinions about Trump isn't a indictment much less a conviction.
Neither has Clinton. Doesnt stop the nasty opinions.
Actually Bill Clinton was charged with perjury and obstruction......and he plea-bargained his way out of a jail sentence.

Trump is just pointing out what should be obvious and you little pillow biters can't take it without losing your shit.

What is 'obvious' is subjective. I don't trust anything your fake *pResident says. Period. He's an RE Developer, and that's about the extent of his expertise on all affairs as far as I'm concerned, and he even sucks at that. Strings of bankruptcies, shorting subs and the list of lawsuits for non payments against him and his pops over the years tells me all I need to know about his corrupt Orange ass. He is trying to run the country like one of his failed businesses and it's pretty much going like I thought. So when you cheer lead for him, it falls on deaf ears. Your messiah is found wanting in just about every single way.

When a member of the Cult45 condemns any other politician for adultery, they are displaying hypocrisy. It covers a whole host of other manufactured outrage as well, such as lying, reneging, manipulation, cowardice, prejudice, etc. This list goes on and on. No matter how bad it is, it can be safely assumed the Orange Virus has done it all in spades, and the evidence is very easy to gather. The Cult45 chuckle fucks flat out deny reality. You can't have a rational conversation with that mentality, so fuck 'em. Once again, you can't reason with the unreasonable, and who would want to?

Then you compare it to the Hoaxes and MEDIA fabrications that are a constant these days.

Meh, I believe due process is severely lacking in this country. Partly because Republicans are playing in the mud and Democrats don't have any testicular fortitude to pull them out. Both parties are mired with incompetence, and the media eggs this shit show on. Personally I believe the Orange Virus is guilty of pretty much everything he's been convicted of and so much more. Executive Privilege is pretty much the only thing keeping him from life in prison. His time is short. Your cheer leading means fuck all.

You faggots are told when to shit, how to shit, where to shit, what color to shit and do it willingly...

Ironic, coming for you.

You must be one of those tools that thinks that every time some scumbag does a monologue about Trump it's the same as a conviction.
Sorry, but spouting your nasty opinions about Trump isn't a indictment much less a conviction.
Actually Bill Clinton was charged with perjury and obstruction......and he plea-bargained his way out of a jail sentence.
Sorry, I meant Hilary.

What despotic regime?
China....
Jesus you suck at playing dumb.

Good thing that did not happen in this case!

Actually it did, neither the school or athletic conference paid for the cheer uniforms. The photo was taken prior to any sanctioned event, so those kids were representing no one but themselves. They were told exercising their constitutional rights was a bad act and punished for it.

Who paid for them is totally irrelevant. The uniforms represent both the school and the NCHSAA. I have shirts with my employers name on them for when I do public events, I paid for them myself. If I were to wear the shirt and do something totally unrelated to work while wearing one of those shirts that my employer found to be against their rules, they would have every right to fire me and I would fully expect them to.

Stop trying to equivocate public institutions with private ones. Both the school and athletic association are publicly funded. The school, directly through taxes and the association through a tax exempt status.

Well...the same rules applied for my uniform I wore in the Marine Corps, which is a public institution. I know someone personally that got in trouble for wearing is uniform while home on leave to a march in his own hometown. His picture made the paper and someone forwarded it to the local reserve unit that then sent it to our command. He went from LCpl to PFC over the action.

Wow, do the strawmen ever end. The military operates under different laws.

You are too much fun. I give you example after example and you just stick your head back up your own ass and ignore them.

You are the king of mental gymnastics.

Ironic, coming for you.

Sorry, I meant Hilary.
A better example.....Hillary admittedly used an unauthorized server to transmit and receive Top Secret information. Then she was allowed to get away with destroying the evidence by erasing the emails that belonged to the State Department as well as Bleachbit her server and used a hammer to destroy the devices she claimed she didn't have. What was she trying to cover up?

• Illegal gun-running
  • Child Sex-trafficking
  • Yoga lessons
And you folks on the left didn't think she did anything suspicious.....even though Obama used a secret username trying to hide his communications with her on her server....then claimed he didn't know she was doing something illegal except for the simple fact that her server I.P address and username would have tipped off anyone with half a brain.

Trust me bud

Simples shit...no?
Fucking prove it!

Now you're asking me to defend your opinion? Again, It's always nonsense with you.

Not an opinion at all bud...you’ve seen all the statistics related to wetbacks...you know they are disgusting subhumans....you’re simply too big of a nutless bitch to admit it to yourself.

My wife is Hispanic. Those racial slurs would earn the person using them a smack in the mouth from this 'nutless bitch' in RL.

Forum List

Back