🌟 Exclusive 2024 Prime Day Deals! 🌟

Unlock unbeatable offers today. Shop here: https://amzn.to/4cEkqYs 🎁

Hijab, symbol of oppression, the symbol of left wing women? Just nuts....

You cannot simultaneously call yourself a feminist, while you cover your head.

4C4596C6-4555-496F-BD8D-1A8379F0EB4D_w650_r0_s.jpg

This thread belongs in the Low Hanging Fruit forum. :rolleyes:

What!!! Lefties finding out the truth....how absurd

Do you know the truth?
Not sure what it actually means to them, but I'm pretty sure I've never met a woman that would put up with it, nor would I want too.

be8ef86055ef573380162c1fc949216a.jpg

How 'bout now?
Our Amish women here don't wear these little hats. I also am well aware of why they wear darker clothing. It has to do with easier long term as stains are as prevalent. They still wash their clothes by hand.

No no no... are you sure they aren't mennonites
We have those here too and most don't wear the little hats. I could understand wearing something when outside just to keep the hair from getting tangle or the extra dirt out of the hair. I wear a scarf for that reason at times but it is not mandatory.[/QUOTE]

I understand what you're saying... but do you see they THEY wear them for entirely different reasons than you have?
And if they ain't wearing their prayer caps I'm afraid all yerAmish with burn crispy in hellfire

My religion also requires that I carry my sword with me at all times so you may see me looking like this some days at work.

my sword.jpg

Next thing you know democrat feminist women psycho lefties will insist on staying home and cooking and cleaning as a show of solidarity demonstrating their independence.

Next thing you know democrat feminist women psycho lefties will insist on staying home and cooking and cleaning as a show of solidarity demonstrating their independence.
There are several religious factions that would like to (make) force that to happen. When my children were growing up I was not left with that luxury of not working unless I would be willing marry someone I did not love and allow them to take care of me.

Last edited:
The upside is that the women likely to participate in this hypocrisy will be those unattractive broads who dominate those women's marches. The more of themselves they cover up, the better for everyone.

The upside is that the women likely to participate in this hypocrisy will be those unattractive broads who dominate those women's marches. The more of themselves they cover up, the better for everyone.

hijabs are good for bad hair days! :lmao::lmao:

apart from that nothing!

is the symbol of Muslim oppression of women the symbol of left wing women today?

If so...it is just another piece of evidence that left wingers are insane.....

USA Today: Hijab Emerging as 'Symbol of Resistance and Feminism' - Breitbart

Yup. I called it: Fascism has arrived wrapped in an American flag

Libs will fully embrace Islam rather than admit conservatives are right about Islam being the most oppressive and violent ideology on the planet.

197791_5_.png

Fascism has arrived in America, literally wrapped in an American flag.

Why don't you ask Muslim women what it means to them?

Most of these right wingers have little to no interaction with people who aren't white and Christian. You'd think they get a chance to talk to a Muslim woman?
If she told me she likes or deserved to be beaten I would tell her she is being abused whether she knows it or not. You have no clue whether we are white, red, brown or yellow when posting on this board.

You're right, I don't know what color you right wingers are but it's clear you're close minded. But statically right wingers are white Christians You are associating hijab with domestic abuse which isn't the case. Some absusive men in this country force their wives/girlfriends to dress up all the time. Does that men high heels and short dresses are oppressive?

Many Muslim women choose to wear hijab. In many Muslim countries, some women even face issues with their family if they do wear it.

The hijab isn't associated with "domestic abuse", is associated with the most oppressive and violent ideology on the planet. Muslim women are forced to wear them, because their culture and in most cases state laws demand it. But I suppose the choice of wearing on, or not wearing one and being labeled a whore and stoned to death is a "choice" in your book.

Forum List

Back