🌟 Exclusive 2024 Prime Day Deals! 🌟

Unlock unbeatable offers today. Shop here: https://amzn.to/4cEkqYs 🎁

Hijab, symbol of oppression, the symbol of left wing women? Just nuts....

And yet again.....

Liberalism Is a Mental Disorder.

How can they say that, these people are getting worse, not better. :cuckoo:

And yet again.....

What's wrong with asking Muslim women how they feel about wearing a hijab instead of assuming they all see it as oppression? Is that so hard?

is the symbol of Muslim oppression of women the symbol of left wing women today?

If so...it is just another piece of evidence that left wingers are insane.....

USA Today: Hijab Emerging as 'Symbol of Resistance and Feminism' - Breitbart

The hijab is NOT, as claimed by claimed by Breitbart, a symbol of abuse or opression. It's a head scarf, which some Muslim women choose to wear. In a nation where Muslims are frequently attacked for no reason whatsoever, to wear a hijab is an act of courage.

YOU are the ones making hijab a symbol of oppression.

And yet again.....

What's wrong with asking Muslim women how they feel about wearing a hijab instead of assuming they all see it as oppression? Is that so hard?

From saying that ^^^

To saying that the hijab is a symbol of resistance and feminism .......?????

Give me a freaking break.

First of all, the hijab isn't a symbol. Calling it a symbol is a western invention.

Wearing the hijab is a personal matter between a muslimah (muslim woman) and God.

I once had a muslimah tell me that even if someone offered her a million dollars to take off her hijab and walk around the block one time uncovered. She would refuse. ..... :cool:

And yet again.....

That would be like going back forty years ago and asking the chauvinist wife 'what and why' she thought it was perfectly okay for her husband to rule over her like she was merely his personal property. Or why it was okay for men to think that they have and have a right to determine women's issues. See it doesn't work that simple as from the outside being 'free born' looking in at those who are still 'enslaved' by precepts of males we won't just take your word for it.

And yet again.....

That would be like going back forty years ago and asking the chauvinist wife 'what and why' she thought it was perfectly okay for her husband to rule over her like she was merely his personal property. Or why it was okay for men to think that they have and have a right to determine women's issues.

And yet --- here's an OP man who thinks he has a right to determine Muslim women's issues. Go figure.

Why don't you ask Muslim women what it means to them?
What!!! Lefties finding out the truth....how absurd

Do you know the truth?
Not sure what it actually means to them, but I'm pretty sure I've never met a woman that would put up with it, nor would I want too.

be8ef86055ef573380162c1fc949216a.jpg

How 'bout now?

And yet again.....

That would be like going back forty years ago and asking the chauvinist wife 'what and why' she thought it was perfectly okay for her husband to rule over her like she was merely his personal property. Or why it was okay for men to think that they have and have a right to determine women's issues.

And yet --- here's an OP man who thinks he has a right to determine Muslim women's issues. Go figure.
I am a female and I have spent well over fifty years dealing with chauvinist pricks. I bought my mother-in-law a pickup once. I even made sure it fit within the father-in-laws specifications. He demanded that it be a stick shift so I obliged having no clue the mother-in-law had never driven one. Hell I did not know that she did have a drivers license until she was over sixty. So I went to visit her and asked "How do you like driving your new pickup. Does it drive okay?" That is when she told me that she did not know how to drive a stick shift. I took her out and she learned that afternoon how to drive her pickup. That evening when we got back to their house her husband demanded to know where she had been. Dinner was done and he was pretty rank with her. She told him pretty much something like this, 'I don't want to hear your shit. I recall when I sent you out for pudding one day and didn't see you for three f*cking days'. His jaw dropped and that was that. She was now free to come and go as she pleased without having to beg him or give him some of her hard earned cash so he would drive her even to the store.

I am grateful for everyone that will stand up for liberty and will refuse to accept this crappy religious female hating agenda that you or anyone else believes we should stand still for.

Do you know the truth?
Not sure what it actually means to them, but I'm pretty sure I've never met a woman that would put up with it, nor would I want too.

How 'bout now?
Our Amish women here don't wear these little hats. I also am well aware of why they wear darker clothing. It has to do with easier long term as stains are as prevalent. They still wash their clothes by hand.

And yet again.....

I am a female and I have spent well over fifty years dealing with chauvinist pricks. I bought my mother-in-law a pickup once. I even made sure it fit within the father-in-laws specifications. He demanded that it be a stick shift so I obliged having no clue the mother-in-law had never driven one. Hell I did not know that she did have a drivers license until she was over sixty. So I went to visit her and asked "How do you like driving your new pickup. Does it drive okay?" That is when she told me that she did not know how to drive a stick shift. I took her out and she learned that afternoon how to drive her pickup. That evening when we got back to their house her husband demanded to know where she had been. Dinner was done and he was pretty rank with her. She told him pretty much something like this, 'I don't want to hear your shit. I recall when I sent you out for pudding one day and didn't see you for three f*cking days'. His jaw dropped and that was that. She was now free to come and go as she pleased without having to beg him or give him some of her hard earned cash so he would drive her even to the store.

I am grateful for everyone that will stand up for liberty and will refuse to accept this crappy religious female hating agenda that you or anyone else believes we should stand still for.

That was the most convoluted complete non sequitur Evah.

Maybe you should have actually read my post.

And yet again.....

That was the most convoluted complete non sequitur Evah.

Maybe you should have actually read my post.
I read it. Maybe you should quit trying to justify protecting something a sick as Islam.

Do you know the truth?

How 'bout now?
Our Amish women here don't wear these little hats. I also am well aware of why they wear darker clothing. It has to do with easier long term as stains are as prevalent. They still wash their clothes by hand.

Once again --- I said nothing about "what your Amish women wear" or "darker clothing". Once again, read the post and what it was responding do --- not just the pictures. Maybe even read the thread title.

In retrospect I shoulda used this old favorite:

Pp1REz8.jpg

is the symbol of Muslim oppression of women the symbol of left wing women today?

If so...it is just another piece of evidence that left wingers are insane.....

USA Today: Hijab Emerging as 'Symbol of Resistance and Feminism' - Breitbart

Of course they're insane, and have been since the 1960's, when Sartre and most of the 'old' Left warned the 'New' left they would be crazy to mindlessly support the faux 'Palestinians' and other terrorist gangsters. The 'new' Left preferred to get its platforms from Soviet agents then, and they've never shaken them off. They like being moronic tools, especially if it destroys societies and cultures.

Last edited:

Forum List

Back